Thailand reports 16,031 COVID-19 cases, 220 deaths

webfact

9 hours ago, coolcarer said:

What facts are you talking about? You missed the full content of my post and focus on apples, why not elaborate if you can, asking too much I know

No, got your post content.Loved the bit about x 10 without intervention.Pretty factual that! 

12 minutes ago, Olmate said:

No, got your post content.Loved the bit about x 10 without intervention.Pretty factual that! 

At what point was that claimed to be a fact? Times 10 or times 5 it would be more that is the fact. It’s about comparing road deaths to covid, try again without apples or defection.

16 minutes ago, coolcarer said:

At what point was that claimed to be a fact? Times 10 or times 5 it would be more that is the fact. It’s about comparing road deaths to covid, try again without apples or defection.

I don't see any reason to compare the two unless in the funeral game. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, coolcarer said:

Its about when you die its preferable not from anything serious! 

• Confused 1

COVID-19: Thailand reports 14,403 coronavirus cases and 15,610 recoveries

COV10.jpg

REUTERS file photo

Thailand on Friday (September 10) reported 14,403 new COVID-19 cases, 15,610 recoveries and 189 additional deaths over the past 24 hours.

Full story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1231015-covid-19-thailand-reports-14403-coronavirus-cases-and-15610 recoveries/

//CLOSED//

/Admin