Thai police issue warning about friend requests from foreigners online

webfact

Talking about big brother, has the Thai police don't already have enough on their hands that they into who to be friend on social media....What next i wonder? who to talk to in the street and on the phone?...  

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, BobinBKK said:

Yet another Thai racist blaming foreigners and depicting us as evil. For those of us that live here, we are perfectly aware that Thai people are guilty of the same BS (sick buffalo), so this fool needs to keep his mouth shut!!!

No, say it isn't so, you don't mean, no you can't be serious, but why would they make a story up, wait, yes Ok, sorry you are right like always........ lol

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, ezzra said:

Talking about big brother, has the Thai police don't already have enough on their hands

There is a special  division of volunteers that monitor online content for "inappropriate speech"  

look up the "cyberscout" program in your favourite search engine.

2 minutes ago, BobinBKK said:

Hello mister, where you go? 555

I stay my room, you come for visit ok.   1 week later.......why you not leave? You no pay me that why?   

Mental note, must pay lady to leave not stay.........

• Haha 2

Oddly enough I have the reverse problem. Most of my friend requests are from Thais, a lot of whom are Thai ladies who are young and good looking.

I have a clear out every 2 or 3 weeks and delete 99% of them.

1 hour ago, webfact said:

As part of this he said that people should be especially careful of well-off, handsome looking strangers who claimed they were foreigners who wanted to befriend you.

Those swarthy scoundrel farangs ! Coming here with there "Handsum-ness" preying on poor hapless Thai girls. For shame !

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, cocoonclub said:

I was amazed when I heard the story of a girl I hooked up with. She is actually a pretty traditional Thai girl. Married to a Thai guy, one child, own consulting business working with lots of manufacturing companies. Found out that her husband was cheating and divorced him, and ended up with all cars and the house going to him as all was in his name while she had paid for it. Didn’t date anyone for years and didn’t have sex with anyone for even more years, so she was easy pray for a horny guy like me. Met her in her condo and had mediocre sex with the lights turned off. 

Nothing special there; plenty of lonely Thai ladies in that age bracket. What amazed me though was:

She keeps texting with a Nigerian guy who scammed her out of 300k Thai Baht. They chatted for weeks with him pretending to be some handsome American doctor or so; she showed me the (fake) photos on her phone. Was asked to invest money in his crypto business and so found out that it was a scam. And apparently that Nigerian kid later apologized to her and told her he actually really likes her and now they are texting for real (while she’s banging me). Cant make this <deleted> up. 

Someone has to pay hubby and The Nigerian so lo and behold it's cocoonclub

• Haha 1

I think that some farang on here are missing the point and rusing into sensitivity mode.

Rather than the Deputy RTP Spokesman having submitted racist slurs against dirty falang surely he was aiming his warnings against non-foreigners (Ie Thais) who are impersonating foreigners. The implication being that certain elements of the Thai community find foreigners to be an attractive target for friendship (for reasons we all know about); how does that get converted into a racist slur against us?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SantiSuk said:

I think that some farang on here are missing the point and rusing into sensitivity mode.

Rather than the Deputy RTP Spokesman having submitted racist slurs against dirty falang surely he was aiming his warnings against non-foreigners (Ie Thais) who are impersonating foreigners. The implication being that certain elements of the Thai community find foreigners to be an attractive target for friendship (for reasons we all know about); how does that get converted into a racist slur against us?

Wait, you mean I can not impersonate myself to be me and try and gain an advantage because I am me but really not me and just someone else, now I am just confused and think I need some help.  Can someone start a GoFund me page for me I need money to become a rich foreigner who is hansum, so I need surgery as well. ........

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1