Thirty six foreigners and Thais arrested for drinking alcohol after 9 pm in Chiang Mai

webfact

14 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

If you stayed locked in your home, it would be just about them.

Unless you are a hoarder and have 6 months of food supplies at home, no

Edited by MikeyIdea
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, BobinBKK said:

It holds importance to the racist pigs that love nothing more than to say the word "foreigner" to get their message out to Thai nationals that "foreigners" are NOT good.

I can clearly hear that you are not a farmer. My cows have told me that there are no racist pigs. On the other hand they agree with that foreigners are no good, as they prefer to end up like laab or nam tok moo. 

Edited by Gottfrid
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

My misses always pays using her phone app.

They hold up their phone with a QR code, she holds up her phone camera ....... job done.

Are you living in Thailand?

Yes, I do that myself without relying on a Thai to do it for me, like you. That only works if the mobile phones are really close. So how do you pay without getting close to the one delivering the goods?

Edited by MikeyIdea
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 5
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, MikeyIdea said:

Good, also implement a law that everyone must have health coverage in these covid-19 times. All Thai's do so only foreigners left. Force foreigners breaking restrictions to take a 1 year USD 100,000 health insurance which covers covid-19 or prove that they have 3.3 million baht in cash in a Thai bank account, or deport them if they refuse.

The way that the delta is spreading across the kingdom I think I would welcome being deported my Thai GF can take care of my property while I’m away 

• Like 1

Don't order any vaccines to truly protect people but surely be diligent in arresting them if they are drinking alcohol.  

Yesterday I went to a restaurant and noticed several customers with beer bottles on their tables.  Inquired of the waitress, she indicated yes they were Heineken zero alcohol.  Now tell me, how them removing their masks to drink the non-alcohol beer was any less likely to transmit Covid than if they were drinking the identical beer with alcohol. 

Heineken zero alcohol beer delights Food & Drink Festival | Loop Jamaica

Edited by Thomas J
  • Like 2