Vaccine registration in Pattaya area.(Expats)

banglay

7 minutes ago, cauldlad said:

I have tried this site the last two days without success!!

Yesterday, right on 9.00am full already, try tomorrow it says!!

This morning, tried at 8.50am full already, try again tomorrow it says!!

It would seem to me the 100 per day quota is being filled up prior to 9.00am??

It could be it restarts every day, and you're just accidentally jumping the gun by minutes. Just a thought.

You could be right. I deliberately went in early this morning, but yesterday I was right on 9.00am.

I will try 9.01am tomorrow but not holding my breath.

What I do not understand is why all these registration sites have daily quotas??

If they had unlimited quotas at least they would have some idea of the demand. With quotas they haven't got a clue what the demand is!!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, cauldlad said:

I have tried this site the last two days without success!!

Yesterday, right on 9.00am full already, try tomorrow it says!!

This morning, tried at 8.50am full already, try again tomorrow it says!!

It would seem to me the 100 per day quota is being filled up prior to 9.00am??

I successfully registered yesterday, filling out the form and hitting the submit button right before 9:01 am.  If you visit the site before 9am, you will only see the old message from the previous day, that registration is full.  You needed to start refreshing the page at 8:59 am until the link shows again right around 9am, take a few seconds.

Try again tomorrow, and what I suggest is to refresh the page beginning at 8:59 and then have your information already written out so you can quickly and accurately copy/paste it into the form, otherwise it will just take too long to type it all in and you will probably fail.

I posted screenshots of the actual form yesterday morning so you can see exactly what they want ; search back through the threads to find it.

Best of luck!  Remember, they only give out 100 registrations per day so you really have to be fast to take advantage.  If you do not hit the submit button by 9:01 then I think your chances will be nil.

Edited by WaveHunter
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, CRUNCHER said:

I notice that the date on the web page is 02 Jun 2021.  It has been around some time.  Has anyone had any response?

Hopefully if a large number of expats register, Chonburi Governor might realize he has a problem.

I can dream can't I?

Dream?? Make it real...get 20 expats to stand outside the Mayors office and he will be out like a shot,never miss the chance of a Photo opportunity. Then air your grievances about all things Thai (there are Loads) and lastly remind him that all expats/foreigners/aliens do the same thing every single day "Spend Money" and we have collectively "Billions tied up in your Banks"

But alas that is a "Dream" as there is "No Solidarity" here amongst Expats..they would rather sit in front of there laptop and post on this forum than get of there rrrrrs and make something happen.....hence why this forum keeps continually crashing.

Count me in if you want to make a stand.....

2 hours ago, bradiston said:

หมู is pig, หมู่ is village.

Actually, หมู่ means group/part.

"Thai muban (หมู่บ้าน) correspond only loosely to actual settlements, which may well have separate names, but these are not used for addresses. They are divided into groups mu (หมู่), often transliterated moo or abbreviated "M", which are divided into numbered plots (บ้านเลขที่ ban lek ti), which may (or may not) contain multiple houses."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thai_addressing_system

Back on topic:

Just saw this one, guess it's too late anyway.

Cap.JPG

6 hours ago, WaveHunter said:

I successfully registered yesterday, filling out the form and hitting the submit button right before 9:01 am.  If you visit the site before 9am, you will only see the old message from the previous day, that registration is full.  You needed to start refreshing the page at 8:59 am until the link shows again right around 9am, take a few seconds.

Try again tomorrow, and what I suggest is to refresh the page beginning at 8:59 and then have your information already written out so you can quickly and accurately copy/paste it into the form, otherwise it will just take too long to type it all in and you will probably fail.

I posted screenshots of the actual form yesterday morning so you can see exactly what they want ; search back through the threads to find it.

Best of luck!  Remember, they only give out 100 registrations per day so you really have to be fast to take advantage.  If you do not hit the submit button by 9:01 then I think your chances will be nil.

