Who will never vaccinate except if forced to for visa reasons ? and do you think that they will force us ?

19 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Complete rubbish, the mRNA research has been going on for over a decade. What people really do understand is how dangerous covid is. I'm getting really sick of people spruiking misinformation.

nobody denied this but you !

but you forget to tell that mRNA is used FOR THE FIRST TIME for a vaccine

you like it or not it's the only truth, and it's because of people like you who keep lying that many people do not trust provax and bigpharma making hundreds billions a year (the same companies that organize shortage of some meds to only raise the price, in case you don't know...)

if you could stop lying you could help some people to get vaccinated.

To confirm your lie:

https://ec.europa.eu/research-and-innovation/en/horizon-magazine/five-things-you-need-know-about-mrna-vaccine-safety

Although the COVID-19 vaccines made by Pfizer/BioNTech are the first mRNA vaccines to complete all clinical trial stages and be licensed for use, the technology has been around for a while.

First time used for a vaccine ! stop lying, you are ridiculous !

Edited by thaicookingchef
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, thaicookingchef said:

nobody denied this but you !

but you forget to tell that mRNA is used FOR THE FIRST TIME for a vaccine

you like it or not it's the only truth, and it's because of people like you who keep lying that many people do not trust provax and bigpharma makind hundreds billions a year (the same companies that organize shortage of some meds to only raise the price, in case you don't know...)

Well, if you have a good home recipe for mRNA based covid vaccines please pass it along. That way we can stick it to Big Pharma!

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

From the article you quoted

Human trials of cancer vaccines using the same mRNA technology have been taking place since at least 2011. ‘If there was a real problem with the technology, we’d have seen it before now for sure,’ said Prof. Goldman.

and so ? did I say anything wrong or incorrect ? why not replying ?

Never before covid a vaccine has been really approved !

Although the COVID-19 vaccines made by Pfizer/BioNTech are the first mRNA vaccines to complete all clinical trial stages...

Do you need it translated in different language to understand what it means ?

What I said is just the truth, both sides denying FACTS is the cause of the misunderstanding.

Stop lying and maybe anti-this-vax will also stop lying ? After all, why do they care what you inject in your body ? If I take drug it's my problem, not yours !

Edited by thaicookingchef
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Previously you said it had never been used.

I am not saying anything, I am just showing the official EU agency statement. Never this process has been used for an approved vaccine, right or not ? and especially on an approved vaccine injected to billions people, right or wrong ?

why not simply replying ? just like confrontation ? I have no interest, I would just like that everybody stops lying.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, thaicookingchef said:

I am not saying anything, I am just showing the official EU agency statement. Never this process has been used for an approved vaccine, right or not ? and especially on an approved vaccine injected to billions people, right or wrong ?

why not simply replying ? just like confrontation ? I have no interest, I would just like that everybody stops lying.

That isn't what you originally said and what I replied to. Get over it.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, thaicookingchef said:

Perhaps English isn't your first language. But you should learn that there is a difference between lying and stating falsehoods. It goes to the question of intent.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, thaicookingchef said:

Surely you must have some evidence for possible long term effects. What do scientists say? The contents of vaccines are destroyed by the boys within 2 weeks? It's not like one is taking medication over a long period, were contents may accumulate in tissues. There must be some reasoning to believe that there may be long term effects, but noone has ever postulated what may happen. Cancer...? How? 

Too late for me, I'm jabbed n chillin' lol

No need to make vax mandatory. The vaccinated are at far less risk than the unvaccinated. So your choice. 

• Haha 1

On 9/15/2021 at 2:28 AM, habanero said:

They shouldn't be charging for it anyway:

This was back in July. I'm not sure what the total amount of donated vaccine is now.

1.5 Million Pfizer Vaccine Doses, Donated by the United States, Arrive in Thailand

Today, the United States donated 1,503,450 doses of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine to Thailand.  This historic shipment, which reaffirms U.S. support to our oldest ally in Asia, arrived at Suvarnabhumi airport this morning.

We are also proud to confirm that the United States will provide an additional one million vaccine doses to Thailand – on top of the doses that arrived today – for a total of 2.5 million doses.

What about the other 67 million Thais?

6 hours ago, Scott said:

Pregnant and recently pregnant women are at a higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19 than nonpregnant women. Additionally, pregnant women with COVID-19 are at a higher risk for preterm birth and might have a higher risk for other adverse pregnancy outcomes.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-updates/special-populations/pregnancy-data-on-covid-19/what-cdc-is-doing.html#:~:text=Pregnant and recently pregnant women,other adverse pregnancy outcomes.

so we also have to vaccinate them ? it's 100% sure because some officials said it ?

I hope we also vaccinate kids at birth, as it seems to be just what you all want !

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, ozimoron said:

Complete rubbish, the mRNA research has been going on for over a decade. What people really do understand is how dangerous covid is. I'm getting really sick of people spruiking misinformation.

15 hours ago, thaicookingchef said:

What I said is just the truth, both sides denying FACTS is the cause of the misunderstanding.

Stop lying and maybe anti-this-vax will also stop lying ? After all, why do they care what you inject in your body ? If I take drug it's my problem, not yours !

Really it's weird that people do not want to tell the truth that it clearly explained everywhere.

I checked and it's confirmed on all official governments websites that you all cherish ❤️

would not be anywhere near any female dumb enough not to understand basic vax science and statistical / physical outcomes massively in favour of vax….. let alone trust her to bear & raise my kids

for someone and any partner to both be anti - vax is bad enough but an adult decision / risk…….

for that couple THEN to put their unborn child at risk of non-vax death would be CRIMINAL.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, WhiteBuffaloATM said:

would not be anywhere near any female dumb enough not to understand basic vax science and statistical / physical outcomes massively in favour of vax….. let alone trust her to bear & raise my kids

for someone and any partner to both be anti - vax is bad enough but an adult decision / risk…….

for that couple THEN to put their unborn child at risk of non-vax death would be CRIMINAL.

another great scientist on this forum ! we are so lucky to have so many nobel prizes here...

• Sad 3

The whole anti-vax movement just proves again how stupid humanity really is as a mass. A form of Aristocracy will suit us way better than this semi-democracy form that we currently have. 

Most of us suffer from a serious case of Dunning-Kruger. I don't know much about vaccinations so therefore thrust the experts. 

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, thaicookingchef said:

The only way to force vaccination is through a circulation pass as they had during the WWII.

Without this pass you won't be able to do much, but still, you won't be forced to vaccinate, luckily !

By the way, I do not understand why some people are so sure that the vaccines are safe for the future and some people are so sure that it's dangerous for the future ? Actually both sides know nothing except if you are fortune teller !

The vaccine has been made 1 year ago, whatever the people who support it say, they just don't know, and whatever the people against the vaccines say, they also don't know but at the same time they are taking a risk to be very sick by not injecting what they call poison.

So both sides, why forcing anyone to think the way you think when you actually know nothing ? And please stop your with your ridiculous "scientists" articles which have often proven wrong, just as the antivax reasons. Anyway they should not even been called antivax as I am sure that 99% are already vaccinated with vaccines that have proven efficient since decades, they are just anti-this-vax, and whatever the provax will say, this vaccine is new and we will only know after few years if it's good or not !

Quite reasonable and true.