Expats over 60 urged to register for vaccine on Thai govt site

webfact

41 minutes ago, Xonax said:

The website still says that it opens at 12:00 noon, so please try again between 12:00 and 15:00. The options in your photo will not be relevant, before you have made your appointment.

Just a little friendly hint.  In Windows 10 press the following keys: Windows + Shift + s at the same time and you get to print the screen.

Thanks.  I was interpreting 'Download your vaccination appointment' to mean that an appointment date will have have already been assigned, without my input.  I'll try again this afternoon.

10 minutes ago, newnative said:

Thanks.  I was interpreting 'Download your vaccination appointment' to mean that an appointment date will have have already been assigned, without my input.  I'll try again this afternoon.

I can download it, it’s a paper you would take to vaccine site that they double check your info but at top as i have no appointment it says

Date Date information not
completed.Please reload again. -

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mtls2005 said:

I simply asked for others here for their opinion.

Not trying to be dificult at all.

I know that but why would the opinions of Thaivisa posters about the qualifications to register have any relevance to, or be able to contradict, the facts that were clearly stated on the website?

16 minutes ago, Winegeeker said:

I can download it, it’s a paper you would take to vaccine site that they double check your info but at top as i have no appointment it says

Thanks for the info!

59 minutes ago, Winegeeker said:

Do you still see the message to wait for a confirmation email?

Or has that been removed?

Just now, rabas said:

Do you still see the message to wait for a confirmation email?

Or has that been removed?

I got that message yesterday.  It had let me select today, 17:00, in Bangkok.  No email though, and I'm not travelling up from Pattaya on the off-chance that this HAS actually registered correctly. 

42 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Says who? 

What evidence is there that the "Diplomats" registration was broken and unfixable and that the current over-60s, etc., registration is "broken and cannot be fixed"?

The date January 1, 1970 is a computer error that occurs in Unix when the software reads a day/date field in memory that is filled with zeros, ie. accidentally left blank.  A good sign of a computer bug. But by yesterday it was replaced  with the message "... please reload again", but with no way to do so!

So it seems they are working on it. It would be very interesting to see if anyone today still sees January 1, 1970 and not "... please reload again". They may have even fixed it completely by today. Lets hope.

Edited by rabas
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, couchpotato said:

ANOTHER TWIST in this Registration saga.

Yesterday I went through the registration process and got to the 'Make an Appointment' page.

Couldn't make an appointment for any of the 3 hospitals so went back to the beginning 3 times and then gave up.

So now the fun starts:

Went on the website today and the only option was 'register" (unlike yesterday when you could also recheck your details and appointment status).

So as I started the registration process again, the system flagged my email address (the one I used yesterday) as registered already, and so I couldn't get any further. Being sneaky I tried another email address and then it picked up my address details. So now I am basically locked out.

So there is definitely data in the system of my registration, but as I couldn't get any appointment time, then I have no idea what the f___ is going on. 

Of course this also locks me out when the other 2-3 hospitals come online for appointments.

If I come up with any bright ideas I'll post them. ????

Well wonders never cease.

I went on the site at 11am and the 'correct your detail before book' was accessible again. So followed along, filled in a few blanks, ticked boxes and lo and behold I actually have an appointment  and service queue number for the 24th June.

I chose Astra Z and tried all 3 hospitals and the Phayathai 2 was the one with vacant time slots.

Could print and download the appointment slip etc.

So all well and good until this point...so I will go to the temple a few times, light some candles and then I'm sure they'll be ready for me on the 24th. (but of course things could change).

Will kept y'all updated.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, couchpotato said:

Well wonders never cease.

I went on the site at 11am and the 'correct your detail before book' was accessible again. So followed along, filled in a few blanks, ticked boxes and lo and behold I actually have an appointment  and service queue number for the 24th June.

I chose Astra Z and tried all 3 hospitals and the Phayathai 2 was the one with vacant time slots.

Could print and download the appointment slip etc.

So all well and good until this point...so I will go to the temple a few times, light some candles and then I'm sure they'll be ready for me on the 24th. (but of course things could change).

Will kept y'all updated.

Thanks for that, I hadn't thought of changing hospitals, now also booked at PHYATHAI2 HOSPITAL on the 24th.  Not that I'm actually expecting it to happen, but then I also buy lottery tickets.

Now I just need that email.  ????

Edited by DefaultName

I too was just successful in downloading a confirmed appointment at Phyathai || on June 23 at 2pm.

Even though I had successfully registered on Monday with a date and time, I was now asked to correct my information like the above poster. Several fields were missing even my DOB. Then I had to press register, while holding my breath.