I'll bet that, even in your wildest dreams, you never imagined you'd be spending the golden years of your retirement in Thailand like this, lol!

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Guderian said:

I'll bet that, even in your wildest dreams, you never imagined you'd be spending the golden years of your retirement in Thailand like this, lol!

Actually I'm not retired but I have to admit that the luster of being in Thailand sure has become tarnished in the past few months.  It's really left me wondering if perhaps it might be time to say goodbye to the Magic Kingdom and return home to the States where things just make a little more sense.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, WaveHunter said:

That's me out of that equation then, my mrs don't wake me with my first mug of tea until 09.30hrs.

21 minutes ago, Golden Triangle said:

That's me out of that equation then, my mrs don't wake me with my first mug of tea until 09.30hrs.

Well I have to get early for me to play the vaccine lottery game but really it begins and ends very quickly. Today I just went back to sleep after another failed attempt. 

• Like 1

On 7/13/2021 at 4:16 PM, Jingthing said:

House number means what?

They want the full address?

Group means what? I assume like Those aged
60 and over

This choice means what?

Why would you bother to register for jabs and choose No Take?

Request for vaccination *

1-Get

0-No-Take

Oops.

I did "register" on this system where nobody has ever reported any response but nobody corrected my error about what GROUP means. So I did put down Those aged 60 and over but now I understand that was completely wrong and what they were actually asking for is the MOO number of your address! Not even close.

So should I re-register with that mistake corrected?

13 hours ago, WaveHunter said:

Actually I'm not retired but I have to admit that the luster of being in Thailand sure has become tarnished in the past few months.  It's really left me wondering if perhaps it might be time to say goodbye to the Magic Kingdom and return home to the States where things just make a little more sense.

I am sure many feel the same. What is the alternative...  struggling to get an injection that could save your life against barriers of mind-numbing confusion and ineptitude, in a place that deteriorates and may even become unstable. Most of us have countries where they are removing restrictions and getting inoculated would be trivial. It would also be done with a brand that inspires confidence, not fear. 

Had I not sold property back home, and burned my bridges and committed to here, I likely would have gone......

Cannot believe I got registered at the https://phyathai2international.com/  web site this morning!  I am 63 years old BTW

Keep trying people.  Tuesday I got on right at 9:00 and by the time I had filled out and submitted, was told it had closed already

Today, I tried periodically hitting the refresh many times from about 8:59, finally after many reloads the google docs link showed up around 9:07 am.  

Typed all information in by hand had to go back and enter Non-Immigrant as I had skipped that.  Assumed I took too long and would not make it into the  "100 registered per day"

Yet low and behold it went through.

Got an email right away to confirm

Haven't been to Bangkok for over a year but assume my rabbit card still works for the BTS and the Ekkamai bus from Pattaya is still running a few time a day as that is how I roll

Peace 

covid shot accept.jpg

Edited by Skallywag
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Skallywag said:

Cannot believe I got registered at the https://phyathai2international.com/  web site this morning!  I am 63 years old BTW

Keep trying people.  Tuesday I got on right at 9:00 and by the time I had filled out and submitted, was told it had closed already

Today, I tried periodically hitting the refresh many times from about 8:59, finally after many reloads the google docs link showed up around 9:07 am.  

Typed all information in by hand had to go back and enter Non-Immigrant as I had skipped that.  Assumed I took too long and would not make it into the  "100 registered per day"

Haven't been to Bangkok for over a year but assume my rabbit card still works for the BTS and the Ekkamai bus from Pattaya is still running a few time a day as that is how I roll

Peace 

covid shot accept.jpg

good, but wait wait ... now you need the confirmation from the hospital that they approve your registration

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Skallywag said:

Peace 

covid shot accept.jpg

Congrats. 

My attempt failed again today.

I did get to fill out the form though.

At the end it did ask me to verify with pictures of tractors but also had a skip button. I did the verify. Did you get this and if so did you verify or skip?

28 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Congrats. 

