Thailand Pass Is Up And Running

20 minutes ago, JRG23 said:

Am receiving this message - Error from API Server.

Anyone know what this means!???

Help!!!

418533060_Screenshot2021-11-01100011.jpg.ab67fd3332af696498e5aed9396ae558.jpg

It means that one of the back end services upon which the Web form depends has timed out or is unavailable/overloaded. 

Best to try later. Using anything like this on the first day is asking for trouble. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Capella said:

It means that one of the back end services upon which the Web form depends has timed out or is unavailable/overloaded. 

Best to try later. Using anything like this on the first day is asking for trouble. 

Some of us have flights soon. They have shut down the old CoE system in the past week or so, any application problems now hopefully shouldn't last long...otherwise I have to rebook everything.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, soi3eddie said:

1) The UK issued NHS Covid Pass of vaccination does not have a passport number or nationality stated so wonder if they will accept that

very interested to know the answer to this also, hoping to get back on the 11th

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Let’s see:

The default date is always October 2021, normally the default date is the current month. Sloppy, but not critical.

Dates use Thai years. I am surprised nobody mentioned that.

Uploaded data files hang sometimes.

i got to a page which cleared some data when I uploaded a file, when I re-input the file, the data cleared again. Shampoo, rinse, repeat. A cruel joke.

A logical flaw: for anyone coming in on a flight that arrives after midnight, their hotel reservation will begin the previous day. As an example, I arrive at 00.05 on the 12th, but my hotel reservation starts on the 11th, and I check out on the 12th.

So, if you input the previous day (the 11th) as the reservation start date, the system won’t allow a hotel room stay beginning the day before the arrival date. So, if you input that you are arriving the day before, terrible things will happen. If you input the actual arrival date (the 12th) and are checking out on the 12th, the system won’t allow that, a stay of 0 days.

so, I need to add a day to my hotel reservation just to fill out the form.

Edited by Danderman123
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

I'd say more like up and hobbling.  Buddy of mine from CA just gave up for the night.  All his docs are .pdf's and the site is bombing out.  Have steered him to the Adobe website that will convert .pdf to jpg for free after setting up a free account.  He has no programs that will convert .pdf or "save as" to another format.

https://www.adobe.com/acrobat/online/pdf-to-jpg.html

Edited by DrPhibes
content
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, DrPhibes said:

I'd say more like up and hobbling.  Buddy of mine from CA just gave up for the night.  All his docs are .pdf's and the site is bombing out.  Have steered him to the Adobe website that will convert .pdf to jpg for free after setting up a free account.  He has no programs that will convert .pdf or "save as" to another format.

https://www.adobe.com/acrobat/online/pdf-to-jpg.html

I just do screen grabs. Easy peasy.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, KruJoe said:

I've found a way to do it... send it to your phone (eg by email) open it there, and do a "Scrollshot" screen shot (easy enough on an android phone - google can help with how to do it). It makes a tall, thin .jpg ... then email that image back to yourself and find it on your laptop.

Are you getting the "Error from API server" message?

1 hour ago, Reigntax said:
1 hour ago, JRG23 said:

Am receiving this message - Error from API Server.

Anyone know what this means!???

Help!!!

Yes got exactly the same after getting through the rest

SOMETIMES trying a difference browser helps. I switched to Brave for some of my websites that won't work with Chrome, Edge, etc.

I got message "Error from API server" and I tried and I tried.. and got the same message every single time. All of the sudden I got email Thailand Pass system has approved your registration. You can access and download your Thailand Pass QR Code by double clicking the attached PDF. Funny thing is I did the same for my wife (Thai, permanently living in EU) and still no response... well, night is still young and today is national holiday so I have plenty of time.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, KruJoe said:

I've found a way to do it... send it to your phone (eg by email) open it there, and do a "Scrollshot" screen shot (easy enough on an android phone - google can help with how to do it). It makes a tall, thin .jpg ... then email that image back to yourself and find it on your laptop.

You can also use your smart phone to take picture of your document on your laptop ????

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, saintslo said:

I got message "Error from API server" and I tried and I tried.. and got the same message every single time. All of the sudden I got email Thailand Pass system has approved your registration. You can access and download your Thailand Pass QR Code by double clicking the attached PDF. Funny thing is I did the same for my wife (Thai, permanently living in EU) and still no response... well, night is still young and today is national holiday so I have plenty of time.

Did you re-do the whole form or just keep re-clicking on "submit" after you got the error message?

1 minute ago, JRG23 said:

Did you re-do the whole form or just keep re-clicking on "submit" after you got the error message?

I re-click (every time I had to add JPG for insurance since it gets deleted from form), then I did the same form in different browser.

• Like 1