Lock downs

rainham

52 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

It’s quite well known that people of all ages have been killed by this virus and very many more people of all ages have been hospitalized with serious symptoms and complications.

As for your assertion that the hospitals have had two years to prepare.

It takes a great deal longer than two years to build, equip and staff hospitals.

There’s a little problem of training doctors, nurses and other health professionals.

I specifially never mentioned age because an American cdc study of 540000 covid deaths I read didn't either. The study looked at covid deaths and the 7 or 9 pre existing conditions. 99.3% of the dead had 1 or more of the pre existing conditions most had more than one. The number one co morbidity by far was obesity.

I think in terms of age it's more about the miles, how many medical problems you accumulate along the way.

In terms of the hospitals I dunno how long do you want to wait for ?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Bit random i know but are there any vets online at the moment ?

Only my mrs has just phoned me. Apparently  one of her dads buffalo is sick and it needs 50.000thb for an operation ????

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, rainham said:

I'm in the Uk and all I was  hearing from our Government until they sorted the vaccine  is stay home protect the NHS the same NHS that have been systematically dismantling for the last 20 years all of a sudden became precious to them .

Its only precious to them now because they want to flog it off and make a quick buck.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Those bleating about lockdowns not working and/or ruining people’s lives ought to pause for a moment and consider what would happen if the virus was left unchecked

Some people would get sick, some would die some would not .

Kinda like just how it was before the Covids invaded.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1