Thailand Pass Is Up And Running

On 11/1/2021 at 2:51 AM, fangless said:

So you need to start this process at least 7 days before your planned departure date!  No spontaneous "lets jet off to Thailand now its open" trips!! ????

Seven working days. But allow three for the PCR.

Should factor in for your application being rejected and you have to correct something.

Question. Has anyone had their TP application rejected and if so why? Sure Ubonjoe will keep a list of things to watch for.

1 hour ago, cape said:

Seven working days. But allow three for the PCR.

Should factor in for your application being rejected and you have to correct something.

Question. Has anyone had their TP application rejected and if so why? Sure Ubonjoe will keep a list of things to watch for.

I've seen on Twitter a couple people got rejected for not have their PCR payment (for those who had SHABA certificates submitted), some cause of insurance even though insurance was correct, and others because of vaccination records not being ideal, others for quality of documents not being clear, etc. etc. they can't amend their applications unfortunately and just have to resubmit. 

7 hours ago, EdwinNL said:

We've indeed used a cropped QR code from Vaccination #2 where they ask for the zoomed in Qr codes (for both of them). 
We did have an Agoda booking confirmation for a 1 night quarantine including pcr, airport pickup etc. We've made 1 JPG file including both the booking confirmation and the invoice (both can be downloaded separately from Agoda). Although we did change the documents a bit to make sure all relevant text is in English... and also to feature both names (we travel with 2).

booking-conf.jpg

Can i ask you what you did to change the document? Did change the language of the benefits yourself? Because i booked on Agoda too, an the benefits on the confirmation are in german and it seems i can´t get a booking confirmation in english.

5 hours ago, Gustomucho said:

B.  Screw Thailand, I have been waiting for 2 years to travel and if they pooped the bed, they will not see my money.  The amount of stress this process is creating is absurd.  I will not try again, they can forget it.  I will also do my best to dissuade anyone to travel there if they ask me about it.  Between their lack of communication, the bad programming, the terrible execution and the stress they create, they are NOT PREPARED and I will not encourage them.

I believe you are averreacting. All this mess was expected and of no surprise to me . One cannot assume that a thirld world country will be a 100 percent efficient. We are just unlucky to have planned our trips at this time. 
Anyway I was ready to pay for the 15 days quarantine when I left Thailand 3 months ago and will then be happy with the AQ QR solution.
I am quite sure that you will forgive them in a few weeks.

Edited by abrise
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, atomHKT said:

I guess the airline staff might check wether you booked AQ for 10 days prior to departure? or only at arrival maybe...

We came in last week on COE's, we flew Delta Airlines out of Seattle, which was flight-sharing with Korean Air between Incheon and Bangkok. When we arrived at Incheon we were ushered to a transfer desk where they checked our ASQ booking, Vaccination Certificate, Certificate of Entry and Covid Insurance. I was a bit confused as to why all of those items were not checked until we hit Korea, but that's what happened. I'm not sure what would have happened if our documents were not in order....but what happened to us makes me think that the advice some are giving on here as far as "just get on the plane and sort it out later" may not work.

• Like 2

Just to let you know I received my Thailand pass this morning. Like everyone else I applied on Monday and everyday since and had all the same issues. I was getting so nervous as I fly on Monday 8th November from the UK that I finally went the Alternative Quarantine route and received the pass almost immediately. If I hadn't received the Exemption from Quarantine pass this morning I was going to use it. I dont know what work but I did send an email to [email protected] and [email protected] yesterday asking for help. I am guessing that they are very slowly processing the pass manually. Thank you for all the tips and guidance on here. Good luck.

Edited by Hooray
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Destined said:

I called the Thai Passport consular number and after 10 attempts and 3 different numbers was able to get through to someone.

She said the queue is being processed as fast as possible, but they can't expedite applications because they are too busy with people departing on 6-7 Nov.

Where can I find the numbers . I speak thai well enough to speak to them in their language.

14 minutes ago, abrise said:

Where can I find the numbers . I speak thai well enough to speak to them in their language.

+6625628442 or

+66 2-203-5000 or 

02020500 if in Thailand

Edited by Nechav
  • Thanks 1

Hi everyone, flying from UK on Monday 8th Nov. Like many others still waiting to receive my TP.

I have got COE approved early last week as back up. Does anyone think I will have any issues travelling with this as I have read it is no longer valid after the 8th & I land on the 9th?  Thanks !  

20 minutes ago, Kaseydal said:

Hi everyone, flying from UK on Monday 8th Nov. Like many others still waiting to receive my TP.

I have got COE approved early last week as back up. Does anyone think I will have any issues travelling with this as I have read it is no longer valid after the 8th & I land on the 9th?  Thanks !  

I'm travelling on the same day.

Any CoE’s which have already been issued are being honoured - so you have no worries. 

I suspect you applied for your CoE quite early, before Thailand Pass was signed off on.

I applied for CoE on 24th Oct and was rejected and told that anyone travelling after 7th should apply via Thai Pass - this was because plans for the Thailand Pass were already in place. 

That said: IF you have applied for a Thailand Pass (not using a hotmail account) and successfully handled all the bugs and idiosyncrasies of a broken system you should get your Thailand Pass.

We applied for the Thailand Pass on Monday (with hotmail no conformation of application received) 

We applied again on Tues (with G-mail - confirmation of application received). 

We applied again on Thurs (with G-mail) for the AQ option (not Test and Go) and received instant approval. 

