Thailand Pass Is Up And Running

41 minutes ago, stubuzz said:

I applied for Test and Go 1 hour ago with a G mail account. I have just found my confirmation email in the spam folder.

Thanks, checked mine but not there either. submitted mine about 5hours ago. Hopefully will get soon. 

9 minutes ago, Everything Picture said:

For attachments I read that PDFs aren't possible and they need to be converted to Jpeg.  That is fine but I have some screenshots as PNGs.  Can they be uploaded or once again do I need them to be JPG also?

PNGs are allowed

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Puccini said:
22 hours ago, NanLaew said:

What's to wonder? The 6 get minimum 10-days at a Covid hospital along with the HRC's that were in the seats next to them. It's possible that the HRC's will get released after they test -ve on the third or fifth day.

What do you mean with HRC in the context of your post?

https://www.acronymfinder.com/HRC.html

High Risk Contact. It's what Thai MOPH labels the unfortunate 'near miss' case as.

4 hours ago, Gold ticket said:

UK applicants be aware that your QR codes on certificates have expiry dates and may need to be updated.

Yesterday booked my booster jab (pfizer after 2 AZ) and got the jab 30 minutes later.

I asked the nurse how long it would be for the jab to appear on any certificate - she said about 3 weeks. But as you cannot fly for 14 days after jab, I'll wait fir a new certificate. (though I guess I could have used the Feb and April as 1st and 2nd)

Now comes the question, does you uploading to TP have to be your first and 2nd jab data, or your 2nd and 3rd count now as 1st and second since they are more recent than the first ?

Hopefully this balls up will be smoother in 3-4 weeks

11 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

Yesterday booked my booster jab (pfizer after 2 AZ) and got the jab 30 minutes later.

I asked the nurse how long it would be for the jab to appear on any certificate - she said about 3 weeks. But as you cannot fly for 14 days after jab, I'll wait fir a new certificate. (though I guess I could have used the Feb and April as 1st and 2nd)

Now comes the question, does you uploading to TP have to be your first and 2nd jab data, or your 2nd and 3rd count now as 1st and second since they are more recent than the first ?

Hopefully this balls up will be smoother in 3-4 weeks

The application asks for 1st and 2nd vaccinations so I’d go with that, eventually you’d expect the booster jabs to be included all in a single QR code. 

13 minutes ago, Gold ticket said:

The application asks for 1st and 2nd vaccinations so I’d go with that, eventually you’d expect the booster jabs to be included all in a single QR code. 

That's exactly why I am staying in the UK until i get it on the certificate. I'd rather have it for any problems in future travel than not have it. Also a while back they were stating 14 days after jab and no more than 6 months after last - if that gets thrown in ever, I'm covered - hopefully - with the booster done.

Besides, as I said , better to wait 3 weeks anyway for the ironing lady to get busy in the TP

7 hours ago, Twin Peaks said:
7 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Note: between the two tabs [Exemption from Quarantine (Test and Go)] and [Alternative Quarantine] there is no difference at all in layout, questions or documents required / submitted.

Were you still required to attach the proof of vaccination?

Yes... 'no difference at all in layout, questions or documents required / submitted’...

That includes submitting proof of vaccination.

• Like 2

Hello all,
we are flying to Phuket tomorrow and got everything in time yesterday:

October 26 application COE for me and my girlfriend.
1 November application for me and my girlfriend
2 November 7x Thailand passes with QR for me / none for my girlfriend
3 November 1 more Thailand passes with QR for me / more applications for my girlfriend
4 November COE Approval and 1 Thailand Passes with QR for my girlfriend
6 November Flight to Phuket

German vaccination certificate and a recommendation:

if you are really in a hurry, try again and again

Have a nice trip
Thomas

Update from me: I submitted an application on 1 November at 2pm and then submitted again on November 2nd with a differnt email address (both gmail). The November 2nd one JUST came through. Looks like they are catching up with the backlog but in reverse order. 

Sadly my flight was due to leave in an hour and I already changed it to Tuesday just in case, I dont have my PCR certificate etc now. 

Hopefully my reapplication for Tuesday comes in on time, but if not I will try to travel on the pass dated today. 

Edited by Smash
Put the incorrect info

13 minutes ago, Nathan Ming said:

Hi Everyone.  Just want to know: has any one staying in China with British passport and Sinopharm Vaccinations got TP QR? We tried from Nov. 1st and got email confirmation but never a TP QR. As our flying date is approaching we started to panick…

Sinopharm is on the list of approved vaccines. I see no reason for them to deny your TP.

image.png.3bd7fa7e3494431729e9a5a562c37c3d.png

https://royalvacationdmc.com/quarantine-packages/sleep-with-me-patong-1-day-quarantine-package/

PACKAGE INCLUDES

• Required Insurance
  • Airport Transfer on Arrival
  • Thailand Pass
  • Taxes & Service Charges
  • 1 Night Accommodation
  • PCR Test on Day 1

They INCLUDE the TP with it if you send them the required docs.

How exactly are they able to do/guarantee this when such a large % of applicants cannot?

