Expats over 60 urged to register for vaccine on Thai govt site

webfact

2 minutes ago, rabas said:

Just a guess, go back and try to resolve missing or incorrect info from the TOP DOWN. Some of these fields are hierarchical, incorrect upper fields can prevent lower fields from activating.

Other than that, bang you wooden penis amulet on the desk three times in reverse order.

Heard a rumor on the Thai net..................rub a cat on the LHS of your head then the drop downs will work.

• Haha 1

Just gone back in to edit, still can't use drop down lists but proceeded regardless on the basis that I had previously entered this info. Actually got to the booking stage, selected AZ which they noted as available. Next available date 23 June, selected, time selected 1400-1500 and booked only to receive the following message - 

YOUR BOOKING WAS UNSUCCESSFUL DUE TO THE VACCINE YOU SELECTED HAS BEEN FULLY BOOKED.
PLEASE TRY TO BOOK AGAIN.

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, newnative said:

Thanks so much.  I was one of the ones that got the 1 January 1970 date.  I'm going to try to do a new registration using a different email--so far that is not working as the drop down boxes aren't working for Nationality, Province, etc., on the registration page.

Ya, I was afraid of that... I'm not gonna burn another email in their system until I get some better sign that things are actually working. I've already got two email profiles in their system, neither of which I can update or complete at this point.

Separately, I sent an email to MoPH OIC via their Gmail address this morning complaining/advising about the non-functioning pull down menus for nationality and address.

• Like 2

For me I get get a choice of AZ or Sinovac and only 3 dates available for entire year ahead (that's how many vaccines they got or the web site is foobar?), at only one of three hospitals in Bangkok. If I choose a available times and book I get the second message. Suggests work in progress to me as it ain't working.

2114550734_Screenshot2021-06-09130519.thumb.jpg.4dbfadebffa24809997bae4113e75463.jpg

284779863_Screenshot2021-06-09130255.jpg.6e7c0c04d3b9647b1107c6b79fa0b669.jpg

Edited by Digitalbanana
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, RupertIII said:

Just gone back in to edit, still can't use drop down lists but proceeded regardless on the basis that I had previously entered this info.

I had properly entered in all my correct nationality and address info for my two profiles previously. But when I go back in today to those profiles, those info fields are now empty and the pull down menus non functional..

Thus, their system won't let me update my registrations or move onward to the next steps because those blank entry fields have big RED check marks next to them (as in, being not correctly entered).

PS 1 - their system already knows I'm in Bangkok, because that info is listed underneath my name when I get to the "edit" profile opening screen... but still won't let me proceed.

PS 2 - I figured I'd try the old Immigration bug-a-boo just in case, so I went back into the Intervac site using MS IE, and same result, non functional pull down menus for nationality and province/address.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Digitalbanana said:

For me I get get a choice of AZ or Sinovac and only 3 dates available for entire year ahead (that's how many vaccines they got or the web site is foobar?), at only one of three hospitals in Bangkok. If I choose a available times and book I get the second message. Suggests work in progress to me as it ain't working.

2114550734_Screenshot2021-06-09130519.thumb.jpg.4dbfadebffa24809997bae4113e75463.jpg

I could not get 23rd either but 25th seemed to have an asterisk and it worked.  Had my computer in normal view and very hard to see anything on colander.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I had properly entered in all my correct nationality and address info for my two profiles previously. But when I go back in today to those profiles, those info fields are now empty and the pull down menus non functional..

Thus, their system won't let me update my registrations or move onward to the next steps because those blank entry fields have big RED check marks next to them (as in, being not correctly entered).

Previously in edit I missed out nationality and got the red check mark. This time I just clicked on Register without completing the drop down fields and much to my surprise took me, for the first time since early Monday moring, to the appointment section, not that it did me much good.

I think it all goes to prove that the system is totally screwed!

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

They were working fine at 1130 to about 1200 today for me (used about 20 times) - but believe also had at least one load where they did not and had to start over again - in the end could only get appointment with a new registration and re-entry of everything.

I tried again now with a now 3rd and new email profile starting from scratch, and still get the non functional pull down menus for nationality and province. No go.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RupertIII said:

Previously in edit I missed out nationality and got the red check mark. This time I just clicked on Register without completing the drop down fields and much to my surprise took me, for the first time since early Monday moring, to the appointment section, not that it did me much good.

I think it all goes to prove that the system is totally screwed!

Tried that again... won't let me past the personal info page with the address and nationality fields not completed.

Screenshot_13.jpg.36c247fc03c4a5704fdc054716730a42.jpg

1 hour ago, Excel said:

And it mentions to look at details for other provinces, of course no details to be found nor in my province has anything been officially  issued.  

