Thailand Pass Is Up And Running

3 hours ago, JRG23 said:

Has anyone been successful since 11:am Thai time.

Trying consistently since 9am but continue to get "Error from API server" message.

I (think I) was successful for myself (approximately 30 mins ago 08:00 hrs UK time 15:00 hrs Thai time). 

I received a message saying ‘something similar to’ Registration successful (can’t remember exactly) BUT, I did not receive any conformation e-mail. 

I have not been successful in registering my Wife and Son and repeatedly receive the message ‘Error from API Server’ (having attempted on both Safari and FireFox). 

I guess the server is overloaded - I read somewhere that the server can only take 2000 users at a time.

Screenshot 2021-11-01 at 08.28.01.png

9 minutes ago, eisfeld said:

I am now getting the message passport number already used instead of the generic Error from API server.

There was no email confirmation.

Screen Shot 2021-11-01 at 09.36.15.png

Earlier in this thread one poster mentioned leaving a space when re-registering - I guess either at the beginning or in the middle.

Could this also mean that the application was successful and you will receive a Pre-Approval e-mail sometime soon ?????

Edited by richard_smith237

5 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Earlier in this thread one poster mentioned leaving a space when re-registering - I guess either at the beginning or in the middle.

Could this also mean that the application was successful and you will receive a Pre-Approval e-mail sometime soon ?????

I added a space and now I get "421 4.4.5 Too many messages from this host last hour". Haha it never ends. Will try in an hour again...

Oh btw in Firefox it doesn't show many any specific errors, always the generic API error. In Brave it does show the actual error but I had to launch the browser with some parameter that disables some security stuff because the API request was blocked due to CORS policy as it goes to a different domain than the main page and they didn't set up the servers correctly.

What an amateurish <deleted>show...

Edited by eisfeld
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, eisfeld said:

I added a space and now I get "421 4.4.5 Too many messages from this host last hour". Haha it never ends. Will try in an hour again... what a <deleted>show.

I expected a few bugs !!!

Oddly, my application was seamless, no bugs, very smooth (but not confirmation e-mail).

Now, I can’t register my Wife and Son, API error - Site must be overloaded... trying again later is the only option. 

Anyone know if there is a better way between resending or inputting everything again?  I have tried on my iPad as well as laptop, all browsers and same same.  Also noticed that each time I send after the error the insurance attachment disappears so watch for that (earlier pages are fine). 

Anyone know if there is a better way between resending or inputting everything again?  I have tried on my iPad as well as laptop, all browsers and same same.  Also noticed that each time I send after the error the insurance attachment disappears so watch for that (earlier pages are fine). 

2 hours ago, Reigntax said:

Would be interested to hear from anyone who initially received the  Error from API Server if they have since been able to register and how.

Have tried different browsers, devices and always get this error at the final click and the insurance doc removed

I am in the same situation. Trying with 3 different browsers, two different computers also once with remote desktop from thailand,  altogethers 5 times since 3 o clock europe time this morning to no avail. Still Error From api server. I hope somebody can find a solution and share it.

I am starting to panick stupidly.

• Haha 1

How did you guys book your SHA+ website? I understand it must be some kind of package, 1 night + testing on hotel premises + pickup from airport by hotel (taking a normal taxi is not allowed?).

Booking.com does not list any packages and i don't want to be slapped wit ha 10k bill later on for a simple PCR test and transportation, solly solly sir, is special price for you sir.

Edited by Velleman
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Velleman said:

How did you guys book your SHA+ website? I understand it must be some kind of package, 1 night + testing on hotel premises + pickup from airport by hotel (taking a normal taxi is not allowed?).

Booking.com does not list any packages and i don't want to be slapped wit ha 10k bill later on for a simple PCR test and transportation, solly solly sir, is special price for you sir.

There is no requirement of booking things as a package. Just book hotel and PCR test separately. There is no need to prove it for Thailand Pass as far as I could see. The Hotel when giving me my Shaba ID (which I had to ask them for by email btw) mentioned the taxi to the hotel does not need to be booked. They said it will cost 400 THB even though the hotel is right next to the airport...

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Velleman said:

Agoda lists hotels with quarantine packages 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

fantastic ...made my registration 05:45 this morning Europe, and have just received my QR code , can print off or use on smart phone ..job done (after already waiting almost 3 weeks for the CoE process) 

can only submit .jpeg images, colours very washed out on webpage not easy to see tick box's with poor eyesight ..strange they dont ask for copy of visa stamp (they do ask length of stay) ...i really cant fault it on the first day of action.

for your info , all was made on Brave browser and over vpn

Edited by terryp
name of browser
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, terryp said:

fantastic ...made my registration 05:45 this morning Europe, and have just received my QR code , can print off or use on smart phone ..job done (after already waiting almost 3 weeks for the CoE process) 

can only submit .jpeg images, colours very washed out on webpage not easy to see tick box's with poor eyesight ..strange they don't ask for copy of visa stamp (they do ask length of stay) ...i really cant fault it on the first day of action

'Error from API Server' message for the past 2 hours....  The site has clearly not been set up to handle a lot of traffic. 

You did well getting up early enough to get ahead of the ‘main traffic’.... Perhaps trying tonight is a better option for those us in Europe (but that could clash with site traffic from the US !).

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Velleman said:

Did Phuket sandbox last month.

Boked SHA+ hotel on Agoda for 600 baht per night.

Booked tests here https://www.thailandpsas.com/

They had authorized taxis at the airport.

No package.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, marcardar said:

Not working for Janssen vaccine because still need to add second dose, and it won't accept duplicating data of first dose.

Its an online box ticking exercise... Just put a second date in a day later and submit the same certificate and QR code.....   that should see you through the upload process. 

BUT - the API Error code which everyone (myself included) seems to be getting at the moment is the showstopper... 

It seams they’ve ‘cheaped out’ on the server they have used and it can’t handle the amount of traffic. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, marcardar said:

Not working for Janssen vaccine because still need to add second dose, and it won't accept duplicating data of first dose.

Right but in many places authorities have required a booster for Janssen one dose, I have done it with Moderna. And you posibly have to do it.