COVID-19: Thailand reports 8,452 new coronavirus cases, 57 deaths

webfact

5 hours ago, dinsdale said:

The government said all school age children above the age of 12 would be vaccinated this month. Nothing about your baiting selfishness comment. This is what they said. You talk about the vulnerable well they should already be fully vaccinated.

Agree, all elderly and vulnerable should have been vaccinated before others but powers that be seem more interested in protecting their buddies income earners.

13 hours ago, dinsdale said:

LOL. All people who had 2 Sinovac need a booster. Teachers who had 2 Sinovac cannot teach without an mRNA booster. This is fact. I don't need a link to this.

To be fair, people who received 2xPfizer need a booster too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

To be fair, people who received 2xPfizer need a booster too.

Not yet they don't. As I said it seems that all teachers who had 2 sinovac must have and mRNA booster. Well they do at my school so I guess this is a directive nation wide.

Just now, dinsdale said:

Not yet they don't. As I said it seems that all teachers who had 2 sinovac must have and mRNA booster. Well they do at my school so I guess this is a directive nation wide.

Now don't parse me... 250,000 a day in the UK are getting them. Not a Sinovac in sight. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Now don't parse me... 250,000 a day in the UK are getting them. Not a Sinovac in sight. 

True but the UK started vaccinations in Dec last year while Thailand only started the public in March. Sinovac does wane more rapidly