Expats' vaccinations: 54K have registered on consular website as jabs continue apace

webfact

2 minutes ago, MrJ2U said:

Almer I saw you got an SMS from Khon Karen Hospital while in Udon Thani.

I got on there list and haven't heard anything.

Is there some web portal you can find out that one is still registered?

I've registered at the expat site also and the two Hospitals.  Udon Thani and Khon Kaen.

My Khon kaen appointment came from the Inter vac site,  you could do worse than ring Bangkok Hospital in Khonkaen and ask, i only registered on the Intervac when i had heard nothing from the expat site, goid luck

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Almer said:

My Khon kaen appointment came from the Inter vac site,  you could do worse than ring Bangkok Hospital in Khonkaen and ask, i only registered on the Intervac when i had heard nothing from the expat site, goid luck

Just called Khon Kaen.  Operator said call Monday morning.  I'm going to call tomorrow.  English wasn't very good.

I registered for the intervac site long ago.  That is the big one beginning of August, right.

Fingers crossed.

Got mine from expatvac yesterday ,after getting a phone call the day before ,get my next jab in 21 days.Lopburi province ,when I was there, they were  a total of 4 farangs .

Thai tv said that evening a total of 6000 people were jabbed. 

Let's hope they is some vaccine left for a second jab. 

Got my 1st Pfizer shot yesterday Burriram and 2nd appointment  16th nxt month. I registered both through expat vac and Burriram Inoculation Center. Burriram IC contacted me via SMS saying attend today or next couple of days to attend. Job done in 2.5hrs and 7 steps to complete.. There was plenty of fellangs uglier than me doing the same thing. Puddah took care of me. Thailand never ceases to Amaze. There is movement at the station for those who have missed out and anxious for a shot like me. Good luck on your number coming up.

5 minutes ago, MrJ2U said:

Just called Khon Kaen.  Operator said call Monday morning.  I'm going to call tomorrow.  English wasn't very good.

I registered for the intervac site long ago.  That is the big one beginning of August, right.

Fingers crossed.

I think the Aug1 was the expatvac, a suggestion, google the intervac site and you may still be able to register, worth a try and the intervac site is the one that will offer you Khonkaen Bangkok hospital and the shots are given on floor 5 at central plaza, its a pity i cant give you my slot which i know longer need, let me know please.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Almer said:

I think the Aug1 was the expatvac, a suggestion, google the intervac site and you may still be able to register, worth a try and the intervac site is the one that will offer you Khonkaen Bangkok hospital and the shots are given on floor 5 at central plaza, its a pity i cant give you my slot which i know longer need, let me know please.

I will.

Thanks so much for taking the time to reply.

Enjoy your weekend.

3 minutes ago, Almer said:

I just looked and the site is temp closed, are you in a town or village?

2 minutes ago, MrJ2U said:

Village. 

What worked for me and got me a shot within 4 days was to go to the village clinic and ask there help, our village clinic is a part time  affair with 3 staff and they arranged it for me, even rang up the next day to ask if it all went ok, well worth a try i think.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Almer said:

I just looked and the site is temp closed, are you in a town or village?

This is the email I got when I registered.

I'm pretty confident in talking with Udon Thani Bankok Hospital doctor that they will begin send out appointments soon.

I'll let you know.

Cheers.

Just now, Almer said:

What worked for me and got me a shot within 4 days was to go to the village clinic and ask there help, our village clinic is a part time  affair with 3 staff and they arranged it for me, even rang up the next day to ask if it all went ok, well worth a try i think.

I'll try the clinic.

Here's a screenshot after successfully registering August 6Th.

Screenshot_20210827-212936.jpg

Screenshot_20210827-213151.jpg

3 hours ago, Changoverandout said:

I registered on 1st August and got a reply saying I’m registered on 15th.

Email today saying my appointment for a Pfizer vaccination in Nakhon Sawan is 9am 4 September.

Fantastic!

Where in Nakhon Sawan?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Changoverandout said:

I registered on 1st August and got a reply saying I’m registered on 15th.

Email today saying my appointment for a Pfizer vaccination in Nakhon Sawan is 9am 4 September.

Fantastic!

I have an email for Nakhon Sawan on 2nd September but it doesn't mention Pfizer?

2 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Only farangs, when leaving the University injection site on Monday the Thai's were lining up for Sinovac 1st dose and AZ 2nd dose as per the big signage displays, the previous Pfizer signage boards were taken down.

Would love to get the wife a shot of Pfizer but I read somewhere, next month it's going to school kids ?

I asked the nurse at the hospital today what vaccines did you get?

She glumly replied, "Sinovac".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Changoverandout said:

I asked and they said Pfizer.

Big C 2, Matulee road 

When I read your first email, it prompted me to check my Span Mail folder. Lo and behold, there was an appointment mail in there sent about 10 hours previous! The mail was from Sawanpracharak Hospital, Nakhon Sawan and the venue is Big C 2. Date of 1st jab is 2nd September.

• Like 1

wow, the replies do bring some hope as it looks like some <60yo farangs actually got Pfizer.

To everyone who got Pfizer vaccine: please write your age and city, not only the date of registration&appointment.

Edited by fdsa

I live in Prasat in Isaan.  5pm Tuesday night i got a call from a doctor telling me to be at the university in Surin, for Pfizer shot at 11am next day. Email sent later to me.  I went, 2 hours in total there, and had my 1st shot  and 2nd due 16th September. All done very professional, and a lot of farangs from my area there as well having same and we all came from EXPATVAC, so, it works. Just taking time i guess to hit all regions, but, very well looked after all in all

10 hours ago, foreverlomsak said:

Not necessarily, I am in a deep red zone, and nobody I know has had anything other than the acknowledgement of registration, nearly all ar over 60 and at least 3 of us have multiple medical conditions that are on the priority list.

