Anonymity

sipi

Your not doing it right.  The savvy jokesters create "Joe-Newbie" accounts then tell the fans you've lived in Thailand for the last upteen years but now need Dear Abbey advice regarding your relationship your pregnant Isaan girlfriend who you have fell madly in love with and want to make your wife except for her nagging mother, her drunk father, a drug addict brother and her sister who is coming on to you. 
"What should I do???"   You can find these 1 post wonders pretty much weekly and they start out with lines that your average spam filter should catch.  Personally I find them irritating as they are as waste of space, but somebody has a good laugh. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sipi said:

And, that's me if anyone cares... apparently.

Screenshot_2021-08-31-19-30-01-44.jpg

Good job wearing a mask for the photo.  They’ll never recognise you, and it’ll throw people off the trail - a fictitious character wouldn’t need to preserve their anonymity

2 hours ago, sipi said:

And, that's me if anyone cares... apparently.

Screenshot_2021-08-31-19-30-01-44.jpg

555 I remember when that photo appeared about 20 years ago on the Stile Project.  I have a that and a few others from that website on my HD.  In fact I used one for my profile picture (Renny) but it was mysteriously deleted