Thailand Pass Is Up And Running

OK, I tried this five minutes ago and it appears to have worked

I put a "Space" after entering my Passport Number

I put a "Space" after entering my Thai Insurance Policy Number

I did a quick double click on the "Submit" at end of Page 4

I received  a "Success" with a Tick

It then took me back to the first opening page " Thai Nationals" and "Non Thai National"

No confirmation email so far, but some hope that it may have worked

Good luck to all 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tikke78 said:

Download Cors extension to the Chrome and if that not helping, push space one time after passport numbers and after insurance numbers, then my application go through, now wait what they say because, EU Vaccine certificate dont have passport number and Thailand should now that and here we get only what show 2/2 and I think QR code will tell both vaccine dates and everything else ????

My thailand pass was rejected about the 2/2 eu vaccine cert

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, nikita22 said:

Hi Guys, been trying all day to upload and getting the same error message as everyone else 

i put 2 spaces behind my passport number and it went through however the spaces i personally dont think made any difference it was just luck

passport number was on my vaccine certificate

got the success message but no conformation email, so no a clue if they have got it or not but i dont want to keep uploading incase it effects anything that may have gone through.

im due to fly in the 11th so i do have time....................... not the best start  

OK, I tried this five minutes ago and it appears to have worked

I put a "Space" after entering my Passport Number

I put a "Space" after entering my Thai Insurance Policy Number

I did a quick double click on the "Submit" at end of Page 4

I received  a "Success" with a Tick

It then took me back to the first opening page " Thai Nationals" and "Non Thai National"

No confirmation email so far, but some hope that it may have worked

Good luck to all 

14 hours ago, bolt said:

does anyone know what you should upload if you've had 3 Vaccine shots

it says only upload 2 ??

The two that qualify you as fully vaccinated.  Which those are depends of which three jabs you've had.  Prefer the two that are of the same manufacturer.

For example, if you've had say Sinovac --> AstraZeneca --> AstraZeneca, then pick the two AZ jabs.

54 minutes ago, nickyr10 said:

hi, just managed to successfully submit - no email - yet - used the COR extension. I am from UK so will be interested to see if the NHS vaccine info works. will let you all know - fingers crossed 

did you add your passport number? the issue with nhs is they dont show this and the thai pass stipulates they need it 

57 minutes ago, LoVeFuN said:

How do I edit the  certificate in PDF using a smart phone, I can convert it to jpeg after easily

I can’t help with the smart phone....  there may be some APP whereby you can edit PDF’s then export to jpeg.

I edited mine on my computer (Mac), which I think is much easier way of doing it. 

Maybe this will help: 

https://www.adobe.com/documentcloud/acrobat/hub/how-to/how-to-edit-pdfs-on-android.html

52 minutes ago, AndreasStr said:

I just received my QR Code and this Email:

"Dear Mr. ********

Thailand Pass system has approved your registration. You can access and download your Thailand Pass QR Code by double clicking the attached PDF"

But when I check the PDF File and scan my QR Code I´ll get to the page on the picture I attach here, seems empty. Any one got the same problem?

20211101_165520000_iOS.png

ohhhhhh no sorry to hear this, this the latest problem it seems

1 hour ago, AndreasStr said:

I just received my QR Code and this Email:

"Dear Mr. ********

Thailand Pass system has approved your registration. You can access and download your Thailand Pass QR Code by double clicking the attached PDF"

But when I check the PDF File and scan my QR Code I´ll get to the page on the picture I attach here, seems empty. Any one got the same problem?

20211101_165520000_iOS.png

Oh gawd.... this is just one endless snafu after another !!!!

With so much time to prep the App I didn’t envisage that this system could be so flawed, even for a government app. 

Suggestion for the QR code: Try a different device ??

Or perhaps the server the QR codes link to are as overloaded as the Thailand Pass site itself. 

This would be comical if it wasn’t interfering with people lives to get back to Thailand....

If the Thailand pass screws up it costs us about £2000 in flights !!!  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

After trying unsuccessfully for 15 hours (on and off, using Chrome on laptop), I tried the advice given by an earlier commenter:  I went back to the passport number page and simply enter a space after my passport number.  Then forwarded to the final page, re-entered my proof of medical coverage photo (photo captured from within my PDF) and clicked submit... and voilà!  Success.  I presume it will take up to 7 days to receive my QR code by email.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Maverick1976 said:

Onko kenelläkään hyväksytty thaimaan passi, jos on, EU:n rokotetodistus?

Not yet,Its styped if they rejected, EU certificate dont include passport number and If they see certificate where reads 2/2, why that is not okay,if read 2/2 then you have both vaccines,why they need information about vaccine 1/2. If they rejected me too, I am in big trouble, I have to change my flight day,cancell covid test, try to change hotel day and where I get 1/2 information, I tried today, I went to the hospital and ask and they say, we cant help you,when get second vaccine it replace 1/2 and read only 2/2. Time will run out,dont know where I get that 1/2 certificate

16 hours ago, soi3eddie said:

Just submitted. 

A couple of notes:

1) The UK issued NHS Covid Pass of vaccination does not have a passport number or nationality stated so wonder if they will accept that

2) No PDF uploads possible. Documents must be jpg,jpeg or png only

Received an email immediately saying that "Thailand Pass System has received your registration. The result of your registration will be sent to this email within 7 working days".

Any suggestions of a good free easy to use application to convert multiple .doc documents or multiple .pdf documents to jpeg documents? Thanks.

Hey guys, new member here,

i´m currently planning a trip to BKK from dec. 5th but this Thailand Pass system seems like a mess so far. Ok, its the first day, let´s hope they will fix some issues in the coming days.

The issue that gives me the biggest headache is the vaccination with Johnson&Johnson. I read that you have to submit 2 doses, but how am i doing that, if i have only one shot with Johnson? Even if i sumbit 2 shots, i bet they will reject it, because i have only one QR code and certificate?

3 minutes ago, Soulman1980 said:

Hey guys, new member here,

i´m currently planning a trip to BKK from dec. 5th but this Thailand Pass system seems like a mess so far. Ok, its the first day, let´s hope they will fix some issues in the coming days.

The issue that gives me the biggest headache is the vaccination with Johnson&Johnson. I read that you have to submit 2 doses, but how am i doing that, if i have only one shot with Johnson? Even if i sumbit 2 shots, i bet they will reject it, because i have only one QR code and certificate?

I have not tried it myself but I would just submit the same certificate for 1st and 2nd shot. It's a limitation in the web app and if the people approving the submissions know what they are doing then they will let it pass.

Finally was able to get my Thailand Pass submitted and it said after verification process I'd be emailed a QR code. I didn't get any email confirming that my application was received, like I did with my COE application. Is this normal? And how long did it take you guys for your pass to get accepted?

8 minutes ago, eisfeld said:

I have not tried it myself but I would just submit the same certificate for 1st and 2nd shot. It's a limitation in the web app and if the people approving the submissions know what they are doing then they will let it pass.

I hope so, maybe that´s the advantage of not using an automated system.

Anyway, i have to get some travel insurance, flight and hotel first. i really hope they will fix these issues soon.

Has anyone successfully submitted for their Thailand Pass using a single dose J&J vaccine?

If so what did you do for the 2nd dose as they require the date to be different than the 1st dose.

We are worried if we pick a invalid date on the 2nd dose it will result in an automatic rejection.
Edited by ThaiVisaCentre

24 minutes ago, eisfeld said:

It just won't accept. When I put it in twice it was accepted and then came back as rejected due to vaccination not accurate. So now I went and got booster, But now it says my passport number is already in use. Grrrrr