New vaccine registration website for foreigners in Thailand opens Aug 1

Jonathan Fairfield

4 minutes ago, creative1000 said:

ok I got through finally after 20 tries....

Tip #1....

You can reuse your gmail account by placing a period "." anywhere in your name
[email protected] is the same as [email protected] is the same as [email protected]

#2. If successful the website will email a unique link to you

#3. Click the link in the email to fill out form.

#4 Must upload Photo of passport + visa. The app did not allow uploading 1 photo at a time. Must upload both photos at the same time.

#5. Finish the registration, but get errror message. Hit back button and it shows success.  Also, reclick the same link in the email again,  it will show a successful registration is completed.

1849301304_ScreenShot2021-08-01at11_42_30AM.thumb.png.59f4ecb1502e7640e5521036326af7c4.png

Having no luck at all.  Some good tips here, but email address was taken. Tried adding a "." in the email address but even that one was taken.  Alternative yahoo address is "invalid"

I managed to get on this new site at 11.10 am. Read through introduction

Click the first foreign residents box, then enter my email address, click next and receive an “error 476 internal server error”

When trying again to enter my email address I get the “email already taken”. So the internal server error logged something.

I tried with another email address and get the same result.

They say they contact you when all details are completed.

Has anyone managed to complete registration yet please?

• Like 1

The website accepted my email address and sent me an email with a link to register. I started the registration process and all was well until coming to the "select type of visa" drop-down menu. All manner of non-immigrant visa types were listed as were diplomatic, Elite, official, etc. but no option for non-quota immigrant or permanent resident.  I was tempted to select one of the non-immigrant visa types, but the website states that if any false information is submitted the request will be rejected. I also don't want to get put in some government database as being here on a non-immigrant visa.

Issues w/ new vac registration site: no email reply-because of hi demand, email reply may take up to an hour. Pls wait for your email reply. If you register again u may get a reply that says yr email or even address has been taken. We’re increasing reply capacity.

3 hours ago, Thailand said:

Two others websites and a supermarket registration were both failures, maybe 4th time lucky.

But not holding my breath.

I was right not to hold my breath!

Looks like another cluster--ck.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Scrotobike said:

I got through ok 

Just waiting to be told to travel to Yala or somewhere interesting as my designated Issan (Sisaket) vax site

Then told I can have a mix of sinozenica with extra chili sauce!

image.png.01d7bf7cf6e74acbee5db707f804d405.png

Can I ask your age?

My 42 year old wife had her email address accepted and received the registration form but it refused to accept her application although all the details are correct.

I am assuming it is because she is under 60?

I tried to enter my email address and it tells me that my email address is not a valid address!!

4 minutes ago, RAZZELL said:

Tried about 6 emails.

Never got past the first step.

No confirmation emails sent to any of them.

VAX.jpg

but you will get some emails from ' bestbuys ' thailand and mojo's take aways and a few others ....

• Haha 1

I've been trying since 11:00.  Got all the error messages that others have been seeing.  Finally managed to get to the stage where I had to verify my email and could then fill in all the boxes.  Attached passport and visa photos.  Clicked 'Submit' and guess what - 'Cannot verify your data submission' !!!

Giving up for now!

2 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Tried 3 !!, all get the error message then “ already taken “.

Due to the site being overloaded with registration of email addresses.

Edited by anchadian

10 minutes ago, grandpa said:

Correct!  Let me put in email address, clicked NEXT then

MFA-logo.pngph.png

Registration for the FIRST dose
of the COVID-19 vaccination for foreign residents

Error (#476)

An internal server error occurred.

The above error occurred while the Web server was processing your request.

Please contact us if you think this is a server error. Thank you.

Got the same (11:50ish). If you try again with the same e-mail it says that the e-mail you have used is already used !!  Par for the course with covid and software in Thailand

BTW I received my email confirmation within seconds, but only when it was accepted by the system and told me to check my email for further instructions.

The other 3 email addresses I submitted earlier, where the system gave an error that it was taken already have still not not received any email (waiting 1 Hour already). 

37 minutes ago, macnmotion said:

I got all the way through submitting my form and passport/visa photos and got that same server error, however I refreshed and resubmitted the form data and got a success page. Who knows. Of course I do not fit into any of age/underlying conditions so I'm sure I won't get one anyway.

Screen Shot 2021-08-01 at 11.09.21.png

Can I ask you age please?

Over 60 or under?

12 minutes ago, Scrotobike said:

I got through ok 

Just waiting to be told to travel to Yala or somewhere interesting as my designated Issan (Sisaket) vax site

Then told I can have a mix of sinozenica with extra chili sauce!

image.png.01d7bf7cf6e74acbee5db707f804d405.png

What time, how many minutes  exactly after 11:00 did you register? Was it only early birds that could get through? Or is it just random.

Thanks.

4 minutes ago, doctormann said:

I've been trying since 11:00.  Got all the error messages that others have been seeing.  Finally managed to get to the stage where I had to verify my email and could then fill in all the boxes.  Attached passport and visa photos.  Clicked 'Submit' and guess what - 'Cannot verify your data submission' !!!

Giving up for now!

Same problem my wife had.

Are you under 60?

15 minutes ago, creative1000 said:

ok I got through finally after 20 tries....

Tip #1....

You can reuse your gmail account by placing a period "." anywhere in your name
[email protected] is the same as [email protected] is the same as [email protected]

#2. If successful the website will email a unique link to you

#3. Click the link in the email to fill out form.

#4 Must upload Photo of passport + visa. The app did not allow uploading 1 photo at a time. Must upload both photos at the same time.

#5. Finish the registration, but get errror message. Hit back button and it shows success.  Also, reclick the same link in the email again,  it will show a successful registration is completed.

1849301304_ScreenShot2021-08-01at11_42_30AM.thumb.png.59f4ecb1502e7640e5521036326af7c4.png

What this means is that valid email addresses with a "." or "_" are not being accepted (or the special characters are being stripped out).  This site was built by Thais .... And obviously no load testing was done.

This is not a first-come / first-serve registration so registering later this evening might be beneficial when the load is not so high.  Appts will be given out based on age ranges (higher the age, earlier the appt).

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, rabas said:

What time, how many minutes  exactly after 11:00 did you register? Was it only early birds that could get through? Or is it just random.

After 3 rejections at 11:00, 11:10, 11:15,  I got through around 11:30 with a 4th email address...

I think it is random.

keep trying and use the gmail trick - add a period inside your email address to use it again.
[email protected] = [email protected] = [email protected] etc etc

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, kotsak said:

The website went down the crapper already, throwing errors after entering the email address.. That didn't take long, did it?

See email above you. It is at random, starting from 11:00.... good luck.

Edited by rabas
  • Like 2