Expats over 60 urged to register for vaccine on Thai govt site

webfact

About a month ago my gf registered me on the Mor Prom app on her phone I think, but then the government spokesman said either go into your hospital where you have a record, OR use the app, but don't do both because that will just cause redundancy and confusion. So I just walked into Bumrungrad 4 different times before June 7 and tried to assure that I was registered (my member card goes back to 2013). When I went in Monday June 7 they said I had never registered but I would be registered for the next trache in a month or two. 

It turns out that what that hospital really wanted was for you to walk in and show them your Mor Prom window on your phone over the counter--then I would have been registered. The gf had tried to point me in that direction but I didn't get it. 

And in any case, being over 60 (21 YEARS OVER!) I must have AZ, and the gf found something on the news after yesterdays failure that the Bum had a total of 180 doses of that to give out this time around, so it was probably hopeless anyway.

Been reading some threads and can't find any feedback re what's happening on the ground so to speak.

Yesterday (7th rollout day) plenty reports of success and many not so.

So what's happening Tuesday (almost midday)?

Registration at prachuap hospital failed no pink card cannot was told only for thais at moment and no one being injected today so seemingly no vaccines of any brand

Told to try market village in hua hin instead

in the end they took a photocopy of passport and phone number

What complete mess

• Thanks 1

Just now, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Last night, they had the website saying it would open after 5 pm... all night until they finally took down the site entirely later in the evening.

Now today, the open Noon to 3 pm message...  Well, it's after noon now, and still not reopen, as of 12:10 pm...

Screenshot_5.jpg.c4c9640b1625b066899629a12a6e9306.jpg

It's just gone live !

7 minutes ago, heyx2rr said:

Still not working correctly...  but the 1970 date is gone...

Screen Shot 2021-06-08 at 12.14.31.png

Yep, as I mentioned above, working better compared to yesterday, but still no joy....

This is a REALLY big improvement over yesterday's 1970 answer.  ????

Screenshot_10.jpg.f6e1563c805c65dc94a6c6b07914b403.jpg

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

Right, I finally got in to Thailandintervac.com after the site opened today !

Registration details are fairly straightforward and standard. Was not able to select a appointment date/preferred hospital during this phase. (Unlike my good wife's app which allowed her as a Thai to select location/date/time.)

Completed everything and reached the 'appointment' page and then, drumroll please....... no appointment was given and was told to wait for a confirmation email.????

I'll keep y'all posted. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NewGuy said:

I registered with Thailandintervac.com. I just went to check my status and ended up in the registration process again. How do I get in on my existing account?

Same problem for me.  I registered yesterday and the site said 'confirmed' but now it wants me to register again!  Hopeless!

• Confused 1

The first time I accessed the site a while back, I too got no way to re-login to my account of yesterday, so I created a second account.

Now, after completing that, when I access the site again now more recently, I do get the fields for entering in an existing email address and password to log into an existing account.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, realfunster said:

Right, I finally got in to Thailandintervac.com after the site opened today !

Registration details are fairly straightforward and standard. Was not able to select a appointment date/preferred hospital during this phase. (Unlike my good wife's app which allowed her as a Thai to select location/date/time.)

Completed everything and reached the 'appointment' page and then, drumroll please....... no appointment was given and was told to wait for a confirmation email.????

I'll keep y'all posted. 

Let me make a suggestion... At the bottom of the confirmation screen, there's a Gmail address for MoPH...

EVERYONE who gets one of these BS replies to their registration should email them a screen capture of the message and ask... What the ****??? (in polite language). That's what I'm going to do.

Screenshot_11.jpg.f47e77c0e16e197ab097a41d126a1eba.jpg

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Martinpeter said:

same as yesterday? no dates available or vaccine?

waste of time? - i had to register again only to get in?

bye - i wait find a private hospital later!

Chances are you will waiting till October at least......they have ordered Moderna, which won't be here before then.

