90 day Online registratin - this is the message I got after step 1

27 minutes ago, zappalot said:

I tried to insert different versions of information after the first failure but no matter what: It does not work...

Double check everything is correct again.

Leave the flight number blank since that is not required.

A common error is not entering the entire arrival card number (for example AB12345).

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Double check everything is correct again.

Leave the flight number blank since that is not required.

A common error is not entering the entire arrival card number (for example AB12345).

thx for your patience. Yes, tripple checked. Of course, after trying many times I know my arrival card number so much that I dream about it... I tried entering a wrong arrival card number and then it gives me exactly the information it should give: that the arrival card number is wrong. Trying again with the correct ACN give the same old error message without a hint about what is wrong (I design websites, am coding a bit, I applied to a gazillion online whatever subscriptions and services, so as the immigration thing is the only thing that does NOT work I would say that most likely the error is not on my side...

• Like 2

Yeah, I just tried it for the first time since returning from a trip to the US.  I entered all the information correctly on the first page but got that message to contact my local immigration office.  Tried different browsers, etc.

I had been been doing it before many times, with no problem.  Now.... nothing.

What is the name of the phone app for iPhone?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JTXR said:

For what it's worth, I just called 1178 and talked to a very nice young lady who told me that the system is not working.  "They are still fixing it."  She said they have no idea when it will be working again.

Oh, well.....

If that were true i would say fair enough, but the problem is it works for some and not for others, even intermittently for some also ( myself included ).

Judging by these, many, threads on the subject I would say it is a 50/50 success rate.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Judging by these, many, threads on the subject I would say it is a 50/50 success rate.

Indeed and that is why threads on non success with doing online reports should be banned. 

Also all the advice about entering correct data or this and that is USELESS.

For every suggestion such as "did you obtained a new pp" or "did you use chrome" or this or that.....

The only reasons I can come up with is ....

The info/data has not been uploaded onto online system. Perhaps you did it in person or via mail. Possibly when online was down for all.

Regardless immigration have very little interest in fixing the issue even when people bring it to their attention.

• Like 1

Both Online Systems Google Chrome and Android work at the moment.

In Google Chrome there is abolutely no entry regarding my recent in person 90 day reporting
at the office roughly 10 days ago. And o
n Android I now get the message that I am on overstay.
So don’t tell me that they ever enter anything in the system data base when I report in person.
I already wonder what will happen when I report online next time.

3 minutes ago, gzu88bv said:

So don’t tell me that they ever enter anything in the system data base when I report in person.
I already wonder what will happen when I report online next time.

Why on earth would you wonder.

You will not be able to use online for your next report is my bet.

30 minutes ago, gzu88bv said:

In Google Chrome there is abolutely no entry regarding my recent in person 90 day reporting
at the office roughly 10 days ago.

In person reports are not shown online or or on the app.

The overstay is for your permit to stay date not your report. When you get the popup when opening the app will also show your permit to stay date.

On 10/28/2021 at 3:41 PM, zappalot said:

The last was my first 90 day report and as required I did it by mail. They received and stamped it just 2 days after I sent it out but needed 30 days to hand it over to the post office, so in addition (and As required by law) I went there in person just to receive a copy of the receipt from immigration.
So since this is the second time it should be possible to get the online registration done - at least this is what I read and thought.

Risky business in Thailand. Can you imagine your passport being lost in the mail ??? Takes 30 minutes ride ...I won't take a chance ..

17 hours ago, Pierre Hanot said:

Risky business in Thailand. Can you imagine your passport being lost in the mail ??? Takes 30 minutes ride ...I won't take a chance ..

Passport is not mailed, only photocopies of couple of pages.

Also might take you 30 minutes for many it might take most of day to do it in person. Attached is requirements for mail report.

Note address is for CW. 

Screenshot_20211031-201734.jpg

We had several phone calls with a friendly IO. He said that he put my permitted stay date into their system repeatedly, but the app still shows the old date and that I am overstaying. It looks like the online system is broken now.

Back to snail mail.

On 11/1/2021 at 1:02 PM, beddhist said:

The question that keeps nagging me is: are they just inept, or do they want us to leave?

Most likely both at the same time. If my online business keeps going as it does right now I am out of here next year. Found a country where they want to see 6000 US$ in a bank account at the time of the application for yearly extension of stay. Thats it. Even Thai wife is welcome. No need to be married to a national or to work or to purchase a luxury visa, no 90 day reports and slightly higher education of the population...

• Like 1