Man nabbed for stealing ladies underwear in Nonthaburi

webfact

8pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

Sanook reported that a man caught after stealing 39 items of ladies' underwear told police that he took them to wear himself.

But he was quite sure that he was not a "kathoey".

He had been sent for a mental health evaluation.

Pol Col Chotiwat Leuangwilai and Sai Noi police in Nonthaburi announced the arrest of Narasak, 37, on a warrant for burglary at night.

The suspect admitted to many thefts in the Ban Preuksa 38 housing estate.

8pm1.jpg

Picture: Sanook

He said he had a liking for ladies' clothing. He was usually a water delivery man but had lost his job. He said that he never sold the items - if he didn't like what he took he simply threw them away.

He said he lived in the same estate with his mum. He apologized to his victims citing the fact that he only had primary education and was living off handouts made to his mother by his aunty. 

asean_now_BB.jpg

-- © Copyright  ASEAN NOW 2021-11-04

Whatever you're going through, the Samaritans are here for you

Get your business in front of millions of customers who read ASEAN NOW with an interest in Thailand every month - email [email protected] for more information

22 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

Come in #20 your time is up.

This is a common thing over here, my ex-wife had her undies stolen off the clothes line all the time. They stole her undies or my Thongs nothing else, I could have left my keys in the car or Motorcycles but they wouldn't take it, very fussy thieve.