Is there a large hospital  in the vicinity that can support efforts? . There are likely multiple factors. But we are certainly hearing of people from all around Thailand now getting done.... 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, tingtong said:

Expatvac...after registration now over 3 weeks gone, never a message or word...

Got this, to register in Pattaya...

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScaN6-qHrki6-EeOEfaHtyh5l1o20VzGiTYsCRIWlTFqQ6NWw/viewform?usp=send_form

Within 24 hours were confirmed in SMS and given the next day for 1st shot.

Had low hope, based on previous registrations sites, and bcos picked the Pfeizer+Pfeizer option...

But, there I was, within 2 days of registering got my first shot.

All thanks to a Thai friend for the link.

( Inside English, just this " next" button not).

Could wait for expatvac?

Or could be proactive.

I did same filled form online Tuesday evening, received SMS Wednesday jabbed at Festival Mall on Thursday all very efficient just over 1 hour 2nd appointment September 16th.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Gold Star said:

Which confirmation email did you last get?

First, I tried to upload all, and it wouldn't take, just one image.

I got confirmation email number one, that said all OK, now wait.

Days later I got an email that said it wasn't correct as they didn't have my visa document.

I went back, logged in, and uploaded all again. Then I got confirmation email number two saying all OK, now wait.

I tried logging back in and it wont let me as it thinks all is good.

I recall there is a telephone number to call for help, but you have to be able to log in to see it. Your cookies may be keeping you from logging in or even creating a new log in. Perhaps try another device or browser?

First email   

You have registered this email for the FIRST dose of the COVID-19 vaccination. Please click on the following link to begin your registration :

https://expatvac.consular.go.th/regis/perinfo?id=20210801081652DZ4W85A2sSj

Please prepare the following documents for the pre-registration:
1. Passport or official identification document (pdf/jpeg)
2. Official medical certificate confirming the diagnosis of the underlying medical condition(s) (pdf/jpeg)      Second email    

Your registration for the FIRST dose of COVID-19 vaccination is successful.
Once available appointment slot is sent to your email, please confirm within 24 hours.

Failure to confirm within 24 hours will result in the cancellation of your preregistration.

For those residing in provinces other than Bangkok and neighbouring provinces (Nakorn Pathom, Nonthaburi, Pathum Thani, Samut Prakan and Samut Sakhon), the Ministry of Public Health will assign a vaccination site in your area. Your vaccination allocation will be provided according to priorities set by the Ministry of Public Health, i.e. age group, vulnerability, high risk zone e.t.c   This is second email I got the same day as other one

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MrJ2U said:

I asked the nurse at the hospital today what vaccines did you get?

She glumly replied, "Sinovac".

That's unfortunate. No Pfizer booster for her as a medical person?  Could it be a distribution problem? Hundreds of thousands of the US's first 1.5m donation were set aside for this purpose.

• Like 1

I registered with expatvac on August 10.
I was concerned that I'd heard nothing, so I emailed them.

I got the following reply within an hour.

If you have received your confirmation email, your registration has been approved. You will be sent an appointment details once your vaccine has been allocated by the Ministry of Public Health. At this point, the majority of registrants' info has been sent to each province and to the Ministry of Public Health, and more continue to be forwarded.

The waiting time could vary from group to group and province to province. Normally those in the high priority group are notified within a few weeks.

Please note that each province's vaccination scheme is progressing at a different pace, owing to the different capacity of local medical facilities and the fact that the system prioritises those in the vulnerable groups such as persons aged 60 or over and those with underlying medical conditions first.

----------------------------------
Department of Consular Affairs
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
The Kingdom of Thailand

Make of it what you will.

12 hours ago, MikeN said:

Did I say that I lived in Muang Ubon ? No.

Was I at the biggest hospital in Ubon ? Yes, but I had to travel there !

I certainly live in a rural area, so I am certainly one of "the 30,000 or so people who have registered (and been accepted) who are actually in rural areas."

The Intervac website worked ok, so if anybody did n't get any acknowledgement it would have been because they did not submit their info properly.

You are not one of the 30,000 who are registered and have not been contacted, you are in the fortunate group of 22.000 who have been given a jab.  To suggest that the 30,000 are at fault because they failed registration is disingenuous, at the very least.

Where ever you actually live, it is close enough to a major hospital in the Province capital for you to easily travel there for the vaccination.  To try to deceptively claim that you received the service in deep, rural Issan is very misleading.

21 minutes ago, mrjohn said:

I registered with expatvac on August 10.
I was concerned that I'd heard nothing, so I emailed them.

I got the following reply within an hour.

If you have received your confirmation email, your registration has been approved. You will be sent an appointment details once your vaccine has been allocated by the Ministry of Public Health. At this point, the majority of registrants' info has been sent to each province and to the Ministry of Public Health, and more continue to be forwarded.

The waiting time could vary from group to group and province to province. Normally those in the high priority group are notified within a few weeks.

Please note that each province's vaccination scheme is progressing at a different pace, owing to the different capacity of local medical facilities and the fact that the system prioritises those in the vulnerable groups such as persons aged 60 or over and those with underlying medical conditions first.

----------------------------------
Department of Consular Affairs
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
The Kingdom of Thailand

Make of it what you will.

Thanks for posting that.

Obviously they are not prioritizing the most vulnerable, instead the rollout is firstly providing mass vaccinations in big population centers.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Thailand said:

Yep, done that as well and still nothing.

If over 60 yrs, then go to McCormick Hospital and ask for an appt.  I did and they had me come back the next morning at 8:30 am ...