A nightmare is unfolding.....

I thought about your problem for a couple of days Will B Good.

I found the solution:

You can hire me as a "Hitman".

I finished my first 3 hours of "Thai boxing" training with "Honors".

I watched a few Jackie Chan movies and yesterday, I watched "Hitman"".

I feel that I am ready and i can sort out your problem.

Conditions:

Pay upfront 250k Baht to my overseas number account as a deposit.

Pay all my expenses: I usually stay in 5* hotels and have a driver.

Once job done, I expect the outstanding balance of 2,750.000Baht to be wired immediately.

When money hits my account, I will show you evidence.

Please be aware. You must act quickly as my order book is filling up quickly.

Regards,

Contact me on my burner phone. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, RafPinto said:

I thought about your problem for a couple of days Will B Good.

I found the solution:

You can hire me as a "Hitman".

I finished my first 3 hours of "Thai boxing" training with "Honors".

I watched a few Jackie Chan movies and yesterday, I watched "Hitman"".

I feel that I am ready and i can sort out your problem.

Conditions:

Pay upfront 250k Baht to my overseas number account as a deposit.

Pay all my expenses: I usually stay in 5* hotels and have a driver.

Once job done, I expect the outstanding balance of 2,750.000Baht to be wired immediately.

When money hits my account, I will show you evidence.

Please be aware. You must act quickly as my order book is filling up quickly.

Regards,

Contact me on my burner phone. 

The cheque is in the post....give me a bell when it lands.......555

2 hours ago, Will B Good said:

Already had that conversation.....and it is genuinely on the cards.

She has another plot of about 20 rai, but there are no services and unlikely to be for a couple of years.

If I had my way I would stop this build and wait for the other plot to become viable.

How far is that 20 Rai Plot from where there are services available? The Pea will (for a price of course) install electric anywhere.

You just have to negotiate the price!

Just now, MJCM said:

How far is that 20 Rai Plot from where there are services available? The Pea will (for a price of course) install electric anywhere.

Mmmm....thanks I will ask her.

This plot is way out on its own and over looks a reservoir currently being built.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Mmmm....thanks I will ask her.

This plot is way out on its own and over looks a reservoir currently being built.

Buutttttttttttt no guarantees of course that another ...sh..le will do the same to you at that other plot :whistling:

And 20 Rai vs Bass is not a lot (more likely 200 Rai and build smack in the middle would help  :sad:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Did you consider this may be a scam

This entire post is a scam 

We've all been suckered in. 

Look at the heading 

'a nightmare is unfolding' 

13 pages of <deleted> 

I reckon the Mods should close this post now, we've all had a chuckle but enough is enough. 

He's got what he wants, his numbers and lots of them. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, MJCM said:

Buutttttttttttt no guarantees of course that another ...sh..le will do the same to you at that other plot :whistling:

And 20 Rai vs Bass is not a lot (more likely 200 Rai and build smack in the middle would help  :sad:

As I typed my response the exact same thought went through my mind!!!!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Look at the heading 

13 pages of <deleted> 

I reckon the Mods should close this post now, we've all had a chuckle but enough is enough. 

You are strange.

• Haha 1

Buy your own massive sound system and play classical music very loudly every time he plays his loudly.

Otherwise, you are in the same club as any that built or bought a house in Thailand.

On 10/19/2021 at 9:47 PM, HeijoshinCool said:

Where does this moron think his customers are going to come from?

Customers are not necessary. I was driven off Thong Nai Pan Yai beach because of a solitary beach bar playing very loud music very late at night  to one customer and a dog.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Yes, I agree.

Strange for reading this rubbish. 

I want my 10 minutes back that you wasted of my precious time reading this post..

BTW, your numbers look great 

Screenshot_2021-10-22-13-24-40-63_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg.d3493e1e49a16265fe040294b4bcb0b7.jpg

Green is not a color that suits you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Buy your own massive sound system and play classical music very loudly every time he plays his loudly.

Otherwise, you are in the same club as any that built or bought a house in Thailand.

Customers are not necessary. I was driven off Thong Nai Pan Yai beach because of a solitary beach bar playing very loud music very late at night  to one customer and a dog.

Staggering isn't it that people are allowed to do something like that?

A beautiful beach, waves lapping onto the shore and the sound of a PA system blasting out.......criminal.

I will never understand why people find it acceptable to disturb anyone else's peace in anyway.

• Like 1

Just now, Will B Good said:

Staggering isn't it that people are allowed to do something like that?

A beautiful beach, waves lapping onto the shore and the sound of a PA system blasting out.......criminal.

