Court rules suspect in Nakhon Sawan police custody died of deliberate suffocation

snoop1130

I have to say, i am glad i was wrong. My prediction was he went on the run to make all the right payments and it will will turn out, victim has some precondition or something along the lines.

So either he did not pay enough or the bosses found out he was skimming or whatever happened, but appears he was thrown under the bus without any brakes given at all.

Not that he does not deserve it, but rest assured this was not his first time, its just got caught for the first time and bosses were well aware but did nothing

2 hours ago, Geoffggi said:

So what now for Thitisan Utthanaphon, aka “Joe Ferrari”? Will he be prosecuted or sent to a none active post for the rest of his life ............???

His cars/house/valuables should be confiscated.  He should stand trial for murder.  Most likely he will get a 500 baht fine & a couple of wais imposed.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Will B Good said:

Why is a court deciding this....surely this is a coroners job after receiving the pathologists

The court's decision ( by whom) is perplexing as based on the very recent video disclosure of the prisoner's suffocation, I don't think Ferrair had not yet been formerly charged much less prosecuted in court for murder.

It appears based on the brevity of the news article that the prosecution just approached the court personally to request a finding of suffocation by Ferrari and the court in effect by-passed any trial.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, mikebell said:

His cars/house/valuables should be confiscated.  He should stand trial for murder.  Most likely he will get a 500 baht fine & a couple of wais imposed.

First sentence, fine. Might happen. Second sentence, fine. Will happen. Third sentence, sorry, but stupid and used 1000 times on this site, no matter what the crime. It gets boring. This case has been far too big to just brush it off.

• Like 1

so they have dismissed all of the ones involved from the police force and have them locked up to be charged with murder, definitely a good start but have to wonder what will happen with joe and all his money once they go to trial

• Like 1

Yep he suffocated alright. It's hard to breathe and live, with a plastic bag held tightly over your head. So, ... now all we need to see is this murderer tried and given the penalty he deserves.

Edited by Tropposurfer