Chinese Embassy Bangkok: Sinovac it is NOT a low quality vaccine

webfact

8 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Hey China! You might be able to suppress, oppress, and repress your own people within your own borders. But, the outside world knows you are full of nonsense, and truth is the least important thing in the world, to your heinous CCP. So, continue the stupidity at your own peril. Just more monkey business from the folks who have a #1 priority of taking over the world.

We do not buy your BS. None of it. Sinovac has been proven to be at the bottom of the list of vaccine efficacy rates, worldwide. No matter how much you insist to the contrary, nothing changes. 

Say it like it is!

Refreshing.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mommysboy said:

Utter tripe.

Whilst tea is delicious and healthy, it does not have any specific benefits relating to Covid19.  Sinovax is a proven vaccine against Covid19, but like the others is less effective against the Delta variant.

You have not had Covid19 because you have been lucky enough not to be sufficiently exposed to the virus to become infected.

Good Lord, I think you have been vaccinated against sarcasm.

• Haha 2

Let's be real here...it's bad enough the Chinese created this mess in the first place. Do you really want to go out on a limb with the rest of those delusional scientists who are willing to back them? And trust that they are capable enough in their ineptness to develop a cure? Let alone to start mixing and matching their version of "a solution"?

Edited by DBath
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, AnotherFarang8 said:

Chinese chicks are hot though.

I agree, my wife is Chinese and the best thing I ever did was marry her.

BTW, she totally agrees with you about Mao - and his wannabe stepson, Xi Jinping, who wants China to be just like it was under Chairman Mao.

44 minutes ago, gtm2k said:

With 50% efficacy, its antibodies reduce by 50% every forty days.

mathematically, its out of your body in under 5 months

at such levels of efficiency, low quality and sham can be interchangeably used

It's okay, no problem, because most governments have no problem administering booster after booster after booster after booster...whether fully vetted or not.

And if you refuse to comply, you will not even be able to go into a grocery store to keep your family fed.

10 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Hey China! You might be able to suppress, oppress, and repress your own people within your own borders. But, the outside world knows you are full of nonsense, and truth is the least important thing in the world, to your heinous CCP. So, continue the stupidity at your own peril. Just more monkey business from the folks who have a #1 priority of taking over the world.

We do not buy your BS. None of it. Sinovac has been proven to be at the bottom of the list of vaccine efficacy rates, worldwide. No matter how much you insist to the contrary, nothing changes. 

Bingo, Spidey!! You are spot on - yet again.

1 hour ago, AnotherFarang8 said:

My point: do not trust any source blindly, verify. Commies or not.

Some of us are able to verify information without blindly following any news that comes out of a country with media that is completely controlled by the CCP. Some of us have even worked in that country for long periods with those who are closely tied to the CCP. 

I've seen firsthand how sneaky and how clever they think they are.

Edited by DBath
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, chiman said:

They handle criticism like a 11 year old school girl

Who is better these days? Any time criticism of officialdom re covid is raised, accusations of fake news follow with media platforms banning accounts. Snowflakes with fragile egos. Doesn’t have to be of young age, some snowflakes are quite old.

6 hours ago, gilo said:

You at least took a considered opinion about what was best for you. Hopefully as more data becomes available you will be able to continue to access vaccines that are suitable for your particular medical comorbidities. One small quibble, is that AZ has demonstrably higher efficacy in real world studies. That however does NOT negate from the possibility that an vaccine such as Sinovac might well be optimal for some sub-populations. I wish you well.

Yes AZ is the equal of the mRNA vaccine after a few months, and actually is the best at preventing deaths.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sudarut said:

Good Lord, I think you have been vaccinated against sarcasm.

Well, unfortunately, I haven't been vaccinated against covid19- like most other priority groups in Thailand.  I would take anything in all honesty, and in some ways (safety) would prefer Sinovac because this type of vaccine is a known quantity and has mild side effects.

In the main, I don't think he was being sarcastic here!

China has turned into an extremely nationalistic country, more fascist in that sense than communist, and they and their dear leader cannot tolerate any suggestion that anything they do is inferior to the West or anywhere else. China is nothing more than an extremely powerful North Korea at this point. "President for Life" Xi Jinping is just Kim Jong Un with a more powerful military and huge economy.

14 hours ago, ben2talk said:

I'm sure it isn't low quality, but mRNA vaccines are just much better...

In Singapore, there are many folks choosing Sinovac because they're scared of mRNA vaccines, but they get very low protection with Delta variants and lower protection overall.

Maybe China should ask why Chula is working on an mRNA vaccine instead of going for a cheaper and easier Sinovac style solution...

Maybe they chose Sinovac because it's easier to travel to Cina with it ? 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Bezdomny said:

Check Cambodia vaccination rate and Covid cases before you claim that Sino vaccine are useless.

‘Useless’ is a strong word, chosen by you, but most here seem to be saying it’s ‘highly inferior’, IMO; and I agree with them. 

10 hours ago, Deli said:

I remember the times of Mao Tse Tung and Ten Hsia Ping. Chinese were confined to their borders and didn't matter to the world then for cheap labour. Time was good, bring it back. The world doesn't need this commie breed and their eternal lies.

The Chinese people, in general, are not the problem…it’s Chairman Xi and the rest of his CCP leadership team who are evil, sneaky and think they are so clever.

14 hours ago, khunianb said:

“Why is the China vaccine attacked?  Because they are regarded as an 'enemy' by the West…”

As they well should be…and if you bothered to peruse the FBI case files, which are freely available to the public, you will see there are thousands of real cases involving Chinese espionage against the US alone. 

At one point FBI Director Wray indicated more than 10 cases per day were being opened against Chinese individuals with direct ties to the CCP. 

Hello Chinese Embassy and your overlord Winnie the Pooh. If this vaccine is of such good quality why has use of it just been suspended in Brazil by Anvisa, their regulator, and Butantan Institute the distributor? Because they found millions of dose supplied from China were made in an unauthorised and unchecked factory, that's why. Not good quality in my book! I wonder how many Thai people have had injections of such junk, because Anutin is determined to stuff as much of it as possible into people's arms irrespective of its quality.

7 hours ago, Bezdomny said:

Check Cambodia vaccination rate and Covid cases before you claim that Sino vaccine are useless.

Can we check back in 3 months and see how the infection rate is? 

Will they be offering a booster jab really quickly ?

12 hours ago, mommysboy said:

In small amounts- and Pfizer only very recently.

Pedantic- you know what I really meant didn't you?

It is up to you to make your posts clear, What you said was obviously wrong. Sinpharm and Pfizer have been in Thailand some months now... got one of them in my arm. 

It is always someone else's fault isn't it!

21 hours ago, webfact said:

Their vaccine is approved by WHO and has passed human trials according to strict Thai FDA guidelines

The WHO is in the back pocket of China, and as far as the Thai FDA approving Sinovac that took about 2 seconds consideration.over a Sunday breakfast.

• Like 2