At the end it did ask me to verify with pictures of tractors but also had a skip button. I did the verify. Did you get this and if so did you verify or skip?

You should be logged in to your google account with browser you are trying to fill this google forms. This way there  will be no tractors, boats etc appearing.. 

What you see is googles, spam/bot protection feature.

Edited by thaitero
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, jacko45k said:

I am sure many feel the same. What is the alternative...  struggling to get an injection that could save your life against barriers of mind-numbing confusion and ineptitude, in a place that deteriorates and may even become unstable. Most of us have countries where they are removing restrictions and getting inoculated would be trivial. It would also be done with a brand that inspires confidence, not fear. 

Had I not sold property back home, and burned my bridges and committed to here, I likely would have gone......

Yeah, I'm actually getting very concerned about the situation now. Most of the mass media within Thailand is spoon-feeding us with optimism, but when you explore media from other countries that is extremely negative and worrisome, and when you personally experience this incredibly bizarre vaccine public rollout, it makes you seriously start to wonder how bad things really may get.

It really is beginning to seem like we are on a knife's edge right now here in Thailand, and nobody is really sure which way things will go.  Many unbiased observers believe that the majority of the population will not be vaccinated until the middle of next year at the earliest. 

Who would have ever imagined over 9,000 new cases per day would be a reality, when last year they most new cases per day was in the low double digits?  Who would have believed that in July of 2021, Thailand has barely scratched the surface of vaccinating the public, when many countries are well on track to herd immunity by the end of the year?

I haven't completely lost hope here in Thailand, but every day that herd immunity does not exists is just another day for new, even more dangerous variants to occur, and it's not a matter of IF, but WHEN a new variant will emerge that's able to achieve immunity escape and the virus will be able to overcome a vaccine's protection.  That's when the real sh*t will hit the fan.

Edited by WaveHunter
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, thaitero said:

You should be logged in to your google account with browser you are trying to fill this google forms. This way there  will be no tractors, boats etc appearing.. 

I was!

40 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Congrats. 

No I did not get a "Captcha" type verification, just hit the submit button at bottom of form.  I use a 5 year old Chromebook with Google OS

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, andre47 said:

good, but wait wait ... now you need the confirmation from the hospital that they approve your registration

Understood.  Hopefully by tomorrow from what I remember from the few other on here that got their form submitted.

Will report back when and if it happens

1 hour ago, thaitero said:

@Jingthing You should also be sure to purge your browser's cache.  If you are getting that spam protection feature, there is something Google is picking up from your browser that makes it suspicious, and it's probably some errant cookie in your cache. 

You only have one more day, so pull out all the stops for your last attempt, and have two different browsers up on your screen, one as a backup (i.e.: Chromes and Explorer). 

Also, log out of your Google account and then log back in, just as a test to see if you still get that spam protection feature pop up.

....and of course, good luck!

Edited by WaveHunter
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, WaveHunter said:

You should also be sure to purge your browser's cache.  If you are getting that spam protection feature, there is something Google is picking up from your browser that makes it suspicious, and it's probably some errant cookie in your cache. 

You only have one more day, so pull out all the stops for your last attempt, and have two different browsers up on your screen, one as a backup (i.e.: Chromes and Explorer)...and of course, good luck!

Already have done all of that.

But back to my question if I get the verification pics but there is a slip button is it really OK to just click the skip button?

Edited by Jingthing

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Already have done all of that.

I had just edited my response as you were replying to also include:  Also, log out of your Google account and then log back in, just as a test to see if you still get that spam protection feature pop up after the browser purge.

Edited by WaveHunter

2 hours ago, Skallywag said:

Understood.  Hopefully by tomorrow from what I remember from the few other on here that got their form submitted.

my sms  came at 7pm same day, a friends came at 6.20pm same day, but he did not get an email

Edited by steve187

9 hours ago, Skallywag said:

I registered today morning and just 1 hour ago I received a SMS that I will get vaccinated next Tuesday.

• Like 1