Devious tactic - watch out for this one !

CharlieH

1 hour ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Hypothetically!   Surely the point is that no order was actually made and no one is complaining about a delay in the context of the OP, it's just a "may possibly happen" situation?

Again missing the point, its misrepresentation as it isclearly NOT a local supply as indicated there is no "possibly" about it.

On 8/5/2021 at 3:40 PM, RocketDog said:

Your idea of messaging the vendor directly that you won't accept the COD order will force them to accept the order as a loss and just not ship. I like it.

If you really want to mess with them, wait until it's shipped and then refuse delivery when it arrives.

• Like 1

On 8/5/2021 at 8:46 PM, Speedhump said:

Generally speaking, do you keep the delivery man waiting while you open the package to see if it's what you ordered? 

Obviously he must do if he's going to refuse the item, who is he going to refuse it to if the driver has left? And the driver wouldn't leave anyway without the COD payment!

On 8/5/2021 at 6:09 PM, possum1931 said:

I would never trust Lazada, why did they do away with their live chatline and now only have a virtual one where they put the questions themselves. so the answer you want, you cannot get.?

They have the chat function with a human. At least at the app. Press the account button and then you will find it under "My Service". Don't know where it is at the browser version since I gave up using it. I just looked. In the menu you can find it under "Need Help? "

Edited by Mickeymaus
  • Thanks 1