Know of 2 in Phetchabun that have been done, one on 7th and 8th.

But there has been no provincial announcement or otherwise, it appears you need to be very pro-active in hunting for details, also you may have to travel quite a bit to get to the local vaccination center to get an appointment if you can't use the Mor Prom app.

• Like 1

On 6/8/2021 at 9:38 AM, cauldlad said:

Go to a private hospital, they are registering Farangs. I went to Pattaya International at soi 4 on Sunday and registered.

You signed a book...... like I did going for a massage and to enter HomePro.....

On 6/8/2021 at 3:38 AM, cauldlad said:

Go to a private hospital, they are registering Farangs. I went to Pattaya International at soi 4 on Sunday and registered.

Been....Bumrungrad.......Bangkok........no vaccines available.....their allocation has all been used.

1 hour ago, newnative said:

Thanks so much.  I was one of the ones that got the 1 January 1970 date.  I'm going to try to do a new registration using a different email--so far that is not working as the drop down boxes aren't working for Nationality, Province, etc., on the registration page.

Just some friendly advice...I would NOT try to re-register with a different email becuase your passport number will become an issue.

At the very least, the system may reject the second attempt due to the duplicated passport number, but far worse, if the registration is accepted, the duplicate passport number may come back and bite you in the ass, jeopardizing both registrations.

Better to just wait for them to fix the template that will allow us all to fix our registrations.

Edited by WaveHunter
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Tried to register.  System asks, Select Country (as a drop down) - but you cannot select or input a country.
Same is also on 3 lines of the address: Province, District and Subdistrict.

The system freezes and will not allow a user to submit or to ask for help.
Tried two different Browsers (Safari and Google Chrome).
Anyone else have this?  Any success?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, richthai said:

Tried to register.  System asks, Select Country (as a drop down) - but you cannot select or input a country.

If all else fails you can show up at almost any hospital and register there, they will likely get it right.

Thank Christ at least the medical people in Thailand have their act together. 

I really do not know why the middle class continue to put up with this troop of trogdolyte clowns in charge.

Edited by chalawaan

1 minute ago, richthai said:

We are all experiencing this issue.  Just look at today's thread.  Just be patient and allow them to fix this latest glitch...and then find out what new glitch they come up to replace this one LOL!  It's all just one big online game they've created for our online entertainment pleasure ????

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Xonax said:

I am now unable to register my nationality and adress details, so definitely not working now.

Same here, neither by updating my existing registration, nor by trying to start a new one...
FUBAR.    Define Incompetence.   See here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Digitalbanana said:

I've never gotten this screen with my Intervac account.

7 minutes ago, WaveHunter said:

Do you get the impression this is all be handled by  grade school kids being taught mistakes to avoid when building a website? I mean, the hours it's open seem to coincide with school hours.  The course syllabus seems to be covering every possible screw up you could imagine.  I can't' wait to see what tomorrow's lesson will cover.

Definitely. They are making mistakes (such as the infamous "zero" timestamp, Jan 1, 1970) that are among the first things that properly trained programmers learn to avoid and/or test for.

While that can be amusing, what has me worried is all the personal information that this shoddy system stores, of potentially hundreds of thousands of expats in Thailand.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Until you realize that the people performing your surgery or manufacturing your AZ vaccine here are likely the products of the same education system as those creating and managing the FUBAR Intervac registration process....which happens to be the Ministry of Public Health!

Now that's some food for thought!  ????

LOL!  Oh God, I hope not!  Actually I think all government websites must be made by a special department that specializes in "Stupid".  The similarity of bugs and quirks in the InterVac website are remarkably similar to the Immigration Department's online site.

Seriously, some of the doctor's I've encountered here in Thailand are among the best compared with those in any Western country IMO.

Edited by WaveHunter

18 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Just got a FB message response from MoPH OIC.... who supposedly are their international relations/EN capable unit....

They replied exactly: "Now it under fix the problems."

Anyone care to translate that into English???

But at least it appears to mean, they KNOW it's KRAP!

I love reading ThaiGlish.  It provides an endless source of entertainment....and I agree with your translation BTW.

20 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Just got a FB message response from MoPH OIC.... who supposedly are their international relations/EN capable unit....

They replied exactly: "Now it under fix the problems."

Anyone care to translate that into English???

But at least it appears to mean, they KNOW it's KRAP!

I love reading ThaiGlish.  It provides an endless source of entertainment....and I agree with your translation BTW.

Well, at 2:59pm I gave it one last shot before today's closing time of 3pm.  The drop-down menus on InterVac still do not work.  I hope they can fix it over the next 21 hours that they are offline.  This is SO unprofessional, words fail me ????

Edited by WaveHunter
  • Like 1