Jump to content

Required Paperwork for Condo Transfer

Recommended Posts

 The seller must provide.

1) Letter from the Juristic Person manager( JPM) specifying that the apartment in question is within the 49% allowance for foreign ownership

2) Letter from the JPM specifying that the apartment in question is free of debt.

The seller needs to bring with him/her the Condominium Title Deed.


The buyer must provide.

1)  A FET -Foreign Exchange Transfer  certificate.

This is a letter from the buyer's bank verifying that money (to the correct value)has been brought in to Thailand from abroad


Between seller and buyer enough money must be taken to the L.O.

to facilitate the transfer.

The transfer of money from buyer to seller with respect of the actual sale has nothing to do with the L.O.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...