No entry! Two Chinese women caught at airport with fake Certificate of Entry

webfact

11 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Unbelievable, credit deserved to IO's, lock em up and throw away the key when they get back to China.

There's always the possibility that they're the victims, thinking they had genuine documents.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/5/2021 at 7:58 AM, webfact said:

In the media's usual rhetoric they said that all this was part of policies that come down from Thai PM Prayuth Chan-o-cha to keep Thailand safe.

Immigration did their job by spotting the fake documents and the dates that didn't match.  Nothing to do with that clown at the top.  His name didn't even need to be mentioned. 

21 hours ago, new2here said:

I think the CoEs are… When I came back, the immigration officer before i got to the actual “counter” had a stapled set of papers and i could see that it listed CoEs by number and had the name of the passenger, passport, nationality and issuing embassy/consulate … She “checked off” my CoE before i was allowed to move to the actual counter for processing and stamping.

So, Is guess that unless you were somehow able to manipulate the data within the Embassy, it would be hard as the fake CoE wouldn’t appear on that list - and would then trigger questioning. 

Which begs the question how the ladies were able to board the flight in the first place... 

On 6/5/2021 at 6:33 AM, RichardColeman said:

Wait till immigration have to deal with all the fake vaccine documents, fake tests and other fake covid documents in mass tourism arrival. Need to get rid of this soon, or the queues will be back to the airplane

Already happened in the UK with fake PCR test certs used by folks from India to gain entry and still Indians are coming to the UK every day and now the Indian ( Delta ) variant is growing exponentially in many UK towns . Time to stop all international travel/imports except for medicine and food ?  

On 6/5/2021 at 8:24 AM, ezzra said:

These two didn't make it not because the immigration guys were smart, but because they were sloppy, think how many do mange to get trough and bring all sorts of diseases with them...

I thought.

Zero to none.

On 6/5/2021 at 8:30 AM, wensiensheng said:

They needed a big press conference for this?

an immigration guy did his job and spotted two dates that didn’t match. Two women will be deported.

big deal.

It's not boasting but creating public awareness for other people thinking of doing the same. Thus it's a crime prevention measure

15 minutes ago, superal said:

Already happened in the UK with fake PCR test certs used by folks from India to gain entry and still Indians are coming to the UK every day and now the Indian ( Delta ) variant is growing exponentially in many UK towns . Time to stop all international travel/imports except for medicine and food ?  

The people were from Luton using forged certificates  from Pakistan  and India. Both countries  are red listed and  travel is limited with stricter rules being enforced primarily strict hotel quarantine.

Edited by The Hammer2021

2 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Which begs the question how the ladies were able to board the flight in the first place... 

Inexperience, poor oversight or corruption?

Based on my experience, airline check-in staff (or their agents) are entrusted with verifying all the pre-departure paperwork provided by the passenger, ie. one person checking it. However, the checking of the same paperwork on arrival at one's destination is a multi-agency effort that takes a lot longer and is a lot more thorough.

1 minute ago, The Hammer2021 said:

It's not boasting but creating public awareness for other people thinking of doing the same. Thus it's a crime prevention measure

It would need to make the Chinese press to do that. Boasting in the thai press is the wrong target audience. Thai’s aren’t trying to sneak into their own country with fake vaccination certificates........what am I saying ????????‍♂️

15 minutes ago, superal said:

No, no, no! Please no! I just had to scratch five days of my trip to Portugal and come home to England early and I've paid for next week's trip to Iceland already!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2021 at 9:07 AM, colinneil said:

Phones going crazy, come on chaps drop what ever you are doing chance of a photo op.????

Two women got stopped coming in on fake documents.... WOW, BIG deal, so why does it need all them numpties having to be there?

Sad fact is they have nothing better to do with their time.

No more vaccine delivery photo opportunities to jump in on!