I do not know if i have done something wrong or not . Let me explain . I asked a local Thai where can i go to register for a covid 19 vaccine . The reply came back that I should visit Sannamang  health clinic . I followed the advise and the registration went well . I asked when I can expect to be called in for the vaccination . The reply was,  sometime in July maybe before . I said thank you for your help and at that she offered her hand for a hand shake . That rather surprised me more than the actual success at registering . I received a phone call the next day for asking what visa i had and if i have any underlying health issues . All went well with that . 

Why bother with apps I say to myself . Apps from Thai authorities have not worked well in the past for other matters . 

15 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Let me make a suggestion... At the bottom of the confirmation screen, there's a Gmail address for MoPH...

EVERYONE who gets one of these BS replies to their registration should email them a screen capture of the message and ask... What the ****??? (in polite language). That's what I'm going to do.

Could you give me that email please?  I registered yesterday and now can't login (or re-register with the same email) so would like to see if there is a separate login page or (more likely) the design is "lacking some features".

7 hours ago, DefaultName said:

Well, got through the booking process, waiting for email.

If successful it will mean a Pattaya-Bangkok-Pattaya trip tomorrow, but there's covid in my condo block now, so this is getting urgent.

It will not happen anytime soon,I registered yesterday (I,m in Pattaya also) and have heard nothing since and as far as I,m concerned all Patts residents who register will be done at the Bangkok Pattaya Hospital but when is anyones guess.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Gashead said:

Could you give me that email please?  I registered yesterday and now can't login (or re-register with the same email) so would like to see if there is a separate login page or (more likely) the design is "lacking some features".

Screenshot_11.jpg.3d53b5ae37fe0ab83bdd658d5b9b7b53.jpg

It's a valid email address, in that I sent my complaint to them some time back, and it didn't bounce back as undeliverable....  So at least it's getting there....

• Thanks 1

Still not working today. I was unable to make a reservation to get vaccine and could not use the email adress I used yesterday, so had to register with another email adress. 

But Hey!! Maybe they just forgot to tell us, that this is just a possibility to register your details and interest to get the vaccine and that you will get the opportunity to make the reservation later? 

7 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Screenshot_11.jpg.3d53b5ae37fe0ab83bdd658d5b9b7b53.jpg

It's a valid email address, in that I sent my complaint to them some time back, and it didn't bounce back as undeliverable....  So at least it's getting there....

arrived as spam...........????

• Confused 1

As TallJohn did, I was unable to log in to any account so registered with a different email.  The result was the same.  When I got to to the page to select a hospital, date and time, the option to do so wasn't open.  I tried contacting the MOPH phone 1422 but just got continued muzak.  Phya Thai 2 says that they have no way to give me an appointment. They say that the system is malfunctioning.  Apparently the appointment must come from the MOPH.  Stymied!  

That MoPH email address listed on the no-appointment responses from the Intervac website ties back to this English speaking/international relations department within the MoPH...

Office of International Cooperation,DDC MOPH.

They have their own FB page, and anyone who wants to can PM them via their Facebook page, which I would strongly encourage!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/OICDDC

1 minute ago, DogNo1 said:

Phya Thai 2 says that they have no way to give me an appointment.

Did you talk to PII on the phone, or get that info via some other means?

it's good to know...because for most folks, the Intervac website right now is going NOWHERE!

22 hours ago, rabas said:

Just now, 2:15pm, I was able to make an appointment for June 23 at 2:00pm at Phyathai 2 Hospital for AstraZenica vaccine.

Now I need to wait the email confirmation.

image.png.5f4c7d755503bba943359803e2ff6224.png

Yesterday (Monday June 7th) my appointment was January 1, 1970. Today (Tuesday June 8th I received the following this lovely message.

IMG_20210608_130856.jpg

Edited by BobinBKK
Spelling
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, BobinBKK said:

Yesterday (Monday June 7) my appointment was January 1, 1970. Today (Tuesday June ???? I received the following this lovely message.

IMG_20210608_130856.jpg

Look at it this way....you ARE in the system ????