I want to whine about the West and "woke" generation

Pravda

15 minutes ago, Pravda said:

I really feel sick to my stomach and want to cancel the whole procedure and just stay in Thailand. 

The grass is always greener on the other side, "in your mind".

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

OP, How do you know that this was written by a 'woke person' and not by a troll that is aiming to get a rise out of people like yourself?

Edited by WineOh
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, NorthernRyland said:

I think this is being imported from the USA into Canada and yes, it's absolute poison. The US is going through a sort of ethno-cultural civil war and part of that is dismantling the heritage Americans (i.e. founding stock) and replacing them with a new global population. This means removing statues, demonizing traditions, new holidays and of course racial hatred aimed at various populations of white people.

I know similar things are happening in Canada and I even recall the current prime minister stating the Canada is the first "post-national" country.

Racial hatred of white people? You need to stop. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Kinok Powell said:

Unfortunately we can not change history.Every country on earth has done terrible things in the past.The thing is to learn from those mistakes but not beat ourselves up about it.To be as nice as you possibility can to your fellow humans is all you can do.

i have a theory about the Woke Brigade.To start with,none of them know how to laugh and have fun.Most of them have gone through life being <deleted> at sports,dating,and generally having fun with all their mates.That is the reason they have crazy piercings and green hair,are fat and spotty.Just trying to stand out.They have never had a voice up to now but since Social Media they can be heard from their mums attic,where they spend all day on twitter trying to convince the real world that George Floyd was an innocent victim.

In Canada it all starts with that bell-end at the helm,Trudeau..

I think your username says enough about you, that I do not even need to read your post to understand what is contained within.

For anyone who does not understand, look up Enoch Powell.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Eindhoven said:

I think your username says enough about you, that I do not even need to read your post to understand what is contained within.

For anyone who does not understand, look up Enoch Powell.

Sorry that i couldn't bring a bit of humour into your life today.Lighten up Eindhoven,you never know ,you might enjoy it.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Wasn't the USA always a country of immigrants? 

The "Founding Fathers" were white nationalists. It was a project of the English intended for northern Europeans.

external-content.duckduckgo.png.bff29a9e7a14ace2b0f58331db5bbe70.png

A quote from 1788:

With equal pleasure I have as often taken notice, that Providence has been pleased to give this one connected country, to one united people; a people descended from the same ancestors, speaking the same language, professing the same religion, attached to the same principles of government, very similar in their manners and customs, and who, by their joint counsels, arms and efforts, fighting side by side throughout a long and bloody war, have nobly established their general Liberty and Independence.
—John Jay

6 hours ago, Eindhoven said:

Racial hatred of white people? You need to stop. 

Are you paying attention at all to US politics? The most recent high profile incident:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/yale-says-lecture-fantasy-about-shooting-white-people-antithetical-school-n1269884

The federal government is increasingly moving towards the ill-defined "white supremacy" as being a serious domestic terror threat.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/12/us/politics/domestic-terror-white-supremacists.html

Last week is an ACTUAL racially motivated shooting targeted at white people.

https://people.com/crime/man-accused-shooting-five-people-georgia-alabama-allegedly-racially-motivated/

Biden admin is getting sued and a judge blocked it, but here's the federal government itself openly discriminating against white people by offer race-based federal aid.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2021/03/08/reparations-black-farmers-stimulus/

This is what ethno-cultural civil war looks like and it only gets worse from here.

Edited by NorthernRyland
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, NorthernRyland said:

The "Founding Fathers" were white nationalists. It was a project of the English intended for northern Europeans.

external-content.duckduckgo.png.bff29a9e7a14ace2b0f58331db5bbe70.png

A quote from 1788:

With equal pleasure I have as often taken notice, that Providence has been pleased to give this one connected country, to one united people; a people descended from the same ancestors, speaking the same language, professing the same religion, attached to the same principles of government, very similar in their manners and customs, and who, by their joint counsels, arms and efforts, fighting side by side throughout a long and bloody war, have nobly established their general Liberty and Independence.
—John Jay

The american war of independence was a war of secession, not liberation.  It marked the refusal of the wealthiest landowners in the British Empire to pay taxes to their sovereign state, while still promulgating their war on the residents of the land and relying on imported slave labour for their wealth.   

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, StreetCowboy said:

Things happen.  You have to move on and live now for the future, instead of dragging up miseries from the past.  If you want to live in bitter memories of the past, move to Ireland.

If it were your direct bloodlines that this had happened to I believe you would not feel that way. Especially when these atrocities were well known of ( in certain circles) and hidden from public knowledge for many years. Some **** just can't be excused, and really, you have to question the ethics of those who don't want anyone held accountable - too late for that in this case for this may just the tip of the body count..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, StreetCowboy said:

The american war of independence was a war of secession, not liberation.  It marked the refusal of the wealthiest landowners in the British Empire to pay taxes to their sovereign state, while still promulgating their war on the residents of the land and relying on imported slave labour for their wealth.   

True. It's also true that they had no intention of making a multicultural empire like the US has become today.

1 hour ago, from the home of CC said:

If it were your direct bloodlines that this had happened to I believe you would not feel that way. Especially when these atrocities were well known of ( in certain circles) and hidden from public knowledge for many years. Some **** just can't be excused, and really, you have to question the ethics of those who don't want anyone held accountable - too late for that in this case for this may just the tip of the body count..

So what? It's become an intergenerational blood libel with no redemption. Since 2021 the federal government is now directly discriminating based on race (against whites) and has de-facto overruled the civil rights era. This only goes one way and that is violence and eventually apartheid or secession movements.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1