Investigation into killer cop case can conclude within September – police

webfact

28 minutes ago, FunkyDunky58 said:

Wrap this up quickly, whisk him off to prison where he can have an accident and never get to talk about how far up this goes.  Next story....

Yep.  His father in law won't bail him out as he did something that embarrassed the entire RTP.  Cops get in trouble all the time, but he got caught in a manner that highlights police corruption, and on video!  Besides he's a commoner and not originally from the elite class.  Best to have a quick trial & conviction, then bury him in prison and let the news cycle move on to something else.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, kiwikeith said:

I wonder how many colonels, high so and policeman drive cars auctioned off from Malaysia ???

They were bringing in stolen luxury cars and supercars from the UK for many years through legitimate channels. 

Why pay top dollar for them when you can have them stolen, imported and get them at a fraction of the price?

30 minutes ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

They were bringing in stolen luxury cars and supercars from the UK for many years through legitimate channels. 

Why pay top dollar for them when you can have them stolen, imported and get them at a fraction of the price?

Driven into Thailand on Malaysian plates by the agent, "abandoned" claimed by certain people as stolen, auctioned to the finder who had removed things like the computer system to reduce sell price and hinder the vehicle as partially useless, collect 40% of auction price, resell it at top price, and settle the account with the first party, win win all round. 

Edited by Artisi
  • Like 2

On 9/7/2021 at 7:03 PM, elgenon said:

I may be mistaken but I remember reading that he got his money because a cop apprehending someone who acquired assets in an illegal manner gets 40% of the value as a reward. How do they get money when they confiscate recreational drugs? They wouldn't sell them would they?

So who gets the 40% of the cop's $2 million? Hint: I have my hand raised. 5555

Of course just as that high government official explained away his dozens of expensive watches by saying he borrowed them, maybe Lambo, er Ferrari, borrowed his assets. : )  Then who gets the brown envelope??

I think I misquoted the dollar equivalent. I think it is $20 million. 40% of $20 mil is how much? I have raised my hand even higher. 5555