Thailand Pass Is Up And Running

I called two different 5 star hotels and got two different answers about the rt-pcr test. 1 answer was to do test at the airport they dont provide the test from a hotel standpoint. They said to prebook on the psas website for the RTpcr test at airport. I asked about having to upload the pre paid along with the paid rt pcr test and said it cant be done from the new thailand pass website the hotel said that I would need to call the thailandpass website and discuss with them.

2. The 2nd hotel I called, I informed the same information and they said to wait till after Nov 7th because rules will be changing. I already knew this because the coe that were already filed are valid till Nov 7th and then the new thailandpass website will roll out. 

I still dont know the answer I guess just upload the hotel booking if it is accepted show up at the airport I am sure they wont let you exit without a covid test then wait for the result. 

I can't get past the Vaccination page. I was able to upload my CDC vaccine card after reducing the jpeg size but after I check the box at the bottom of the page and hit next then nothing happens, no error, nothing.

I tried uploading the vaccine card for the QR but still nothing happens when I hit next.

I'm using Safari on the latest Mojave. Has anyone got better results with another browser on macOS?

The check boxes are very faint. Is there more than the one at the bottom of the page?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ronen said:

no. I have not received any email yet. Yes I received some error messages that the passport number is already registered .. so I added some digits of "00" And it passed, Then I got the message: "421 4.4.5 Too many messages from this host last hour" . Thanks

Hmmm..not a very good idea to add real numbers like "00" to your passport number. You can just put a blank (hit the spacebar) after the passport number. Any properly coded app should strip the blanks before the first and after the last characters of the passport number, but this thankfully is not properly done, otherwise we need to contact them for manual cleanup.

Hopefully you won't have problems at the Thai border.

• Like 2

Just now, Maverick1976 said:

My thailand pass rejected, a europe vaccain certificate from austria (eu) has no passport number included and must be rejected.

for COE it was work ????????‍♂️ 

do you have eu vaccain certificate with passport number?

The simple solution here is to edit the vaccine certificate and adding your passport number to it. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ConorDC said:

The “Allow CORS” worked for me but still have not received an email. 

69666E4C-7E35-4667-BB54-6EC69AC4F23E.jpeg

Same here (nothing about CORS) - I completed the form on Safari.

I received the same on screen ‘success’ message but have not received any e-mail. 

Still can’t get past the API error for my Wife’s application !!! 

2 minutes ago, Maverick1976 said:

My thailand pass rejected, a europe vaccain certificate from austria (eu) has no passport number included and must be rejected.

for COE it was work ????????‍♂️ 

do you have eu vaccain certificate with passport number?

Do they give you an email for clarification or you got just a plain rejection? Most of the covid certificates won't have a passport number, in many countries only a fraction of the people have a passport.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Maverick1976 said:

Rejected, vaccain certification has not all requirements

I got this with googling:

https://warsaw.thaiembassy.org/en/page/phuket-sandbox

"3. EU COVID CERTIFICATE DOES NOT INCLUDE DATE OF 1ST DOSE, PLEASE KINDLY ATTACH THE LOCAL VACCINATION CARD/CERTIFICATE/YELLOW VACCINE BOOKLET ALONG WITH THE EU COVID CERTIFICATE. MINISTRY OF HEALTH WILL REJECT THE VACCINE CERTIFICATE IF APPLICANTS ONLY ATTACHED EU COVID CERTIFICATE WITHOUT INFORMATION OF THE DATE OF 1ST DOSE. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE EMBASSY HAS NO AUTHORITY OR INFLUENCE TO PROCESS THE VACCINE CERTIFICATE."

I did attach 2 certificates, one is the "incomplete" after the first dose (has the first dose date), the second is the green certificate for completed 2 shots. Hopefully it would work. What a mess.

• Like 1

Well I guess I am going to pay an extra $475 usd to sit on the airplane in phuket and then fly on to BKK then stay in a AQ hotel that has the one day packages ready for guests. It seems that the phuket hotels dont know what the hell they are doing or care. Welcome to a beach laid back town.

If I change this I will be able to comply with the new thailandpass website and be done with the phuket mess!!

After more than 30 tries since 9am Thailand time, I have received a message different to the error API message.

Now it says  "passport number has already been used" !!!! But nothing more!!!

Goodness, I hope someone with some competency sorts this out quick.

1450693217_Screenshot2021-11-01195254.png.39c86bf4aaf3ca0d86119aa25f1fea0a.png

• Sad 2

3 minutes ago, JRG23 said:

After more than 30 tries since 9am Thailand time, I have received a message different to the error API message.

Now it says  "passport number has already been used" !!!! But nothing more!!!

Goodness, I hope someone with some competency sorts this out quick.

1450693217_Screenshot2021-11-01195254.png.39c86bf4aaf3ca0d86119aa25f1fea0a.png

Hit the back link and go back a couple of pages and leave a space after your passport number and try again...  (seems to have worked for others).

(Don't hit the ‘back page’ on your browser menu bar - you’ll end up having to input all your details again !)

• Like 1

Iha

2 hours ago, omjduval said:

This worked for me as well after numerous attempts to submit on IE/Chrome.

I used Brave, connected my VPN to Thailand, and as people have suggested, added blank space to end of passport number. So could successfully submit, now just waiting for email.... 

Thank you very much It has also worked for me but i had to add two blank spaces after my passport number.

1 minute ago, JGA said:

Has anybody from the USA been either rejected or approved on the new system using a CDC vaccination card which contains no QR code or passport number?

JGA

No from usa, but same is in europe (EU), my thailand pass was rejected about the passport number that was not in vaccain certificate included

53 minutes ago, gearbox said:
59 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

You probably won't be able to fly before the 7th November. It is in the MFA's own guidelines.

5. How long does the approval process take with Thailand Pass? 

- Applicants are required to submit their registration at least 7 days before their intended travel date.

https://www.mfa.go.th/en/content/thailand-pass-faqs

Expand  

I'm flying on 11th, but FB users are reporting they already got the pass QR code today.

I'm flying on 11th as well. I am too old to do that 'ride the ragged edge' thing with anything related to Thailand.

• Haha 2

Guest jonzboy
44 minutes ago, Maverick1976 said:

I can‘t . How you make this? Photoshop?

I added my passport number onto a pdf file under my name and date of birth using text tool.  I successfully used it to get COE approval.  I suggest you add in nationality as well as this has now been included in the TP requirements, e.g. "UK Passport No. 123456789". And then, of course, save as a jpg file.

Edited by jonzboy