Vaccine registration in Pattaya area.(Expats)

banglay

1 hour ago, banglay said:

UPDATE   a Thai friend past on this site to register for a Vaccine in Chonburi Province  .

I have just   filled in the form and registered and submitted it  ..where it asks for a Thai ID number I just put 13 zeros and it accepted that ( this part needs filling in for the registration to be  processed ) 

I do not know if the site is working or not for Farangs but I/we have nothing to lose. 

PS the site is in Thai ..if your PC doesn't auto translate the page   just right hand click anywhere on the page  and then click  Translate to English.

https://www.thansettakij.com/general-news/482294

I just did the same and registered my wife (with Thai-ID) as well. Thanks for the link. Better than the ridiculous 500 vaccines available overall at Phyathai2 which I gave up to register with (and my wife for who AstraZeneca would not be suitable anyway).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/11/2021 at 8:43 PM, ivor bigun said:

i was 5 weeks ago

Based on a registration system using a pink card that did not accept PASSPORTS on a system that isn't functioning any longer. So your dated report which you keep posting again and again as if it's relevant NOW especially to the majority using passports, simply is not. 

Edited by Jingthing

2 minutes ago, moogradod said:

I just did the same and registered my wife (with Thai-ID) as well. Thanks for the link. Better than the ridiculous 500 vaccines available overall at Phyathai2 which I gave up to register with (and my wife for who AstraZeneca would not be suitable anyway).

So which brand are they using for that? Sinovac only or possibly Sinovac or Astra?

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

So which brand are they using for that? Sinovac only or possibly Sinovac or Astra?

I guess they will be using what they have. The strategy is now to get whatever comes first with the intention to get Moderna or Pfizer (very much) later. The final aim is to get a high quality vaccine - but as they say "every little bit helps" (eventually).

• Like 1

I see this page but I don't see the part where you can REGISTER from it?

So how to REGISTER from it?

Those aged 60
and over 

--

It doesn't explicitly say this is for Thais only but it doesn't say expats are included either, so the fact that they didn't offer a passport method does provide a strong hint that this program isn't meant for expats.

But as said before, no harm in trying.

Please let us know of any results either way.

Edited by Jingthing

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I see this page but I don't see the part where you can REGISTER from it?

So how to REGISTER from it?

You have to choose one of these entries - whatever applies to you and this will lead you to the registration

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This form does have PASSPORT number!

It DOES ask nationality!

If I had known that before, I would have posted differently. 

Details matter!

I don't know about y'all, but I can't read minds.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Thanks 1

This form does have PASSPORT number!

It DOES ask nationality!

If I had been told that before, I would have posted differently. 

Details matter!

......Correct, but you cannot send the registration if you do not fill out the 13 digit ID.........and if it be with zeros filled.

• Like 1

House number means what?

They want the full address?

Group means what? I assume like Those aged
60 and over

This choice means what?

Why would you bother to register for jabs and choose No Take?

Request for vaccination *

1-Get

0-No-Take
Edited by Jingthing

1 hour ago, banglay said:

UPDATE   a Thai friend past on this site to register for a Vaccine in Chonburi Province  .

I have just   filled in the form and registered and submitted it  ..where it asks for a Thai ID number I just put 13 zeros and it accepted that ( this part needs filling in for the registration to be  processed ) 

I do not know if the site is working or not for Farangs but I/we have nothing to lose. 

PS the site is in Thai ..if your PC doesn't auto translate the page   just right hand click anywhere on the page  and then click  Translate to English.

https://www.thansettakij.com/general-news/482294

Thank you VERY much for this, whether it works or not. It's worth trying. I just did , with 13 real figures , ID Card. 1813926447_Capturevaccine.PNG.0797f0e352a253582dd4a6053c91b0ec.PNG

2 minutes ago, jomtienisgood said:

Thank you VERY much for this, whether it works or not. It's worth trying. I just did , with 13 real figures , ID Card. 1813926447_Capturevaccine.PNG.0797f0e352a253582dd4a6053c91b0ec.PNG

Can you answer my questions from above?

Also of course you need to convert to the Thai year.

How To Convert Thai Year To English Year? | Thai With Grace

Edited by Jingthing

Can you answer my questions from above?

Also of course you need to convert to the Thai year.

