Has living in Thailand castrated your in-real-life complaining mojo?

Jingthing

On 8/2/2021 at 11:56 PM, Sparktrader said:

Lets be real human life peaked in 1960 to 2005. No more good movies or music. Travel is generic cookie cutter. Govts are getting worse. Same same shops and malls. Life sucks unless you get drunk and have sex.

You missed the cars that all look the same except for the badge. Totally devoid of any character, IMO.

I think Americans have an other expectation then Europeans (higher) still Europeans expect more then Thais. 

I have just accepted that with lower prices come lower service. That is just how it is and I am just extra careful with ordering stuff. Saves a lot of problems. 

• Haha 1

At chain market didn’t cash me so used my credit card.. there was a problem printing the receipt.. I showed them that payment was processed.... two people couldn’t figure.. asked if I can go to bank and 

cash.. I did., this was like 45 minutes later and from my pacing they knew I wasn’t happy..

i left was complaining their website but as some said the person may loose their,.. I went said I was angry about but suggest ask for more training..  hopefully it solved the issue..

another time same market different location.. went to the customer service desk.. suggested not to use staples on the ice cream bags.. I could easily snag myself on the staples depending how bad I wanted the ice cream.. 

i said imagine children excited about getting ice cream cuts their finger on staple... for a month or 

so they rubber bands.. then back to staples.. 

5 minutes ago, DJ54 said:

At chain market didn’t cash me so used my credit card.. there was a problem printing the receipt.. I showed them that payment was processed.... two people couldn’t figure.. asked if I can go to bank and 

cash.. I did., this was like 45 minutes later and from my pacing they knew I wasn’t happy..

i left was complaining their website but as some said the person may loose their,.. I went said I was angry about but suggest ask for more training..  hopefully it solved the issue..

another time same market different location.. went to the customer service desk.. suggested not to use staples on the ice cream bags.. I could easily snag myself on the staples depending how bad I wanted the ice cream.. 

i said imagine children excited about getting ice cream cuts their finger on staple... for a month or 

so they rubber bands.. then back to staples.. 

sounds like you do alot of whinning ......    I can only imagine what the service desk lady said after you left ......  lol

• Like 1

On 8/2/2021 at 8:44 AM, Gsxrnz said:

The correct protocol is to smile and push back in to your rightful place in the queue  making them think that you know that they know they pushed in, but by not making it obvious that they pushed in, the very fact they pushed in didn't actually happen, and it was all a dreadful misunderstanding.

Unless they are Chinese tourists, and then you stand on their toes while pushing back in, and don't smile.

Reminds me of the Friday nights bowling on Walking Street before Covid. Waiting for the moment the clueless Chinese drifted out of line and into my path. The last second before impact my shoulder becomes rigid and then the incredible thud and sounds of them gasping for air. But shouldn't I feel awful ? Ever been standing in queue at BBK airport immigration and two 777 full of Chibese empty out behind you. Only regret is I don't bowl more often.

• Like 1