Low and behold they had remembered my appointment date, time, and location, and I downloaded it as a pdf file.

Good luck to all.

Edited by rabas
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, DefaultName said:

Thanks for that, I hadn't thought of changing hospitals, now also booked at PHYATHAI2 HOSPITAL on the 24th.  Not that I'm actually expecting it to happen, but then I also buy lottery tickets.

They are no longer sending emails, see my post above. You might want to recheck your info and download the appointment confirmation as I and couchpotato above did just now.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, newnative said:

Hi, All.  Just checked my Intervac account this morning and got something new.  When I clicked on 'Update your booking'.  I got a new screen with 5 different tabs.  The first was 'Download vaccination appointment'.  I did this but the document would not open, no matter what I used to try to open it.  I don't know if that is an error on my side or the website's.  I tried all the choices my laptop gives to open a document and none worked.  Usually not a problem with documents.  Anyway, I will post a rather bad screen shot that shows the new screen.  Sorry for the picture quality.  Perhaps others can try and see if they get this new screen and can make it work.  Have a good day.

P_20210609_083838.jpg

This is nothing new.

It was like this 3 or 4 days ago.

IT people must earn money,  sho they permanently change things. 

Don't complain. They just copy the West.

6 minutes ago, DefaultName said:

I think the email was the earlier version. It doesn't apply any more, as I (and you apparently) can print out the appointments docs, that is all that's required.

But I will login every few days to see if they have arbitrarily changed dates or cancelled the appt.

I was one of the "lucky" ones who managed to get through on Monday and make an appointment at Phayathai on 23rd for AZ.  Somehow (still not sure how) I logged into my account today and got to the Print/Download appointment, screening forms etc.  Bottom line is, the appointment form has all my detail (except a generic DOB), the appointment date and time and a Service Queue Number.  Now all this shows is that they can take input data and print it out in various formats.  But it is progress.  Of course the real proof of success will be receipt of a confirmation email.

Edit:  Just read Rabas post above.  Went back in to complete my detail and got to the print/download screen again.  My original appointment details are there but I now have a new Service Queue Number.

Are we sure the confirmation email will no longer be part of this registration process??

Edited by Gashead

18 minutes ago, rabas said:

I too was just successful in downloading a confirmed appointment at Phyathai || on June 23 at 2pm.

Even though I had successfully registered on Monday with a date and time, I was now asked to correct my information like the above poster. Several fields were missing even my DOB. Then I had to press register, while holding my breath.

Low and behold they had remembered my appointment date, time, and location, and I downloaded it as a pdf file.

Good luck to all.

Didn't you get 

"DATE INFORMATION NOT COMPLETED.  PLEASE RELOAD AGAIN. "

?

Then, when you reload,  everything starts the same in a never-ending circle?

• Like 2

Hi there/.

finally today just/. I got through to book my appointment , also got to the Print/Download appointment, screening forms etc. 

So it seems finally its working? not sure for confirmation email though!

????  it also shows on booking how many vaccines are left! on booking sheet! (not even 12pm yet?)

hurray!

Edited by Martinpeter

17 minutes ago, couchpotato said:

I think the email was the earlier version. It doesn't apply any more, as I (and you apparently) can print out the appointments docs, that is all that's required.

But I will login every few days to see if they have arbitrarily changed dates or cancelled the appt.

Thanks for that, logged back in and downloaded now.  I'll also be checking for changes.

Edited by DefaultName

It seems to be working now - but only if you register again (at least in my case) using a new email.  But looked as if same as yesterday as no automatic progression to next page at one point.  As mentioned be sure to download and print the appointment as it will be required (although expect they can obtain for those without).  They note to check back before appointment date to make sure it is still scheduled/same time - so don't forget your email/password.

1 minute ago, rabas said:

Works fine for me at 12:09.

Rabas. After you login, what do you do to get to the appointments page. I have had various messages after I login but never any way of booking an actual appointment. Thanks

6 minutes ago, Hyna said:

System stopped working at 12:02

Be aware I could not get any joy using my previous registration (the 1970 date) and had to re-register (which at one point they said to do) with a new email account.  As said the email appears to be in the dust and they now provide download appoint slip with all information and it will actually be used be medical staff at time of shot.  

Just been back on to check my registration (I registered yesterday, completed everything and was told to await an email).............half the data I filled in has now been lost and I am no longer registered as the data is incomplete????

Tried to fill in the bits they have lost, but most of them won't let me enter any details at all now????