Expats in Thailand Can Get COVID-19 Vaccination at Phyathai 2 and Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospitals

snoop1130

52 minutes ago, lujanit said:

I noticed the Phaya Thai site slowed the rate of refresh at 0859 through to 0902.  I was finally able to get to the google form link.  Clicking on that told me the form had been automatically taken down.  Something is not right here.  Someone is gaming the system to lock out any other registrations.  Finding proof will be impossible.

If the 100 doses per day is correct it means a total of 1000 doses (5 x 100 x 2) has been allocated across two hospitals for expats.  Now you really know what Prayuth's and Anutin's lot think of us.

Not certain there's a lot more for locals... Not to understand. Anyway, yesterday , as they are enforcing a new law in Fr. they had around 600000 subscriptions.....How can all the Th vaccine Sites be submerged?????

nOW THAT i GOT MY APPOINTMENT

Here is what i did 

at 857 I started refreshing the page.  

The link hit t 900 exactly and I hit it and typoed like mad.

Hit send at 901.

got reply saying it had registered

themn got email withmy facts.

HOPE THIS HELPS SOMEONE

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Kingston Kid , congratulations. I started refreshing just before 09:00 and did not get the link until 09:02:58. I took screen shots as I typed. Received message at 09:07:20 saying "sorry", "mai dai". Clearly, you need to type super fast, and secondly, it's strange that you got a link at 09:00 and I , and doubtless others, got nothing. Something smelly is going on. 

• Thanks 1

Alternatively, I can see the same problems come registration (if online) and probably for foreigners it will be concentrated on hospitals within BKK.

We'll see.

The Department of Disease Control has revealed the recent vaccine donations: 1.5 million doses of Pfizer and 1.05 million doses of AstraZeneca. The Ministry of Public Health also plans to give AstraZeneca as a booster dose to medical personnel by next week.

https://twitter.com/prdthailand/status/1414879776934879233

1 minute ago, asiaexpat said:

Hard to understand how some got appointments while others (like myself) did not. Could not even fill out form. 

By the time you might have had access to the form, they were fully booked. It seems to be taking from one to three minutes from the moment of opening. 

8 hours ago, grain said:

Same with me, I was blistering fast today, I could have outsprinted Usain Bolt, the second the starting pistol fired, I opened the form, got my info in place in and smashed that button, only to see 100 other mongrels had beaten me to the finishing line.

Did you ever try starting prior to 9 am, notwithstanding their directions? I'm pretty sure some here reported that they were able to access the system prior to the official morning starting time...

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

10 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Did you ever try starting prior to 9 am, notwithstanding their directions? I'm pretty sure some here reported that they were able to access the system prior to the official morning starting time...

They did report that, but my impression is that things normalized on the second day as far as starting time.

• Like 1

Went online at 0845. Site opened on mobile at 0908 but not on PC until 0910.

Typed very quickly, submitted and received response "Your response has been recorded"

Better than previous 2 days but will wait and see !

Just now, medina21 said:

Same, same this morning. Entered site before 09:00. Nothing. At 09:00 the site wouldn't open. Eventually got registration link at 09:07:16. Date function wasn't responding. Submitted form at 09:10:47 and got answer, "sorry, mai dai". Farcical.

That's interesting to me. I didn't make it to filling out the form this time. At 9:09 I got the load form link, had to click not a robot, and before it would even load a blank form, got the Sorry message.

I guess this indicates massive traffic trying to get in, which we already knew.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Wookie said:

Went online at 0845. Site opened on mobile at 0908 but not on PC until 0910.

Typed very quickly, submitted and received response "Your response has been recorded"

Better than previous 2 days but will wait and see !

Yeah, you made it.

So you're saying you did the input on your mobile?

My PC didn't show an open form link until 9:09 and by then it was too late to even get the blank form open. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, medina21 said:

Apparently Richard Barrow is reporting that those with an Elite Visa are going to be vaccinated.

OMG, didn't see that coming. I lied. Did. 

That gives weight to the theory that a big part of the reason the government here is being so niggardly with the public program jabs for expats is because they are FREE! Giving f-rangs free stuff? Perish the thought. That's not our role here now, is it?

The "Elite" people may not be paying directly for vaccines but they have already paid an extraordinarily high cover charge. Also of course they must be more important because of the money they spent, eh? 

The irony is that almost all of us that want vaccines would be more than happy to PAY for vaccines. Yes, even public program ones that are free for Thais. Some think they have the time to wait for the premium ones much later, and others feel (I think correctly) anything is better than nothing NOW or SOON. 

___

Proactive inclusion:

Controversies about the word niggardly - Wikipedia

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2

The site opened at 09:04. I completed and sent the form and received a second empty form to complete. Redid the exercise and received a message at 09:09:34 saying "your response has been recorded". Now, let's see what happens.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, medina21 said:

The site opened at 09:04. I completed and sent the form and received a second empty form to complete. Redid the exercise and received a message at 09:09:34 saying "your response has been recorded". Now, let's see what happens.

I've never heard of anyone being required to fill out the form twice.

Congratulations. 

20 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I've never heard of anyone being required to fill out the form twice.

Congratulations. 

Jingthing, me neither. I ticked the "I'm not a robot box" and was sent the form to fill again. I've received a confirmation e mail that my details have been recorded,  so hopefully I'll receive a friendly SMS within the next 24 hours. It looks like the quota was done by 09:14.

13 minutes ago, medina21 said:

Jingthing, me neither. I ticked the "I'm not a robot box" and was sent the form to fill again. I've received a confirmation e mail that my details have been recorded,  so hopefully I'll receive a friendly SMS within the next 24 hours. It looks like the quota was done by 09:14.

This is crazy. I submitted my form long before 914!