Intervac.com

chang50

Hi sorry if this is the incorrect forum please move if it is.

Registered with this site intervac.com ok until I try to book an appointment to get a jab.. 'DATE INFORMATION NOT COMPLETED.PLEASE RELOAD AGAIN.

Has anyone else hit this problem and is there a solution?I wondered about reregistering but thought that might cause more confusion.

Any ideas would be appreciated..

the solution is to get someone who knows how to write the web page.

i got registered but am unable to make an appointment.

i think it is going to be a long,long time till we are able to get vaccination date and shot as the government has run out of vaccine.

what ever happened with siam bioscience suppling vacinations!!!!!!!

as usual a dog and pony show.

never get the truth on what is going on, only finger pointing!!

careful with your personal info. Rather give them fake data, then expose yourself to criminals:

"RichardBarrow URGENT WARNING: If you are using the http://thailandintervac.com website to register for a vaccine appointment, please be aware ALL of your personal details are freely available. In the sample below, if I click on “edit” I can see all of their registration information"

• Like 1

As previous posts i have made.......

66 years old Brit with permanent residence.

Been trying for the past 6 days and can get only to the book a date section with the calendar dates greyed out and inactive therefore receive message application is incomplete.

I suspect all appointments are taken or vaccine is allocated....BUT... i wonder if a filter system is built into the system associated with applicants birth date and how many applicants under 60 have applied.

17 hours ago, clivebaxter said:

Might be worth just going to your local hospital, several have reported walk in Jabs and my Mrs did a walk in registration last week. 

I went to a well known university hospital at 10' drive from my house.  On the 3rd  floor they were giving shots but only for they own staff and relatives and at a registration boot somewhere else on the campus no foreigners allowed for registration

20 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You click the change booking button.

image.png.5eced0c30f88a55ed1b0b28598fc0b94.png

But the only hospitals shown are in Bangkok.

There are no slots available in June or July in any one of the three Bangkok hospitals, using either vaccine brand.