Anywhere showing the Ryder Cup?

stament

8 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

Your times may be a bit off.  If contested in the USA, Thailand will see it live in the early mornings.

Those are the starting tee of times so they are good.  Will start at those times and finish early morning 4-5am I guess.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, stament said:

Those are the starting tee of times so they are good.  Will start at those times and finish early morning 4-5am I guess.

Noted.  Golf Channel Thailand would typically televise an east coast final round on Monday morning 2-5 am.  But for the Ryder Cup, they may extend coverage.  I can't see staying up all night to watch.  Might get up early to see final matches Monday morning.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

Noted.  Golf Channel Thailand would typically televise an east coast final round on Monday morning 2-5 am.  But for the Ryder Cup, they may extend coverage.  I can't see staying up all night to watch.  Might get up early to see final matches Monday morning.

I'm preparing for a change of sleeping habits for the long weekend.  May need some M150 to help me!

6 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

is it only the Golf Channel in Thailand that are televising it do you know?  Presumably the commentary is in Thai?

On 9/19/2021 at 8:31 AM, stament said:

is it only the Golf Channel in Thailand that are televising it do you know?  Presumably the commentary is in Thai?

All the golf coverage that I watch on True Visions is in English.  Usually the tournaments are on the Golf Channel, but sometimes it's on another channel....still in English.  Not sure yet what channel will be televising the Ryder Cup. 

21 minutes ago, Thailand said:

You are correct. Much better watching the rout of the European team from the comfort of home.

Still all to play for....but another day today like yesterday and the fat lady will be warming up her vocals.  Thankfully we have football (note not soccer)to distract us a bit if we are drowning in our sorrows.

Edited by stament

Being shown in the US. Oh Great now I get to have to listen to a gallery that can't keep its loud mouths shut and have to endure the constant calling out, screaming, and hooting! Thank the gods for mute buttons!

I'm showing it at my house ... I can offer you and your mates a great deal on 5 start accommodation in Phuket if you wanna book rooms, large, beer fridge, and lounge space lol ????????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Tropposurfer said:

Being shown in the US. Oh Great now I get to have to listen to a gallery that can't keep its loud mouths shut and have to endure the constant calling out, screaming, and hooting! Thank the gods for mute buttons!

I'm showing it at my house ... I can offer you and your mates a great deal on 5 start accommodation in Phuket if you wanna book rooms, large, beer fridge, and lounge space lol ????????

I trust you will all follow Covid  protocol.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Thailand said:

Anyone found a stream where it looks like Europe may have some sort of chance in this current one sided event?

Enjoy your anticipated victory.  USA have been much better this time.  We Europeans are gracious in winning and defeat ????

You can't win them all and we've had a helluva run over the last 20 years ????

4 hours ago, cardinalblue said:

Unless Europe can find some young talent to replace the over the hill gang and long in the tooth folks, Rome will fall easily in 3 days…

One win doesn't beat an Empire.

"Smaller in number we are but larger in mind"