Seriously, is this what I have to face (twice) to be vaccinated?

giddyup

19 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Get a Tax ID # / or Yellow Book (and Pink ID) from your local Ampur ...

- Tax ID? I entered mine on two different registration sites and it was rejected. Since it had the right number of digits, I assume the problem was the first digit being zero.

- Yellow book? In many places, sure, but in Pattaya and Banglamung the process involves MFA translations and such that may be beyond the abilities of the elderly.

yellow_book_Pattaya.jpg

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, 1FinickyOne said:

Nice of you to move back a spot for her, if there was nobody behind you...

But common sense as compared to where? I recently read an article from USA, my home country, where a large gathering did not want to wear masks, a violation of their freedom... well, not smart but ok, I understand... BUT, they wanted the people wearing masks to remove them??? Shouldn't they be allowed their freedom too? 

The greater hole that we might dig for ourselves is to place the proverbial cultural comparatives as such applies to most anything. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Upnotover said:
32 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Mor Prompt

32 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Mor Promt

image.png.7548161eca27707f94cb04fcd24a77f6.png

It's no wonder folk get confused.

Mor Promp / Moh Promp / Mor Prompt / Moh Prompt / Mor Prom / Moh Prom 

If you are struggling with that then you are are going to struggle with a lot of things....

• Sad 1

Just in and not wanting to create further panic, but apparently in Massachusetts 74% of people were admitted to hospital, all having been FULLY vaccinated and now contracting Covid, that would tell me that Delta is getting through the vaccines, now what ? 

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, tonray said:

That picture is from the first day that Bang Sue was in operation and they were not making appointments windows. I went last Sunday and it was nothing like that. Further enhancements in appointment windows and queue management hopefully will prevent such scenes. I was in and out in 1 hour and 15 minutes. Don't hesitate....if you are worried just bring portable alcohol spray and wear two masks but you should not fear the process.

Spoken like a true politician.

"Crowds queue up for Covid-19 vaccinations at the Bang Sue Grand Station in Bangkok on Wednesday. (Photo: Varuth Hirunyatheb) "

Edited by giddyup

2 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Spoken like a true politician.

Idiotic statement. Just telling the truth. If you fear going out and getting a jab...then hole yourself up under your bed and wait for the end.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, tonray said:

Idiotic statement. Just telling the truth. If you fear going out and getting a jab...then hole yourself up under your bed and wait for the end.

Telling me "not to fear the process" is garbage, and sounds like it came straight from Anutin.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, mahjongguy said:

- Tax ID? I entered mine on two different registration sites and it was rejected. Since it had the right number of digits, I assume the problem was the first digit being zero.

- Yellow book? In many places, sure, but in Pattaya and Banglamung the process involves MFA translations and such that may be beyond the abilities of the elderly.

My Yellow book also involved MFA translations (most do).

IF someone is elderly and can’t make the MFA trip themselves, do they have someone with them, looking after them who could help ?

There are also lots of translation services which do the translation and MFA process for you.

The Mor Promp (App and Line link) has been around since may, we knew we needed the Tax ID / Yellow Book # since then - Thus, there has been time to get the Yellow Book IF someone was so inclined to get it done)

I never tried with the Tax ID number, but it has been repeated numerous times that the Thai Tax ID number (13 digits) is the same as the ID number on the Yellow Book (and Pink ID). 

Neeraman is the poster who cliams the Thai Tax ID works - I have no personal experience of this (he’s adamant).

One thing which definitely worked on Mor Promp - The Number on the Pink ID  card which is 13 digits and starts with a 6 (for most foreigners).

IF you can get a Yellow Book now (and Pink ID now), go through the Process so that you don’t need to complain 1 month from now when you can’t register, or when you can’t register for a booster etc.

No harm in having the Yellow Book and Pink ID.... but I think posters are finding out that they’ve slipped through the gaps in not securing one. 

Obviously not everyone can get the Yellow Book and Pink ID - but for those who can, do so. Otherwise keep your ear to the ground and look for the Vaccine bookings opening up such as MedPark. 

18 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Just in and not wanting to create further panic, but apparently in Massachusetts apparently 74% of people were admitted to hospital, all having been FULLY vaccinated and now contracting Covid. 

Perhaps you should watch the link again....

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, mahjongguy said:

yellow_book_Pattaya.jpg

Did you try mor prom? my tax number was accepted in May and selected private hospital which was excellent. I did have to try mor prom about 40 times before it worked though,

Edited by clivebaxter