Expats over 60 urged to register for vaccine on Thai govt site

webfact

Yesterday's registration attempt gave me an appointment date of 1 Jan 1970, so I tried making a fresh registration just now with a different password. It won't accept it with my original email, so unless I change it I just have to hope that a proper appointment will be issued under yesterday's registration. I can see me having to go private whenever they get the vaccine.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I re-registered today under a different email, and the process is working better today in several regards compared to yesterday... so clearly yesterday something was screwy...

So you registered twice with the same ID but another email? No warnings about multiple registrations for one ID then?

12 minutes ago, DogNo1 said:

I telephoned Phya Thai 2 and was told that they couldn't make an appointment for me.  Maybe they're out of vaccine already.  Frustrating!

Yep, I sent them a Facebook PM to their EN language FB page, and just got back the same response:

Phyathai 2 Hospital English sent Today at 1:31 PM

"We are sorry we cannot register for the patient due to PPDA due to the personal data protection act( Law)
We recommend the patient to try register in website of the Ministry of Heath again at around 15:00 hours
Thank you very much"

Worry not all you people who have been given the 01 Jan 1970 date: Dr Who is standing by with his Tardis to transport you back in time for your appointment!????

You might have to brace yourselves for a lengthy wait in a lengthy queue, though.☹️

As some are sucessful, the next phase should be interesting .... the appointment email. I presume no one has one yet (?), BUT if anyone does get one pls post so we can see the process actually works (for some) even though incredibly erratic. 

I can accept its not working well at the moment, no Thai gov software solution ever does in my experience. But the main question is will anyone get an actual appointment or not.

I ma too frustrated to carry on until I see the whole start to finish system working and ending in a jab.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, OJAS said:

Worry not all you people who have been given the 01 Jan 1970 date: Dr Who is standing by with his Tardis to transport you back in time for your appointment!????

You might have to brace yourselves for a lengthy wait in a lengthy queue, though.☹️

Surely with the Tardis you can pick the moment you are supposed to be at the front of the queue????

Edited by Surelynot

44 minutes ago, BobinBKK said:

Yesterday (Monday June 7th) my appointment was January 1, 1970. Today (Tuesday June 8th I received the following this lovely message.

IMG_20210608_130856.jpg

I wonder if other June 1, 1970 TV time travellers will get the same message.  Will you try to go back and reload your information?  Many who got the June 1, 1970 date said they also never saw some entry windows like select hospital and vaccine.

If you find a way to reload information please let everyone know!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, rabas said:

I wonder if other June 1, 1970 TV time travellers will get the same message.  Will you try to go back and reload your information?  Many who got the June 1, 1970 date said they also never saw some entry windows like select hospital and vaccine.

I got the exact same message as Bob posted above today, when I re-registered under a second ID...  It looked for a bit like it was going to allow me to actually schedule an appointment, unlike yesterday, but then when I clicked the "schedule appointment" button, it just threw up the useless response above.  EPIC FAIL!!!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I got the exact same message as Bob posted above today, when I re-registered under a second ID...  It looked for a bit like it was going to allow me to actually schedule an appointment, unlike yesterday, but then when I clicked the "schedule appointment" button, it just threw up the useless response above.  EPIC FAIL!!!

Are you over 60 or have one of the 7 diseases?

6 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

over 60 and in BKK...  So I ought to be in one of the priority groups... But thus far, that's meaning nothing.

Can you post the page after you try to register? blank out your personal details of course. 

9 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

It's kind of bizarre, just to drive home the obvious...

One one hand, you've got the government telling farangs, if you can't use the website, go to the local hospital where you have medical history and you can register there...

So then you try to contact the local hospitals where you have medical records, and the local hospitals (such as Bumrungrad and Phyathai II) tell you they cant/wont  register you, and you need to use the website instead!!!

Yes. Welcome to Cloud Cuckooland.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, rabas said:

Yes, I just checked my account and I got the exact same reload message. I also had a 1 Jan 1970 booking yesterday.  

• Like 1

Just now, newnative said:

Yes, I just checked my account and I got the exact same reload message. I also had a 1 Jan 1970 booking yesterday.  

I tried re-logging in today with now BOTH of my IDs in their system... several times each... And it didn't matter, each successive log-in still leads to today's same useless response message and no options to actually schedule an appointment anywhere.

3 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

This below was the response I got today after my second registration, when I clicked a button that said something like to schedule an appointment...after having entered in all my personal info... No idea what the message below is supposed to mean...

Screenshot_10.jpg.9a82f659ccc5f4cc3644afd23b6d7648.jpg

Thanks, I'll try to find out what's going on....my wife is trying to check as she works at the call center. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I tried re-logging in today with now BOTH of my IDs in their system... several times each... And it didn't matter, each successive log-in still leads to today's same useless response message and no options to actually schedule an appointment anywhere.

Same experience for me. And, have not received any email confirmation so far.

28 minutes ago, rabas said:

I have gone back several times to reload with no success ????

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I know this sounds crazy but... when I went back in the History fields of my browser... and re-clicked the various Intervac pages I'd visited earlier, eventually one of those history links led me back to a log-in link......

The address shown is the same main address that leads to the new registration page....  But at least, I was able to find my way back to the actual log in fields using the History part of my browser...  And I tried it, and I was able to log back in using that method.

As you say....crazy