Perhaps the same way in which immi agents are able to do things that regular people can't or have a hard time doing...... wink wink?

19 minutes ago, Joejoejoejoe said:

Hello, 

Has anyone been approved instantly with a NHS vaccine certificate?    

i didnt get instant approval with NHS still waiting, first application was monday 1st, tried all the suggestions on here still waiting

I have a question about Sandbox vs quarantine exemption for bangkok:

If you go through sandbox do you need to quarentine for one day or are you free to move around bangkok?

If I am not leaving bangkok for 10 days anyway is that better than the quarantine exemption or are there other restrictions? I dont think i considered sandbox until now as I thought it was just the islands.

22 minutes ago, Everything Picture said:

For proof of accommodation I am trying to attach 3 different screengrabs to show booking number, proof paid and also that it includes PCR test and transport but it appears to be only letting me attach 1 jpeg.

You have to combine them. Quick and easy online tool if your not sure how to: https://products.aspose.app/pdf/merger/jpg-to-jpg

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Smash said:

If you go through sandbox do you need to quarentine for one day or are you free to move around bangkok?

If I am not leaving bangkok for 10 days anyway is that better than the quarantine exemption or are there other restrictions?

Same deal, tested and stay in room until negative result, go exempt.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, leelee77 said:

i didnt get instant approval with NHS still waiting, first application was monday 1st, tried all the suggestions on here still waiting

Yes same here... 

I uploaded mac PNG screenshots, cropped 1st and 2nd vaccine... (quality seems good so don't think that's the issue)
And probably uploaded the wrong hotel booking receipt (just a screenshot of the email), but supplied the booking ID etc. of the Sha+ 1 day quarantine package

And now, I have just read this whole thread... 
Guess I'll convert everything to JPEG and join the army of multiple submissions... 
I also emailed the hotel all my details just now, and they are going to send me a better receipt.. but we shall see.. 

I fly on the 11th, I could possibly change my flight for £££ and start this whole stressful process again,,, with an ever more disgruntled wife waiting for me...

Maybe Alternative Quarantine method works is because it’s for people who are not double jabbed. Then it appears that the issue with TP is all cantered around the submission of vaccines QR codes and weather the system can read them or not. for AQ is doesn’t need to read them?

it also looks like system can read Euro vaccination QR but sadly for us British not and we wait frustrated and stressed out!!

2 minutes ago, Gold ticket said:

Yes, see my previous posts.

Great, just to be clear... you just uploaded the full vaccine sheet (both qrs) in all four windows ?

- I'm worried that when I generate a new covid travell pass on nhs it overrides my old one.. i've got about 5 now, all different qr codes... 

Is it going to be a very, very long weekend?   I am assuming the automatic acceptance is working for some but for those like me who it isn't working for will we now have to wait till Monday?   It seems like the vaccination certificate is the key to the issue - I assume the AQ is working as it isn't looking at them as it is not required.  I have put an application in every day since the first utilising all the hints and tips (UK based) but no joy.  Flight on the 9th.   If we don't get something by the 8th (remember we have to factor in time for an expensive PCR test) then I'll try the AQ but I don't fancy getting pulled by a jobsworth in Bangkok as I've ticked I'll do 10 days quarantine ...

5 hours ago, ronen said:

Unbelievable!! I had the same story. I have already registered full times from all sorts of different email addresses and received a registration confirmation but the QR code never! I just did what you recommended! In two minutes I received the QR code! Many thanks!

Hello ???? Let me see if I understand this correctly ... so instead of  Exemption from Quarantine (Test and Go) even if one is eligible for this and booked only one night at SHA + , you guys chose Alternative Quarantine AQ in the beginning of the form ...?? Some ppl do this later in another section where they ask about accommodation. I want to submit another application and wondering what is the best method since I have no more patience to wait for my QR code knowing I could potentially get in the same day. 

After days of trying to book an asq hotel. Depart 13th. I have an invoice from the hotel and deadline of payment by today Thai time. 

They also send a confirmation letter. The problem is that whilst my email, Passport number etc are correct they have put somebody else's name on it. I'm thrashing around trying to get a peplacement. 

My very urgent question to anybody still here is. "Is this the letter that has to be uploaded to the thailand pass. If it is I'm reluctant to pay. Any info please. 

Screenshot_20211105_091510_com.whatsapp.jpg

7 minutes ago, Joejoejoejoe said:

Great, just to be clear... you just uploaded the full vaccine sheet (both qrs) in all four windows ?

- I'm worried that when I generate a new covid travell pass on nhs it overrides my old one.. i've got about 5 now, all different qr codes... 

Yes as i stated. 

I had the API error on the 1st November, received the confirmation email on the 2nd November but no QR code yet.

I’ll wait see what happens after 7 days as everyone else will, hoping they give feedback regarding which parts they don’t like, not holding my breath.

So Richards method it is, along with a bundle of paperwork COE style. As I’ve mentioned previously I do have a couple weeks.

One certainty, everything will change by the time I fly, hopefully for the better.