Charging Port Repair

Harry Black

I need a charging port on an out of warrenty lenovo tablet repaired, can anyone recommend an individual/particular shop ?

I am obviously aware of Tukcom/Harbor mall, just wondered if anyone had any specific recommendations.

Thanks.

Here's how I shop for phone repair in Tuk Com, I'll start at one end of the floor and stop at a repair shop asking how much for repair and how long they guarantee their work , they'll give me their quote and I'll say "ok, let me check if I can get a lower price at another shop, if you are the lowest I'll come back" they usually lower their price even more, then I'll walk to another repair shop out of ear shot from the first and ask the same questions.  I'll do this with about 3 shops and take the best shop.  Never had a bad outcome using this method. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, bbko said:

then I'll walk to another repair shop out of ear shot from the first and ask the same questions.  I'll do this with about 3 shops and take the best shop

There is a LOT less choice of shops at "Tukcom" ( south Pattaya) now   I hate to think what the situation is at the Harbor Mall "TukCom" now after  18 months of this Covidiocy it was pretty dire even before.

1 hour ago, bbko said:

Here's how I shop for phone repair in Tuk Com, I'll start at one end of the floor and stop at a repair shop asking how much for repair and how long they guarantee their work , they'll give me their quote and I'll say "ok, let me check if I can get a lower price at another shop, if you are the lowest I'll come back" they usually lower their price even more, then I'll walk to another repair shop out of ear shot from the first and ask the same questions.  I'll do this with about 3 shops and take the best shop.  Never had a bad outcome using this method. 

Good method this, i used to use it in Bali, they never liked it as they wanted to barter there and then and agree a price