Thailand Pass Is Up And Running

4 minutes ago, mauroest said:

Today I did it.
I have QRcode for the first vax and QRcode for the second vax. The last one is the same inside the EU Green pass.  I received  the TP in few minutes :))
My wife has two vax but only one QRcode (is the same in the EU Green pass). She uploaded twice the same QR. She received the TP in few minutes   :))

The images uploaded were perfect
We wrote the exact vax name: Comirnaty (not Pfizer).         Good luck guys

Did you add the two different QR codes as first and second dose attachments or use the QR code for dose 2 for both?

1 minute ago, DavidMS said:

Did you add the two different QR codes as first and second dose attachments or use the QR code for dose 2 for both?

I have two different QR. 1st vax and 2nd vax
My wife has only the 2nd QR. She upload the same twice.

1 minute ago, mauroest said:

I have two different QR. 1st vax and 2nd vax
My wife has only the 2nd QR. She upload the same twice.

Thanks. It looks like it doesn’t work with the UK NHS QR codes unfortunately.  We have separate codes for dose 1 & 2 which I attached but nothing so far other than a confirmation email. 

3 minutes ago, DavidMS said:

Thanks. It looks like it doesn’t work with the UK NHS QR codes unfortunately.  We have separate codes for dose 1 & 2 which I attached but nothing so far other than a confirmation email. 

Did you try the space after the passport number trick ?

I told a friend to do that too and he told me "oh yeah, my wife (Thai) also told me to do that", so maybe it's not an urban legend

+ what kind of hotel did you chose ?

So from what I’ve been told TP is managed by Thailand Consular Department at +6625728442 , after redialing for 8 times I finally got put in a holding line and someone answered but they were no help at all. I’m flying from Florida on the 5 and should land by the 7, I applied to TP on nov. 1 got success email but no QR, then tried with 3 different email address, still no QR, filled out the AQ section for TP and got a QR code within the same minute, I guess I’ll use that QR so I can board my flight and hopefully get to Phuket to speak to a human. I have a regular paper filled out vax card 2 shots by Pfizer and I used a app called Vaxyes to have some sort of vax QR code, my stay in Phuket is only 6 nights

Just now, DavidMS said:

Italy has different regions with differents printed official sanitary documents. Not easy.  But only one 1  E.U. GreenPass for all. 

Just now, Pepper9187 said:

Did you try the space after the passport number trick ?

I told a friend to do that too and he told me "oh yeah, my wife (Thai) also told me to do that", so maybe it's not an urban legend

+ what kind of hotel did you chose ?

Yes, space after passport number and AQ. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, flyguyryan said:

So from what I’ve been told TP is managed by Thailand Consular Department at +6625728442 , after redialing for 8 times I finally got put in a holding line and someone answered but they were no help at all. I’m flying from Florida on the 5 and should land by the 7, I applied to TP on nov. 1 got success email but no QR, then tried with 3 different email address, still no QR, filled out the AQ section for TP and got a QR code within the same minute, I guess I’ll use that QR so I can board my flight and hopefully get to Phuket to speak to a human. I have a regular paper filled out vax card 2 shots by Pfizer and I used a app called Vaxyes to have some sort of vax QR code, my stay in Phuket is only 6 nights

(In Red) did you do anything differently ? (filled out the AQ section - what do you mean?)

thx 

• Like 1

Also guys i forgot to mention but on tops of the QR code trick + the space after the passport number + the AQ hotel instead of SHA+ :

I also got rid of my crappy PDF screenshots JPEG and went online and properly converted all my PDF to JPEG (google PDF to jpeg).

That gave me some nice full size JPEG, not sure if that helps but just so you know.

Edited by Pepper9187

10 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

(In Red) did you do anything differently ? (filled out the AQ section - what do you mean?)

thx 

I filled out The Alternative Quarantine section from the 3 selections given at start of TP form. I put a space before and after my USA passport number, insurance policy number and SHABA id number 

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, John Doe Bkk said:

No. I paid for 10 days in a hotel as I will be staying in bkk anyway. And it is an approved Aq+ hotel. I certainly don't intend to be stuck inside the hotel as I have all the correct documentation. But I will explain that when I arrive in bangkok. Rather that then rocking up at the departure airport without qr code. In the meantime I am still waiting for my thailand pass to be emailed to me. But if they don't I will fly with the qr code they sent me for the alternative quarantine. It was an automated email sent back straight away. It's up to you what you want to upload in terms of accomodatuon . I just happen to plan to stay the ten days anyway. 

But my QR code says at the bottom ""Exemption From Quarantine" Yours won't if you don't have the correct QR code.  

On 11/3/2021 at 9:16 PM, SFSFSF said:

It does look like the CORS issues have been resolved, so the extension is no longer needed.  There are some public posts on youtube etc showing what the screens should look like as well as videos showing how to work thru the website

Thanks SFSFSF I'm pretty useless with computers but I'll keep trying

So my progress was as follows:

As soon as the TP website launched, I waited a little bit. I knew there will be bugs straight away so the first attempt was made around 9pm thai time. No spaces after or before passport number, no special tricks. I have put wrong vaccination name first, watch out for that. In Europe, or at least in Slovakia, the vaccine I got was promoted as Pfizer BioNTech. So thats what I have put in in my first try. I have put full Slovakian issued vaccination certificates and cropped QR codes where they belong (not the EU digital covid pass). Dose 1/2 and 2/2. No tricks there. I have booked SHA+ hotel for 7 nights (because i have started the whole process when CoE was still in effect) and I got Insurance that covers 100.000 USD (also was lowered to 50k now) - i uploaded just the first page which contains the general most important information. I didnt change any of that, as the hassle would take more energy than money that would be saved. On the SHA+ was neither info about paid PCR at PHUKET airport which I have. Here I also had to use the CORS extension. I got a success message after submitting but no immediate confirmation email. The confirmation email came roughly 15 hours later.