Fri Morning we received ’Test and Go’ Approval. 

Today, we have received two more ’Test and Go Approvals’ !!! 

Thus: IF you have applied correctly and received an e-mail confirming registration / application you ’should’ receive approval today... But, you have nothing to worry about if you have a CoE. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

I'm travelling on the same day.

Any CoE’s which have already been issued are being honoured - so you have no worries. 

I suspect you applied for your CoE quite early, before Thailand Pass was signed off on.

I applied for CoE on 24th Oct and was rejected and told that anyone travelling after 7th should apply via Thai Pass - this was because plans for the Thailand Pass were already in place. 

That said: IF you have applied for a Thailand Pass (not using a hotmail account) and successfully handled all the bugs and idiosyncrasies of a broken system you should get your Thailand Pass.

We applied for the Thailand Pass on Monday (with hotmail no conformation of application received) 

We applied again on Tues (with G-mail - confirmation of application received). 

We applied again on Thurs (with G-mail) for the AQ option (not Test and Go) and received instant approval. 

Fri Morning we received ’Test and Go’ Approval. 

Today, we have received two more ’Test and Go Approvals’ !!! 

Thus: IF you have applied correctly and received an e-mail confirming registration / application you ’should’ receive approval today... But, you have nothing to worry about if you have a CoE. 

Thanks! 

Applied for the 2nd part of the COE on Tuesday and got it back Thursday. Think they approved it so late on because they saw how bad the TP was preforming. 

Like yourself applied for TP on Mon with hotmail first and received nothing, then a day later with Gmail, received confirmation but nothing since. 

hopefully I get the QR code today to make things easier, but good to know that the COE is being honoured. Thanks again. 

• Like 1

On 11/1/2021 at 12:38 AM, kevin612 said:

I am in New York, our two doses of vaccination are listed on the same card. Does that mean we just upload     The certificate once?

Hi Kevin612.

Were you successful getting your Thailand Pass uploading your CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record card ? I am from New York also. Did your include your passport number?

7 hours ago, Gungpao said:

I pretty sure I’ve loaded everything right but no auto accept. If I can scan the QR and see everything why can’t TP? Just weird.

It is better to generate the qrcode by taking the digital file of the EU certificate and cropping it leaving enough white margin around, in jpeg or png format.

For exemple, I'm not sure it works when taking a picture of the certificate. I would like to know if anyone has been successful with this method.

8 minutes ago, tomx2 said:

Hi Kevin612.

Were you successful getting your Thailand Pass uploading your CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record card ? I am from New York also. Did your include your passport number?

I recieved my QR code today (applied on the 2nd) using a CDC record card. My passport number was hand written on it 

• Like 2

Hi.    Perhaps some could confirm for me.    I booked my Sha+ asq for 1 night via agoda ,  I recieved a booking confirmation from agoda and a receipt.  However it says at the bottom of the page that I have to wait for an email from the hotel to also provide  documents, ?  Does this mean they will then send me a confirmation to make the Thailand pass application ?    Has any applied with just the agoda confirmation ?     Many Thanks.   Kr. 

9 hours ago, tomx2 said:

Hi.

I misspoke, it was Walgreens where I receive my 2 Covid19 shots. CVS is where I received my Flu shot.

It appears Walgreens does not use any Digital (Smart) health card or certificate in their system, only the paper record.

Any other options getting a QR Code for Covid19 results, or should i just upload the Covid19 vaccination card.  Thanks. Tc.

I'm in the same situation. For what it's worth (which may be nothing) after applying without a QR code I submitted a second application using a QR code I got from these guys: https://www.gogetdoc.com/vaxyes.

I'm still waiting on approval, and that QR code is probably not really worth much. I'm not recommending them, I'm just telling you what I did.

If I receive approval I will of course post about it.

7 minutes ago, Paradise Pete said:

I'm in the same situation. For what it's worth (which may be nothing) after applying without a QR code I submitted a second application using a QR code I got from these guys: https://www.gogetdoc.com/vaxyes.

I'm still waiting on approval, and that QR code is probably not really worth much. I'm not recommending them, I'm just telling you what I did.

If I receive approval I will of course post about it.

Hi.

reading and communicating with other posters now, the paper certificate should be acceptable provided you have written your passport number.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, abrise said:

I have tried the Alternative quarantine trick discussed above this morning.

I have not received any QR code. It seems it doesn't work anymore, loophole may have been filled up.

Sorry I was to impatient . So yes It is still working but others have got their alternative quarantine pass immediatley and mine was just received. Then 5 hours later. I am quite surprise because if it is automated I should have received it immediatley . If it needs human control I shouldn't have received it because I mentioned only 1 night of AQ hotel. 

I am still waiting for my test and go applications results  but if I don't receive any. I am ready to pay 700€ for the alternative quarantine booking that I may need to show at the airport.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Winky said:

Hi Just to let you know I just got my TP now - Relief

This was from my first Submission on the 1st November - where I only got email conformation of submission the following morning.  ( I know it was my first submission as the TP came on email I only used on 1st application)

I am UK Passport holder

No Passport numbers on Vaccination Cert

Cropped QR on vaccination cert to include the codes

Bought AXA Thai insurance as they issue online certificate that gives all information on one page.

SHA+ tick box

My flight is 12th November next Friday.

Hope this information is useful to you good luck to you all!!

What hotel booking ref did you use ?    Did you have to send doc to the hotel ? 
Thanks.    Kr