A bar girl just filled up my car with fuel at PTT.

bbabythai

9 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Garbage.

Some Nana girls have tats but not all. Not even a majority, IMO.

Here in farangland loads of non prostitute women with tats.

It's different in Thailand. I can assure, I have meticulously surveyed Nana in this regard, as I have great interest in working girls. Sociologically. The very vast majority of girls at Nana are tattoed.

Yes, the tattoo in the West may well be common among non-prostitute, but it is different in Asia. Here it is common among prostitutes.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Tanomazu said:

It's different in Thailand. I can assure, I have meticulously surveyed Nana in this regard, as I have great interest in working girls. Sociologically. The very vast majority of girls at Nana are tattoed.

Yes, the tattoo in the West may well be common among non-prostitute, but it is different in Asia. Here it is common among prostitutes.

As i mentioned i try reasonably hard to talk a girl I know out of having tattoos but the pressure from other girls and tattooist men is often too great, plus they can't just have one, they have loads until they are totally ruined

14 hours ago, Tanomazu said:

Sociologically - is that what it is called now ?

So ... your experience with bar girls in Nana plaza extrapolates to the whole population of LOS - and presumably the world ?

• Thanks 1

Reminds me of my first trip to Pattaya.  Stayed at Eastiny Place.  The in-house massage girl was a doll.  No monkey business just great massage.  She did lots of things on the side.  She was caring for an old expat that was in the hotel for several months. She would help him walk, go get food, etc.  She even did laundry on the side and I gave her mine twice.  In retrospect I should have tipped her more.  She was a hard working person.  Pretty also.  Lost the pictures as a CD I had transferred my camera pics to degraded pretty quickly and no longer could be read.  This CD was made back in 2004 at the local photo shop and in retrospect must have been the worst made CD ever!

Some Thais, god bless their souls have been so nice over the years.  So miss the place

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gk10012001 said:

Lost the pictures as a CD I had transferred my camera pics to degraded pretty quickly and no longer could be read.  This CD was made back in 2004 at the local photo shop and in retrospect must have been the worst made CD ever!

I feel for you. I know what it's like to lose photos, as back in the 70s when I was in Singapore, slide film had to be processed in Hong Kong. I spent 2 weeks on holiday in Ireland and took loads of photos. They all got "lost" somewhere between Singapore and Hong Kong.

3 hours ago, gk10012001 said:

Some Thais, god bless their souls have been so nice over the years.  So miss the place

Agreed - some of the nicest people I have met on the planet.

The worst woman I have ever had any dealings with - worldwide - was a prim, proper, fine upstanding church-going "lady"

Go to church every Sunday, which gave her 6 days to screw over everyone she encountered. Horrible person.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, canthai55 said:

Sociologically - is that what it is called now ?

So ... your experience with bar girls in Nana plaza extrapolates to the whole population of LOS - and presumably the world ?

I have also met working girls outside Nana, they were also tattooed, not all granted, but a good percentage. It is basically the very hard core, true sex workers who are tattooed, the freelancer occasional sex work girls are sometimes not tattooed.

This is not transferable to the rest of the world where the tattoo is more ubiquitous among non-sex workers, and indeed sex-workers often do not have tattoos.

But in Thailand, if she has a tattoo the odds are great that the is a sex worker. Of course there are exceptions, but as a general rule it is usually accurate.

• Confused 1

prude

: a person who is excessively or priggishly attentive to propriety or decorum

In everyday language, a generalization is defined as a broad statement or an idea that is applied to a group of people or things. Often, generalizations are not entirely true, because there are usually examples of individuals or situations wherein the generalization does not apply. In this respect, generalizations can be similar to stereotypes in that they are sometimes offensive.

By oversimplifying their subject, stereotypes ignore both the complexity and the diversity found empirically when one examines actual people and their practices; by their very nature, stereotypes misrepresent the groups they seek to describe. Stereotypes often persist even when the statistical realities they were once based on change. For example, the stereotype of woman-the-homemaker has persisted even in countries where most women are in full-time paid employment.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tanomazu said:

I have also met working girls outside Nana, they were also tattooed, not all granted, but a good percentage. It is basically the very hard core, true sex workers who are tattooed, the freelancer occasional sex work girls are sometimes not tattooed.

This is not transferable to the rest of the world where the tattoo is more ubiquitous among non-sex workers, and indeed sex-workers often do not have tattoos.

But in Thailand, if she has a tattoo the odds are great that the is a sex worker. Of course there are exceptions, but as a general rule it is usually accurate.

bull manure

• Like 2

On 7/24/2021 at 2:16 PM, Boomer6969 said:

Glad you didn't say something like: "I might have filled you up..." . As there was some laxity on Soi 6, regarding the use of condoms.

Or "you certainly are good with a hose where did you work before?"  

In all seriousness she is probably not thrilled with the idea.  In a western country she could be sitting on her ass receiving free money.  Not so in Thailand where people struggle to survive.

On 7/26/2021 at 2:17 PM, lanng khao said:

Imagine the relief when he hears the key in the door at 3 am, thinking no greasy, dirty pumpui ferlang will be tearing the welt out of his Mrs that night.. 

relief? he will be giving her a snarl and a backhand straight away for not getting paid that night, so he doesnt get any money for drinking w/ the boys the next day.