Second try, i added a space behind a passport number. Nothing else. This try was done roughly 24 hours later. I got the confirmation email immediately, but no QR code also. Here, I still used the Pfizer name. 

Last try I removed the space after passport number, switched the name of the vaccine to Comirnaty (THATS THE NAME ON THE CERTIFICATE). I still uploaded the full certificates (1/2 and 2/2) and cropped QR codes (also 1/2 and 2/2) to each. This submission was done on 3.11. at 17 thai time and here i got the confirmation also immediately. Not the QR code though. QR code came to the email adress 32 hours later. There is a correct date and when i scan it, it says that its VALID. So success i guess. I know that the last one got approved because of the name of the vaccine is Comintary.

The email adress used was the same all the time, with gmail. I found the hotel on agoda, but i booked directly with them as for hotel to send you the SHABA confirmation they need the payment to be in their account. Agoda holds it until the arrival date. I issued the PCR tests after arrival and insurance via the recommended websites on thai embassy website. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, stickymango said:

I'm in the same boat.  I printed all of the required documents and then took pictures with my phone to create the required JPG. Trying to decide if I'm better off submitting a second application or waiting patiently. 

Same here, submitted everything correctly for 4 people and nothing. It’s been almost 4 days! Redone with new gmail accounts for all 4 and created jpg for all docs (passport shaba conf w qr at bottom, psas receipt w qr, vax certs w QR codes. Mine was denied the same night I applied due to getting vaccine on Oct 31st. November 20th arrival. Which is well over the 14 days of being fully vaxxed. From what I am reading here, it seems like nobody from the US is getting the approval QR codes. When I did the new gmail accounts, all had instant conf of app received as well. This is so frustrating…..

5 hours ago, Smash said:

Applied Monday, flying tomorrow. Confirmation receieved Monday, still no QR code. I am now changing flight to Tuesday but worried wont be any better. 

Not going to work. The arrival date is on the QR code. You'll need to reapply for the date you arrive along with a new hotel booking. 

6 minutes ago, Fin87 said:

Same here, submitted everything correctly for 4 people and nothing. It’s been almost 4 days! Redone with new gmail accounts for all 4 and created jpg for all docs (passport shaba conf w qr at bottom, psas receipt w qr, vax certs w QR codes. Mine was denied the same night I applied due to getting vaccine on Oct 31st. November 20th arrival. Which is well over the 14 days of being fully vaxxed. From what I am reading here, it seems like nobody from the US is getting the approval QR codes. When I did the new gmail accounts, all had instant conf of app received as well. This is so frustrating…..

Just keep trying.

I've tried like 15 times with 3 different email address, the last attempt worked INSTANT, received the QR code within like 5 seconds.

Do the tricks that seem to work, what i did :

1) Converted all my PDF to JPEG (no snapshot) online, just google it
2) Added a space after my passport number

3) Chose AQ hotel instead of ASH+

4) Uploaded my 2nd vaccine QR code (EU digital covid certificate) for both 1st and 2nd dose QR codes.

When i did that i worked like magic, i now have 14 pending requests but that didn't prevent the 15th attempt to go through

Edit : why did i try so many times ? 

After reading that post and seing people getting some instant confirmation / QR code i knew that the system was automated (first i thought it was done manually).

Hence, if you do not receive that confirmation instantly it means that the system wasn't able to properly read some of your uploaded documents, and your request will be processed manually (that's why some people receive the confirmation 1-2-3 days after, there's a human being behind).

So just keep trying until the system is able to process automatically.

Edited by Pepper9187
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Alphim said:

It's the whole list of FAQ's you see when the Thailand Pass is opened, I don't know how to do screenshots ????

There is no list of FAQs (unless you click the link at the bottom), just click the button and it walks you through.

305341122_Thailand-Pass-Registration-System-for-air-travel-only-(6).png.36292aa072715c952d94a1072fc47523.png

Hi there,

To add something that I haven't read yet that worked for me (this is for EU vaccine certificate):

Like said before, upload the certificate and the cropped QR code in the correct sections, for both doses.

But make sure you use the actual PDF document sent from the government, and not a scan of a print. Convert that PDF to JPG either online or with GIMP, then crop the QR code there.

I've had no luck with one member of my family while the others got the TP instantly. When I changed that last person's certificate from the scan I had on hand to the actual file, I got the approval instantly.

It's a bit weird because the scanned QR was reading fine on my phone.

I hope it helps!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, flyguyryan said:
45 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

thx 

I filled out The Alternative Quarantine section from the 3 selections given at start of TP form. I put a space before and after my USA passport number, insurance policy number and SHABA id number 

Understood - Does your Thailand Pass Approval / QR Code state ‘Quarantine for 10 days’ (or something similar) at the bottom ?

That could be a good ‘Plan B’ just incase the 1 night ‘Test & Go’ Approval is not received.

But, I’m wondering if the fast approval was not just a fluke or if approval was fast because there is no Vaccine Certificate and QR code to be checked by a human.