SURVEY: Wasuthon--Stay in Denmark or return him to Thailand?

Scott

SURVEY: Wasuthon--Stay in Denmark or return him to Thailand?  

86 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I think the kids should not be allowed to stay in Denmark.

From what I read, it sounds like the family in Thailand want him to go to Denmark to get a better life, like millions of people from developing countries. 

It's not his mother, it's his aunt, who is a cleaner! 

Thais in Denmark are already milking the system; it's enough some unqualified woman marrying a Dane, but to let some relative sponge of them as well is wrong. I am Thai btw, and it was extremely difficult for me to get citizenship. Denmark should reciprocate.

100% spot on.

And that is it in a nutshell.

This is also the problem faced by the UK on a daily basis with asylum seekers and those hell bent on finding a way around the laws of the UK because they want a better life than where they come from.

They don't want to build and help their own countries prosper, they want us to accommodate them and bend and shape our rules to suit them, especially those from Muslim countries, who come and then get swept along by the radical movements determined to take over and change our way of life.

Denmark has suffered this behaviour I mention already.

That's why the laws need to be tough, to look after the indigenous population.

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Are you suggesting that Thailand should have refused to give you Thai Citizenship and should deport you ?

No, why would I suggest that?

I married a Thai and worked here for 25 years, contributing to the Kingdom in many ways, and going through a rigorous Naturalization process, unlike a "cleaner" marrying a Dane and expecting to take her relative's kid to sponge off the system. 

Edited by Neeranam

6 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

No, why would I suggest that?

I married a Thai and worked here for 25 years, contributing to the Kingdom in many ways, unlike a cleaner marrying a Dane and expecting to take her relative's kid to sponge off the system. 

Where does it say they are "sponging off the system" ?

The Woman has a job and its quite likely the Dane is also self sufficient 

Just now, Mac Mickmanus said:

Where does it say they are "sponging off the system" ?

The Woman has a job and its quite likely the Dane is also self sufficient 

I don't know, but expect she will in the future. The kids would likely get free schooling, citizenship, etc. 

21 hours ago, possum1931 said:

The Thai government are mostly Military Academy educated soldiers who would not have the brains to know what is best involving a kid in this situation. If any of them was asked, they would just toss a coin to give an answer.

That is not true.

First they would form a committee of some 50 or so people. That committee would then form several sub-committees.

They would take a year or so for the report to come back saying that it isn't their responsibility but that of a different department.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Neeranam said:

I don't know, but expect she will in the future. The kids would likely get free schooling, citizenship, etc. 

You don’t seem to realize that many countries in Western Europe (Denmark as well, I would imagine) have populations with an ever increasing number of old(er) people. So who is going to pay the taxes to keep the system going? Who’s going to take care of all those old people?
In my country (Holland) there are already about 100,000 - 150,000 vacancies in health and seniors care that can not be filled. Whether they want to or not, those countries are going to need many (many!) young immigrants to keep everything going. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, rudi49jr said:

Whether they want to or not, those countries are going to need many (many!) young immigrants to keep everything going. 

Yes that will alleviate the tax deficit, bring in a family of 5 to 8, give them taxpayer housing and benefits and send their kids to taxpayer funded schools......

Edited by jacko45k
  • Confused 1