Who will never vaccinate except if forced to for visa reasons ? and do you think that they will force us ?

47 minutes ago, thailanddogerator said:

As they are still not able to vaccinate their own people and old weak foreigners, I guess that the rest of us are safe for quite long time ❤️

Anyway I already know a nice nice who is perfectly ok to inject the dose to an orange instead of my arm, and I will still get my vaccination BS pass !

She perhaps thinks it more value to protect the Orange against the worst of COVID.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, lucky2008 said:

No they will not become mandatory. 

Someone who does not get the vaccine is not putting at risk those who do get the vaccine.

On the contrary, it's the vaccinated that are putting the unvaccinated at risk.  

The vaccinated should be required to wear some type of identifier to warn the uninfected to keep their distance.   

They will be mandatory in the US. Already nurses and Dr.'s have been fired from hospitals/nursing homes because the refused to be vacccinated.  The US Military will be ordered to take Pfizer now that it has full FDA approval.  The Gov won't force you to take the shots but they can make it mandatory to be able to work a some jobs, attend some schools/universites, eat a certain restaurants or go to sports games.

'It's game over. It's mRNA or nothing:' Expert on future of vaccines

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/its-game-over-its-m-rna-or-nothing-expert-on-future-of-vaccines-200508222.html

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/27/2021 at 10:15 AM, grain said:

It will happen: being fully vaxed + showing a neg PCR test a requirement for all foreigners to enter Thailand.

And being fully vaxed + showing a neg PCR test, a medical requirement for extending all visas in Thailand.

I'd be very surprised if we don't start to see this coming in next year as vaccines become more readily available.

Well put.

Who needs unvaccinated tourists entering your country and starting the whole damned thing again.

If your unvaccinated you will eventually be very limited in what you can and cannot do.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, MrJ2U said:

Well put.

Who needs unvaccinated tourists entering your country and starting the whole damned thing again.

If your unvaccinated you will eventually be very limited in what you can and cannot do.

Won't happen. And if it does, will be short lived. UK just cancelled vaccine passports, Thailand copies everything they do.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, frantick said:

Won't happen. And if it does, will be short lived. UK just cancelled vaccine passports, Thailand copies everything they do.

I think Thailand copies anything China does.

A bigger problem will be the government's new vaccine policy of:

1). Sinovac

Followed

2.) Astra 

I don't know of any countries that will allow that combo to enter there territory.

I think they just want everyone to stay.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Credo said:

I think you are confused about vaccine passports and vaccination records for foreigners to enter a country.  They are two very different things.

The MSM is calling them "passports" to enter clubs, events, thus my use of the term.

• Haha 1

On 9/12/2021 at 2:34 PM, WhiteBuffaloATM said:

“ridiculous to compare decades old vaccine with experimental new fake vaccine that do not stops the desease.”  then, its gets better ; “the only truth ! i see vaccinidiots who do not care anything and especially not others ! I wish them the most painful and slow death !” 

has to be worst ignorant uneducated rant ever I’ve ever seen on TVF……every word pure crazy & stupid hatred……..duly reported for hopeful member ban……

he is just saying the truth that you do not seem able to understand...

do some research and you might learn what is a real vaccine and how long after side effects can be found...

now i understand that if everybody is as ignorant as you it's just normal that they rush to vaccinate ! don't feel ashame ? too old for that ?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/12/2021 at 2:42 PM, MrJ2U said:

Well put.

because you believe that if they are vaccinated you will be safe ? you all really understand nothing ! i guess that this is why you all rush to vaccinate...

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

On 9/12/2021 at 2:42 PM, MrJ2U said:

Well put.

wish you good luck ❤️

and to your family also ❤️

Edited by thvima

1 hour ago, thvima said:

he is just saying the truth that you do not seem able to understand...

do some research and you might learn what is a real vaccine and how long after side effects can be found...

now i understand that if everybody is as ignorant as you it's just normal that they rush to vaccinate ! don't feel ashame ? too old for that ?

In thvima's post "do some research" = "get info from sources which can't be cited because the information they offer is obviously false and misleading."

Edited by placeholder
  • Haha 2

On 8/31/2021 at 9:53 AM, l4ml4m said:

will never and I don't think they will force us here as the pandemics will soon end.

Supposed to end October 1st according to government.

Getting vaccinated will be mandatory for visas by next year.

Pack your bags,

Your going home!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, thvima said:

because you believe that if they are vaccinated you will be safe ? you all really understand nothing ! i guess that this is why you all rush to vaccinate...

So you are not from Israel, right ? because people there can explain you what happens to vaccinidiots...

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, MrJ2U said:

Supposed to end October 1st according to government.

Getting vaccinated will be mandatory for visas by next year.

Pack your bags,

Your going home!

Why worrying ?

Everything is for sale in Thailand.

Even... mere "Covid pass" (whatever they want to call it).

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, thvima said:

Do not worry for me mr clown, as I have more money than you and your whole family, I am sure to still be able to extend my visa here as long as I want... especially in the land of scam where pretending to be vaccinated and showing correct documents won't cost me more than 5000 thb !

who do you think you are ? come back to the real world mr cattle, we are millions unvaccinidiots who will never vaccinate whatever the brainwashed people like you can ever think (sorry I forgot, being able to think might not be your main quality...) or tell...

Funny people who have never been anything or anybody think that they can choose other people life.

Indeed you are good to hear it from the horse its mouth. Never thought i could agree with an antivaxer. 

• Haha 1