Thai man murders ex and her new lover in Trang

webfact

10pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

Rassada police in Trang in southern Thailand are looking for a woman's former husband after a stabbing incident.

They found Jaru, 38, with six stab wounds to his chest and ribs at a house in their jurisdiction. A 5 inch long curved knife was retrieved from the scene and the victim was rushed to Trang Hospital.

The victim's wife Jureerat, 35, said that the man responsible was her ex-husband Nanthayuth, 37.

Jaru had been driving her home on a motorcycle with sidecar when they saw Nanthayuth who started chasing them on his motorcycle.

They tried to shake him off but after this failed they dumped the bike and fled into a local's house to see sanctuary.

This did not deter the ex who chased them in and stabbed Jaru before fleeing the scene, reported Daily News.

In the understatement of the week so far on ASEAN NOW, Jureerat put this down to feelings of jealousy. 

asean_now_BB.jpg
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, ezzra said:

I read the article couple of time could not see where the ex wife got murdered too, either that or i need new glasses... in anyway, jealousy is a lame excuse for such horrible act...

Yes, the Daily News article linked in the OP makes no mention of the wife having been stabbed.

2 hours ago, BobinBKK said:

I honestly don't understand why... I have broken up with every Thai woman I have ever dated or lived with for a variety of reason, and happy to be rid of them and move on to the next. I would never waste my time hunting them down for any what-so-ever because there are so many other Thai women to move on to ???? 

They are like buses miss one and another will be along shortly..

2 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Another one, they cannot just walk away, if I cannot

have her , nobody will.....

regards Worgeordie

It's all about Not losing Face.No matter the price they have to pay .

Rather going to Jail then let it be bygones.

• Like 2

"Thai man murders ex and her new lover in Trang"

3 hours ago, webfact said:

The victim's wife Jureerat, 35, said that the man responsible was her ex-husband

This does not make sense.

If the ex wife was murdered, how can she say that it was her ex husband?

I must be overthinking this one. ????

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, BobinBKK said:

I honestly don't understand why... I have broken up with every Thai woman I have ever dated or lived with for a variety of reason, and happy to be rid of them and move on to the next. I would never waste my time hunting them down for any what-so-ever because there are so many other Thai women to move on to ???? 

Agreed, have no idea what possesses someone to do such a thing, it just seems so stupid and petty and shortsighted. First of all, you kill someone, or in this case two persons, which is a horrible crime in and of itself. Plus you ruin your own life, when you get caught you go to prison for a very long time. 
Just walk away and find another girlfriend, how hard can that be? 

2 hours ago, Dont confuse me said:

Never understand why it's necessary to escalate things to this level over a woman or indeed any relationship!

Like many others I've witnessed guys coming to or almost coming to  blows over a bar girl! 

It's not like the bar girl is going to be loyal and true lol 

What has this report got to do with bar girls?

5 hours ago, BobinBKK said:

Ah, but then you are obviously a wealthy and hansum chap. Different equation for these local  loser types !

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ezzra said:

I read the article couple of time could not see where the ex wife got murdered too, either that or i need new glasses... in anyway, jealousy is a lame excuse for such horrible act...

Murder, second nature to some .....

19 hours ago, ezzra said:

Also states 'lover' killed then its her 'new husband' killed by her ex husband.

15 hours ago, rudi49jr said:

Agreed, have no idea what possesses someone to do such a thing, it just seems so stupid and petty and shortsighted. First of all, you kill someone, or in this case two persons, which is a horrible crime in and of itself. Plus you ruin your own life, when you get caught you go to prison for a very long time. 
Just walk away and find another girlfriend, how hard can that be? 

Spot on!!!