Vaccine Certificate and Vaccine Passport

pj123

2 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Any 13 digit number? Really? If this is true you are a life saver! Can anybody confirm this is correct?

No. You have to be given your 13 digit vaccine reference number starting 6000000. You use that to register on the MoProm app, or whatever it is called, and it comes up with your full name and details and your certificate in your name and other details, passport number, home address.????????????????aviary-image-1631587451431.thumb.jpeg.769b965c65fe79af63549fcd5e8baf4f.jpeg

aviary-image-1631585734339.jpeg

• Thanks 1

I got today this pass at ministry of health.

some 1h wait.

I got pass numbered 75k, so not that many people got it so far. There were also many thai getting this pass, I have seen only 2 foreigners.

There is no watermark or any serious security, but pages have some intricate sawing stitch, as well as deep print which also engraves on the next page - this can't be forged on any home printer. Probably it's an unintentional future, but if any health or immigration officer in the world is smart enough he can see it's a genuine certificate

2 hours ago, DPKANKAN said:

No. You have to be given your 13 digit vaccine reference number starting 6000000. You use that to register on the MoProm app, or whatever it is called, and it comes up with your full name and details and your certificate in your name and other details, passport number, home address.????????????????aviary-image-1631587451431.thumb.jpeg.769b965c65fe79af63549fcd5e8baf4f.jpeg

Thank you. So why does the Mor Prom app ask for a Thai ID number just to install the app. This is my problem. I can NOT install the app without a Thai ID number!  I notice your image shows English language writing but my installation file is in Thai. None of the nurses or staff at BPH could work it out. 

On 9/20/2021 at 5:36 PM, Jaxxper said:

There should have need a 13 digit CID number on the hospital paperwork ( should check with the hospital) which is what non Thais use to register. With that you can register on Mor Phrom and get your certificate and the digital pass ( not passport) they are talking about. Hope this helps.

How can you register on Mor Prom if you CAN NOT install Mor Prom in your phone without a Thai ID number? Is it an app or just a web site?

Screenshot_20211005-213945.jpg

Edited by The Hammer2021

On 9/20/2021 at 5:36 PM, Jaxxper said:

There should have need a 13 digit CID number on the hospital paperwork ( should check with the hospital) which is what non Thais use to register. With that you can register on Mor Phrom and get your certificate and the digital pass ( not passport) they are talking about. Hope this helps.

What is a CID number please?

3 hours ago, DPKANKAN said:

I see You have the Mor Prom app, in English. I Am confused about this. How did you acquire the app? When you say 'register' with Mor prom using a 13 digit number do you mean 'install' Mor prom?

3 hours ago, DPKANKAN said:

Screenshot_20211005-213945.jpg

On 10/5/2021 at 9:13 PM, The Hammer2021 said:

Thank you. So why does the Mor Prom app ask for a Thai ID number just to install the app. This is my problem. I can NOT install the app without a Thai ID number!  I notice your image shows English language writing but my installation file is in Thai. None of the nurses or staff at BPH could work it out. 

I just down loaded the app! But I thought it was called Moh Phromt app or something like that???????????????????

On 10/5/2021 at 9:30 PM, The Hammer2021 said:

I see You have the Mor Prom app, in English. I Am confused about this. How did you acquire the app? When you say 'register' with Mor prom using a 13 digit number do you mean 'install' Mor prom?

Download the app and register using your 13 digit code. It automatically adds your details from the number.????????????????

On 10/5/2021 at 3:43 PM, The Hammer2021 said:

How do I use the above without an ID card number?

You mentioned BPH in an earlier post.

My experience, having had 1 dose of AZ at BPH in mid August is:

During the vaccination process you are given some paperwork to fill in/have signed by the staff. All is handed over before departing except for a generic paper with info of your 2nd dose date.

Luckily I took a photo of the other paperwork and on that paperwork is a 13 digit number.

I downloaded the Mor Prom app and used the 13 digit number as my ID and registered with that and my mobile number.

So, if you do not have access to your 13 digit number you should contact BPH. Contact via facebook messenger may be the easy option - have found that to be efficient and speedy on other contacts with BPH. This, of course, assumes you did have BPH as the vaccine provider. 

On 9/23/2021 at 8:51 AM, dsj said:

Medpark issued me a CID (13 digit number) and it was uploaded immediately into the Mor Phrom app, as it shows me being fully vaccinated. I was talking to someone from Canada, and he told me that this was accepted to enter Canada.

Covid Vaccine.png

I had my second jab of Pfizer on Monday afternoon and when I asked for a certificate they gave me one just like yours but without the stamp of the signature. How can I get one with the signature and the stamp?

I don't have the Mor Phrom app on my mobile.

On 10/5/2021 at 6:23 PM, DPKANKAN said:

Thank you for that very helpful information.

• Like 1