I just connected through the link the OP sent above. If you click right, as he mentioned, the translation into En is offered. No need to translate the year... The program offers you a birth date in 3 steps. Date, month, year....They offer the choice between 7 options, over 60+, or any of the other. House Nr. is the Nr of your home as on your ID Card ( if you have ). Where you live there must be a postal address,  Just fill in Street name. The site offers all the possibilities, e.g. Banglamung, etc....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jomtienisgood said:

I just connected through the link the OP sent above. If you click right, as he mentioned, the translation into En is offered. No need to translate the year... The program offers you a birth date in 3 steps. Date, month, year....They offer the choice between 7 options, over 60+, or any of the other. House Nr. is the Nr of your home as on your ID Card ( if you have ). Where you live there must be a postal address,  Just fill in Street name. The site offers all the possibilities, e.g. Banglamung, etc....

Oh wow, thanks for that, but I'm still very confused.

I did find Banglamung.

The page auto translates to English for me, but the choices for YEAR are all Thai years! From a drop down list. There is no choice of western years. I did the translation but you seem to be suggesting there is a western year option. How? 

And what's that GET / No Take part about?

Edited by Jingthing

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Oh wow, thanks for that, but I'm still very confused.

I did find Banglamung.

The page auto translates to English for me, but the choices for YEAR are all Thai years! There is no choice of western years. I did the translation but you seem to be suggesting there is a western year option. How? 

And what's that GET / No Take part about?

If you found Banglamung, does that mean you started registering??  I 'assume' the GET part refers to agreeing on being vaccinated.  For the birth day i'll do it over again tonight to see how it really works. As far as I remember the arabic figures showed up automatically... Keep you posted tomorrow.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jomtienisgood said:

If you found Banglamung, does that mean you started registering??  I 'assume' the GET part refers to agreeing on being vaccinated.  For the birth day i'll do it over again tonight to see how it really works. As far as I remember the arabic figures showed up automatically... Keep you posted tomorrow.  

Yes I'm currently on the last page of the registration and there is definitely no way to enter Western years. Only Thai calendar years. You can put in day and month with regular numbers though. 

3 hours ago, moogradod said:

Thiscis a list of Chonburi amphurs. Banglamung is 7 from the bottom.

It goes

City ie Chonburi city

Ban bueng

Nong Yai

Banglamung

Pantong

Panad Nikom

Sri racha

Koh si Chang

Sattahip

Bo tong

Koh Jan?

2 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Yes I'm currently on the last page of the registration and there is definitely no way to enter Western years. Only Thai calendar years. You can put in day and month with regular numbers though. 

That's strange, I get the Western calendar. But just put in the Thai equivalent for your year of birth. Surely that should do the trick(?).

Capture.JPG

I notice that the date on the web page is 02 Jun 2021.  It has been around some time.  Has anyone had any response?

Hopefully if a large number of expats register, Chonburi Governor might realize he has a problem.

I can dream can't I?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CRUNCHER said:

I notice that the date on the web page is 02 Jun 2021.  It has been around some time.  Has anyone had any response?

Hopefully if a large number of expats register, Chonburi Governor might realize he has a problem.

I can dream can't I?

Yeah I'm sure the plight of the high risk Pattaya f-rangs must be keeping him up at night. 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, CRUNCHER said:

I can dream can't I?

I registered a couple weeks ago and heard nothing

What an unexpected surprise when I woke up this morning and saw this text on my phone from Phyathai Hospital.  Amazing, Phyathai's offer is actually legit!  Phyathai is the real deal! 

If you have not yet successfully gotten registered do it NOW.  9am - Noon today through Friday.  You MUST hit the submit button no later than 9:01 am or you will not succeed.  Remember, they are only offering 100 appointments per day.

https://phyathai2international.com/

I posted a snapshot that shows all the fields you need to fill in so you can be prepared to copy/paste your information into the fields quickly and accurately.  If you need a copy DM me.

Good Luck!

IMG_1624.thumb.png.fd2d335ccbfb26c36a28ab68c5b250d0.png

Edited by WaveHunter
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, WaveHunter said:

What an unexpected surprise when I woke up this morning and saw this text on my phone from Phyathai Hospital.  Amazing, Phyathai's offer is actually legit!  Phyathai is the real deal! 

I would go back to bed and recover all the sleep you lost!

• Haha 2

I have tried this site the last two days without success!!

Yesterday, right on 9.00am full already, try tomorrow it says!!

This morning, tried at 8.50am full already, try again tomorrow it says!!

It would seem to me the 100 per day quota is being filled up prior to 9.00am??