I will never understand why people find it acceptable to disturb anyone else's peace in anyway.

I agree 100%, as there are people right opposite me that think it's OK to play their heavy bass noise very loudly with no consideration for anyone else. Youths of course. I don't know why I'm being told constantly to care for others and be kind, when the "others" are intent on making my life unpleasant.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, MJCM said:

Solar and batteries make it unnecessary to be connected to mainline electricity. So long as have well water all is sweet.

• Like 1

On 10/19/2021 at 9:14 PM, Will B Good said:

This is potentially heartbreaking, my wife has sunk her life's savings into this house.

It just occurred to me that this is her problem to deal with, not at all something a farang should be getting involved in. Just make sure you ain't around, and have witnesses when it goes down. A holiday in Pattaya may be on the cards.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Look at the heading 

13 pages of <deleted> 

I experienced the same at my Wife's village, I did not post it here but on a Local Forum, and we stayed on for 2 years and YES it was a NIGHTMARE.

Waking every morning at 4-5am hoping to wake before this  <explicit> turned on his Music, it really got to me up to a point that we slept most of the time in a rented apartment (HOW ABOUT THAT, having a HOUSE and still have to rent an Apartment) just to get some piece and quiet.

And in the end look what it brought me, we MOVED and a house we build with so much detail (at the time) NOW Empty because of some <explicit>

• Like 1

I agree 100%, as there are people right opposite me that think it's OK to play their heavy bass noise very loudly with no consideration for anyone else. Youths of course. I don't know why I'm being told constantly to care for others and be kind, when the "others" are intent on making my life unpleasant.

100%.......I guess everywhere is the same, but I seem to be more conscious of this mindless selfishness here.

Ha.....a guy has just driven into the 'resort' we are staying in and parked across the access road, blocking four cars from moving in or out. Unbelievable. They just don't seem to think or care.

9 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Solar and batteries make it unnecessary to be connected to mainline electricity. So long as have well water all is sweet.

Oke (VERY Offtopic) but what if you want to run AIRCONS (let's say 1x 12k BTU and 1x 18k BTU) at night. How many batteries would you need?

Well Water NOT an issue. We have no MAINS and NO well, but have 50k+ Liters Storage of Rain Water

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Mmmmm.......and could easily back it up with a small generator for emergencies I guess.

• Like 1

Just now, MJCM said:

Oke (VERY Offtopic) but what if you want to run AIRCONS (let's say 1x 12k BTU and 1x 18k BTU) at night. How many batteries would you need?

Well Water NOT an issue. We have no MAINS and NO well, but have 50k+ Liters Storage of Rain Water

True......we could survive on just a fan, but there is nothing like a good aircon in this climate!!!!

11 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

It just occurred to me that this is her problem to deal with, not at all something a farang should be getting involved in. Just make sure you ain't around, and have witnesses when it goes down. A holiday in Pattaya may be on the cards.

On it.....have intentionally kept out of the way......and as it happens back to the UK for Xmas.

2 minutes ago, MJCM said:

I lived in wife's village. NO AC. No walls either. Fan was more than sufficient.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MJCM said:

I experienced the same at my Wife's village, I did not post it here but on a Local Forum, and we stayed on for 2 years and YES it was a NIGHTMARE.

Waking every morning at 4-5am hoping to wake before this  <explicit> turned on his Music, it really got to me up to a point that we slept most of the time in a rented apartment (HOW ABOUT THAT, having a HOUSE and still have to rent an Apartment) just to get some piece and quiet.

And in the end look what it brought me, we MOVED and a house we build with so much detail (at the time) NOW Empty because of some <explicit>

He (SAFETY FIRST) is of the opinion I have created this whole thing for 'posts' or 'likes'.....?????

• Like 1

I lived in wife's village. NO AC. No walls either. Fan was more than sufficient.

Same here....got by for three months on just a fan in her village.....before other things persuaded me there is more to life....especially as time is running out.

4 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

He (SAFETY FIRST) is of the opinion I have created this whole thing for 'posts' or 'likes'.....?????

How sad must someone be to create a topic just about like! B...dy H..ll this is IMHO (taking about this Forum) is not a Contest who gets the more likes or the most posts. I personally couldn't care less of someone likes my posts or not, I would just like to voice my opinion.

But you know what they say about opinions, they are the same as a..hole.s everyone got one! :whistling:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Same here....got by for three months on just a fan in her village.....before other things persuaded me there is more to life....especially as time is running out.

I couldn't and especially in the March-May months.  I had a 50c temperature reading in the car (and it was standing in the shade)

• Haha 1