Expats over 60 urged to register for vaccine on Thai govt site

webfact

1 hour ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Says who? 

What evidence is there that the "Diplomats" registration was broken and unfixable and that the current over-60s, etc., registration is "broken and cannot be fixed"?

Says almost every report on here from those attempting to use it, sorry none were diplomats

Just now, Surelynot said:

Just been back on to check my registration (I registered yesterday, completed everything and was told to await an email).............half the data I filled in has now been lost and I am no longer registered as the data is incomplete????

Tried to fill in the bits they have lost, but most of them won't let me enter any details at all now????

Start over with a new email registration seems to be the path - worked for me.

• Thanks 1

On 6/7/2021 at 9:05 AM, webfact said:

Vaccine appointments can be booked via http://www.thailandintervac.com/ which is operated by the Ministry of Public Health's Department of Disease Control.

As far as I can see this is only for Bangkok & Chonburi hospitals, fat lot of good registering on here if it takes you 6/7 hours each way and into RED Zones to boot.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, lopburi3 said:

Lopburi, thanks but do you now have an actual hospital appointment now. If so when you re registered were you sent to a booking page. Thanks.

1 minute ago, foreverlomsak said:

As far as I can see this is only for Bangkok & Chonburi hospitals, fat lot of good registering on here if it takes you 6/7 hours each way and into RED Zones to boot.

And it mentions to look at details for other provinces, of course no details to be found nor in my province has anything been officially  issued.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

Just tried....cannot enter the data that was lost in the first application......half the drop downs not working.....AAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Harry2 said:

Lopburi, thanks but do you now have an actual hospital appointment now. If so when you re registered were you sent to a booking page. Thanks.

Yes and yes - but as said believe it stopped at the same point as yesterday and had to select something to get the following pages (long health page first) - not sure if it check eligibility or some such term you have to click.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Xonax said:

The website has now been redesigned and looks way more professional. It is now possible to log in. If you have registred before, you should check your details again, as they have deleted most of it. We will still have to wait until 12:00 noon, to see if it is now possible to make an appointment .

Every day, a new adventure!!!  ????

• Like 1

Now I managed to be able to schedule an appointment, but only Phyathai2 hospital have vaccines left and only Sinovac. I guess I will have to wait for new supply of Astra Zeneca then, before I make my appointment.

3 hours ago, Xonax said:

The website has now been redesigned and looks way more professional. It is now possible to log in. If you have registred before, you should check your details again, as they have deleted most of it. We will still have to wait until 12:00 noon, to see if it is now possible to Seemake an appointment .

Looks different works no better half the drop down menus do not work, another failure 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, gerrybpattaya said:

Tried to register today but as expected with a government web site, it doesn't work. None of the drop down boxes working so cannot input required information.

Same here.......all the data I put in yesterday has gone and it says I am no longer registered......tried with a different email......drop down boxes still not working.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rabas said:

I too was just successful in downloading a confirmed appointment at Phyathai || on June 23 at 2pm.

Even though I had successfully registered on Monday with a date and time, I was now asked to correct my information like the above poster. Several fields were missing even my DOB. Then I had to press register, while holding my breath.

Low and behold they had remembered my appointment date, time, and location, and I downloaded it as a pdf file.

Good luck to all.

Hello and congrats on your appointment!   Did you get this screen below with your Intervac account?  Also, did you select your vaccination date or was it assigned?  I get this screen with my account but so far I can't get it to work except for the screening consent form.  Thanks so much!

P_20210609_083838.jpg

20 minutes ago, Harry2 said:

Rabas. After you login, what do you do to get to the appointments page. I have had various messages after I login but never any way of booking an actual appointment. Thanks

I am not sure as I already had a date from Monday. When I corrected my info today (that they had lost) I did not see a place to set a date. That worried me, but then I saw they remembered my original data.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, newnative said:

Hello and congrats on your appointment!   Did you get this screen below with your Intervac account?  Also, did you select your vaccination date or was it assigned?  I get this screen with my account but so far I can't get it to work except for the screening consent form.  Thanks so much!

P_20210609_083838.jpg

Yes I see this and downloaded the files.

Re date: I was one of a few who received a valid date early Monday. When I corrected my info today (as they requested) I did not see a place to enter a date, but, they had remembered my date from Monday.

So the question is what happens to people that got January, 1, 1970 as a date? Will they be asked to enter a new date? How? Is there a way to erase and start a new registration?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rabas said:

Re date: I was one of a few who received a valid date early Monday. When I corrected my info today (as they requested) I did not see a place to enter a date, but, they had remembered my date from Monday.

So the question is what happens to people that got January, 1, 1970 as a date? Will they be asked to enter a new date? How? Is there a way to erase and start a new registration?

The profile I tried to update this morning was my original one that drew the 1970 response on Monday. As I mentioned above, unable today to get past the personal info section today because of the non functioning pull down menus for nationality and province. (Oddly, the nationality and province pull down menus worked just fine on Monday and Tuesday!!!!  It's like someone today forgot to load the nationality and province data lists....)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Being in Phuket NONE of this matters as the only Govt. Vax Centres for the New Intervac Over 60’s

(Non- WP) Foreigners Program are in Bangkok and Pattaya. Will not leave Phuket for Vax. 

Found the jaiyenyen post interesting where he just walks in to govt hospital and gets a vax appt !

Question : If I walk in to CHALONG Public Hospital with my Pink ID, Yellow Book & Passport as 60 + and

Zero Covid or Public Hospital Pre- Reg. anywhere, will i get a Covid Vax Appt. for AZ ?

I will try that NOW and report back......

If NO, my strategy is to wait for the PHA Moderna Vax in Oct........or see if they add Phuket to the Intervac Scheme.....if offered Sinovac at any Govt. Appt I will Decline & ask for AZ......which Govt recommends for 60+ right ? What a carryon this all is ..........

3 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I just went back into the Intervac system with one of the two IDs I had previously registered with, or so I thought...

When I logged in, the system told me my prior registration had not been fully completed, and to re-enter the info again.

But when I tried to do that, a couple key pull down menus were non functional. Meaning, I couldn't enter any info in the pull down menu fields for nationality and province.

Thus, once again, unable to update or complete the registration process.

1587864256_Intervac06-09-21a.jpg.81e13efa6dedeb6741f6b7dfa3bcd8e3.jpg

1952739510_Intervac06-09-21b.jpg.d62316770891b71c661b8680f126df5f.jpg

More bush league antics from these guys....

Just a guess, go back and try to resolve missing or incorrect info from the TOP DOWN. Some of these fields are hierarchical, incorrect upper fields can prevent lower fields from activating.

Other than that, bang you wooden penis amulet on the desk three times in reverse order.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, rabas said:

Thanks so much.  I was one of the ones that got the 1 January 1970 date.  I'm going to try to do a new registration using a different email--so far that is not working as the drop down boxes aren't working for Nationality, Province, etc., on the registration page.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

It's like someone today forgot to load the nationality and province data lists....)

They were working fine at 1130 to about 1200 today for me (used about 20 times) - but believe also had at least one load where they did not and had to start over again - in the end could only get appointment with a new registration and re-entry of everything.

• Like 1