Getting old ....

Damrongsak

22 hours ago, cranki said:

OMG...run...run...run....she's playing you man !!! obviously in it for the long "game".....

PS: I don't envisage many replies.......TV members just HATE seeing a good "love" story......

Well, we've no way of knowing that she hasn't played away multiple times, syphoned off a portion of his income and fooled him into raising several children that come from other men..

She could equally have zero feelings for him and only ever been in the relationship for money and support.

Still being together after a long period of time does not preclude someone being played.

Edited by BangkokReady
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

On 10/8/2021 at 3:00 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

That's the before picture. Now show us the after picture and we can see how it worked out with getting old. ???? 

Congratulations.

I am sure she is still as beautiful  now as in the photo.

On 10/8/2021 at 6:54 PM, bkk6060 said:

Yes, good for you.  3 days with a lady and I am out/bored 43 years is amazing you must be a very patient man.

Because you have no shared interests. The women you select serve only a purpose. This purpose is knowingly suspect to build a relationship on. Finally, perhaps you've never really grown up. It's one thing to be too picky another to be bored of every woman after the romp is over.

9 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Very true.  I married for the first time at 56, even less time!

I  think also those  42  years gives  you  time. you can see  yourself  changing, things you  liked at 20-30 you  now dont like, old girlfriends you thought were "it" when younger now seem dreadful in some ways, too  much physical  attraction when younger and due to the advent of social  media  you can now  look them up and think HELL they really dont look so good  now! 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

Note his interest in "tableware"????

He had a rather large girlfriend at the time.  He had two different girlfriends in those days.  One weighed about 200 pounds, one was closer to 300.  My wife was about 90 pounds back then.  Before inflation ... ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Damrongsak said:

First pic, it was too damn early in the morning, feeding the monks.  Second pic was cropped.  It was a temple ceremony for the 3 in the framed pics.  My Dad, our older son who was killed in Iraq and my younger brother who had just died from ALS.  No, no smiles.

We had good times and two great kids. 

image.jpeg.03e9cfdc056d440b7a03e8694e8b8f2f.jpeg  image.png.9a08ded1305be1687a1c897c60f4f7d8.png

Congratulations again.

A "no <deleted>" reply.

Well done and well said.

Edited by sipi
  • Thanks 1

On 10/8/2021 at 10:15 PM, Damrongsak said:

Here's a fairly recent pic.

image.jpeg.1f02297512aca253846e67da1609e37e.jpeg

You look spookily very much like a friend of ours, I covered up your wife for a minute and asked my mrs " who is this ?" She immediately said Tim, you didn't have a brother from Canada did you ?

3 hours ago, Golden Triangle said:

You look spookily very much like a friend of ours, I covered up your wife for a minute and asked my mrs " who is this ?" She immediately said Tim, you didn't have a brother from Canada did you ?

No, no brother Tim.

2 hours ago, Damrongsak said:

No, no brother Tim.

Sorry meant to say well done but your picture caught me unawares ????

Really really spooky, but they do say that we all have a doppelganger, I had a twin brother until he got taken by covid in January this year ????

• Sad 2

4 hours ago, Golden Triangle said:

Really really spooky, but they do say that we all have a doppelganger, I had a twin brother until he got taken by covid in January this year ????

I did run across this similar looking guy at a protest rally one time.  555

image.png.7e6d3775385b3f18f7c96f8c901cd4ec.png

12 hours ago, sipi said:

October the something, a long time ago.

Our anniversary is always October "something".  In 43 years I can only recall a few times when she remembered the date.  I'd usually have to remind her a week or so later and she'd say "Oh"?  So after 15 years I bought her a 1 carat diamond ring.  We're a bit different, we two. 

No smiles was mentioned some posts back.  I ran across this pic.  We smiled, but who in their right mind would if marrying onto this family?  Mom-in-law loved me, probably for taking my wife off her hands.  Little girl in front owns a Thai restaurant in Maryland, USA.  Little foundling boy in front went astray and died from AIDS in prison years after we left Thailand.  I loved that little kid.  We'd take those two as chaperones to the movie theater down the street.  

image.jpeg.6a0a5bae1126fdde84d77e1dae87cbfe.jpeg

Edited by Damrongsak
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Damrongsak said:

Our anniversary is always October "something".

LOL. Ours is also "October something" I remember  it's October, but for the life of me, I can never remember the day.  Every October first I tell her " Our anniversary is coming, what do you want to do for our anniversary?" Hopping for a hint. but she is on to me, In the end I have to go fishing for our marriage certificate for the date, ????

on the other hand, wife never forgets anything, especially if it was something I did wrong. 

27 minutes ago, sirineou said:

LOL. Ours is also "October something" I remember  it's October, but for the life of me, I can never remember the day.  Every October first I tell her " Our anniversary is coming, what do you want to do for our anniversary?" Hopping for a hint. but she is on to me, In the end I have to go fishing for our marriage certificate for the date, ????

on the other hand, wife never forgets anything, especially if it was something I did wrong. 

We have that wedding party pic in our front hallway and it has the date in the background.  Easy.  And it's the day after my Mom's birthday.  My sister and I have birthdays in October, so it's the month to remember things. 

My wife will never forget the time I was late bringing lunch to her in the hospital one day when our first son was born.  For years and years I heard about it!  I can go a couple days without, but she can't go a couple hours.  Rice addict. 

6 hours ago, Golden Triangle said:

Sorry about your brother.  My younger brother died in Dec. 2019 from ALS.  It was pretty sudden and devastating. Took about 6 months.