Government urged to try harder to procure sufficient vaccine for the Thai people

webfact

9 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Where has anything ever been done harder and faster in Thailand when it comes to Government work and bureaucracy.  Slow and steady is how things are done just like the vaccine rollout without any expediency.  However, I know that when I get a certain urge I get on top of it and work harder and faster, but that is a different type of work I would suppose. ????

Reminds me of a slogan of some Fast Food chain: Got the urge, go to BKk. Or something similar like that... ????

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, mfd101 said:

If you were to look at the figures for covid infections & deaths in Oz & NZ, you might have a better understanding of why they have been a bit slow on the vaccinations. Being remote islands is helpful.

Quite apart from the EC stealing millions of AZ doses early on that were destined for Oz ...

I know how impressive the covid stats are for Aus and NZ, well done ????

But I'm not sure it entirely justifies the sluggish vaccination roll-out in the southern hemisphere

https://ourworldindata.org/explorers/coronavirus-data-explorer?zoomToSelection=true&minPopulationFilter=1000000&time=2021-03-23..latest&pickerSort=asc&pickerMetric=location&hideControls=true&Metric=People+fully+vaccinated&Interval=Cumulative&Relative+to+Population=true&Align+outbreaks=false&country=GBR~ITA~DEU~AUS~NZL

Capture.JPG.1eea84c84553d015a27cb39c9aa30920.JPG

• Like 1

He and his are vaccinated and he doesn't give a flying !@#$ about the rest. Tell a Thai to do one thing and they will do the exact opposite . So maybe it will work better if they tell him to slow down or do nothing at all maybe that will start him up this dumb useless peace of human being . 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, sanuk711 said:

ts funny what countries have fallen down on this...Oz ..Kiwi especially.

Vaccination overview
From Our World in Data · Last updated: 2 days ago
image.png.031f6aaec33cddb82f3284a7160dc662.pngThailand
Doses given

1 shot- 8.98M=  9.2 %

2 shots 2.55M=3.7 %

image.png.87c556f4b428d0ec1ae898780ebe1103.png

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations

I think your info is out dated. And for a real comparison they need to not lump countries with the population of a medium size metro area (Iceland , Estonia, etc.) with really larger countries.