1st. Oct.

rodknock

what can we expect to open this month.

i really need them to open condo swimming pools as that is the only way i can exercise.

i have a bad back and can not walk long distenses.

have also had both knees replaced.

the pool takes all the strain off of my back and knees.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

It may differ from province to province but there is a general list of businesses/services that are open here: https://aseannow.com/topic/1233694-cinemas-reopen-in-thailand-just-don’t-expect-any-popcorn/

Yes. CHIANG RAI hotel pools are open but in Chiang mai closed.  It seems those hotels asking to see proof of vaccination have their pools open.  SOUNDs LIKE you will have lots of water to swim in shortly.  My pool expanded to become a lake last week. 

20 hours ago, rodknock said:

what can we expect to open this month.

i really need them to open condo swimming pools as that is the only way i can exercise.

i have a bad back and can not walk long distenses.

have also had both knees replaced.

the pool takes all the strain off of my back and knees.

Pools and gyms reopened yesterday. I received this noticed from my Condo.

The BMA has made an announcement no. 43 to deregulate the fitness center for October 2021 as the filed attached. We have translated for you those regulations that are relevant as follows:

Article 2.5

Libraries and museums of all kinds, book houses, art galleries, historical sites, ancient sites learning center, science center for education, science park, scientific and cultural center, or other similar facilities, will be allowed to operate and limit the number of users, considering the size of facilities according to the practice set by the Ministry of Public Health or not more than 75% of normal capacity and allow users to refrain from consuming food or beverages while visiting or using the facility, including refraining from doing activities that may cause congestion by strictly complying with preventive measures as prescribed by the Ministry of Public Health.

ข้อ 2.5

ห้องสมุดและพิพิธภัณฑ์ทุกประเภท บ้านหนังสือ หอศิลป์ แหล่งประวัติศาสตณ์โบราณสถาน ศูนย์การเรียนรู้ ศูนย์วิทยาศาสตร์เพื่อการศึกษา อุทยานวิทยาศาสตร์ ศูนย์วิทยาศาสตร์และวัฒนธรรมหรือสถานที่อื่นที่มีลักษณะคล้ายกัน สามารถเปิดดำเนินการได้และจำกัดจำนวนผู้ใช้บริการ โดยอาจพิจารณาตามเกณฑ์ของขนาดพื้นที่ตามแนวปฎิบัติที่กระทรวงสาธารณสุขกำหนด หรือไม่เกินร้อยละ 75% ของจำนวนผู้เข้าใช้บริการที่สามารถรองรับได้ตามปกติ และให้ผู้ใช้บริการงดบริโภคอาหารหรือเครื่องดื่มขณะเข้าชมหรือใช้บริการรวมทั้งงดการทำกิจกรรมที่อาดทำให้เกิดความแออัด โดยปฎิบัติตามมาตรการป้องกันโรคตามที่กระทรวงสาธารณสุขกำหนดอย่างเคร่งครัด

Article 2.9 

Parks, exercise fields, sports fields, swimming pools for sports or recreational water activities, public swimming pool, places to exercise outdoor or in an open area, sport courts or places for indoor exercise that has well ventilation system may be open no later than 21:00.

Places for exercise, gyms, or fitness centers that are air-conditioned may be open no later than 21:00 and refrain from steaming services by strictly following the preventive measures prescribed by the Ministry of Tourism and Sports, together with the Ministry of Public Health.

ข้อ 2.9

สวนสาธารณะ ลานกีฬา สนามกีฬา สระน้ำเพื่อการกีฬาหรือกิจกรรมทางน้ำเพื่อการสันทนาการ สระว่ายน้ำสาธารณะ สถานที่เพื่อการออกกำลังกายประเภทกลางแจ้งหรือตั้งอยู่ในพื้อที่โล่ง สนามกีฬาหรือสถานที่เพื่อการออกกำลังกายประเภทในร่มที่อากาศถ่ายเทได้ดี ให้เปิดได้ไม่เกินเวลา 21:00 นาฬิกา

สถานที่ออกกำลังกาย ยิมหรือฟิตเนสที่เป็นห้องปรับอากาศให้เปิดได้ไม่เกินเวลา 21:00 นาฬิกา และงดเว้นการให้บริการอบตัวหรืออบไอน้ำ โดยปฎิบัติตามมาตรการป้องกันโรคที่กระทรวงการท่องเที่ยวและกีฬาร่วมกับกระทรวงสาธารณสุขกำหนดอย่างเคร่งครัด

• Like 1