hello, what agent for cheaper volunteer visa ? how much ?

2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I think it is only the agents that cannot help with getting a non-o visa for volunteer work.

If you will be working with a legitimate organization that can supply the require documents you could still get one.

ok , could i get any contact for that please

54 minutes ago, pavaarty said:

ok , could i get any contact for that please

I assume you do not really want to volunteer, just want a visa. If I am wrong, and you are really interested in helping underprivileged Thais, then options do exist. Be careful, though. There are also a lot of scams. To get an idea of what you would let yourself in for as a volunteer, see (for instance) https://www.volunteerworld.com/en/volunteer-program/assistant-primary-school-teacher-in-thailand-bangkok

14 minutes ago, BritTim said:

I assume you do not really want to volunteer, just want a visa. If I am wrong, and you are really interested in helping underprivileged Thais, then options do exist. Be careful, though. There are also a lot of scams. To get an idea of what you would let yourself in for as a volunteer, see (for instance) https://www.volunteerworld.com/en/volunteer-program/assistant-primary-school-teacher-in-thailand-bangkok

big thanks for your time I really appreciate it

Covid Extention Visa (CEV) does require, in passport, valid thailand entry / TM30 Receipt/ TM6 Form. Without any of these you would need an Agent but never heard or saw of Agent Use for CEV ! Because so easy & simple.Fill out three “Stay Extention” Forms with Photocopies of your Entire Passport Pages / Photo / 1900 baht. Gets you an “ under consideration” stamp to return one week later for actual 60 day CEV. Repeat every 60 days.

2 hours ago, KarenBravo said:

I thought they had put a hold on issuing Volunteer visas.

There were on hold. TVC told me a no go currently.

I just this week contacted KeyVisa and they stated it's possible.

Best option is anyone asking about this is to deal directly with agent. Most well know companies use Line and Messenger.

Keep in mind that covid extensions are still available and will be extended for sure. Stick with them for time being.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, WhiteBuffaloATM said:

Covid Extention Visa (CEV) does require, in passport, valid thailand entry / TM30 Receipt/ TM6 Form. Without any of these you would need an Agent but never heard or saw of Agent Use for CEV ! Because so easy & simple.Fill out three “Stay Extention” Forms with Photocopies of your Entire Passport Pages / Photo / 1900 baht. Gets you an “ under consideration” stamp to return one week later for actual 60 day CEV. Repeat every 60 days.

visited today immigration in rayong. Got told that they are super strickt and actually i should be going home already and not applying covid visas. Need to go back on monday because had some issues with landlords documents. 

so idk is it just in rayong or what? if they continue this CEV, i think need to somehow apply in other province, first time for me in rayong imm... In phangan they just smiled and all done without questions.

8 minutes ago, avokadokikkeli said:

so idk is it just in rayong or what? if they continue this CEV, i think need to somehow apply in other province, first time for me in rayong imm... In phangan they just smiled and all done without questions.

The io you spoke with is trying the power trip routine that sadly some io try to pull.

When the covid extensions are announced to continue till late January then that io best just stamp the damn passport instead of wearing cowboy boots.

3 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

The io you spoke with is trying the power trip routine that sadly some io try to pull.

When the covid extensions are announced to continue till late January then that io best just stamp the damn passport instead of wearing cowboy boots.

i was thinking this afterwards too. He was young maybe 20+. Im just stressing my hair off.. but yeah it has not been easy year for anyone. Should have listened wise old man tough about saving for bad days lol...

6 minutes ago, avokadokikkeli said:

i was thinking this afterwards too. He was young maybe 20+. Im just stressing my hair off.. but yeah it has not been easy year for anyone. Should have listened wise old man tough about saving for bad days lol...

Your bad experience is not the only report. 

Some relating that the io stating things such as "this is your last one" etc. Total rubbish. 

Mind you having the required docs all complete helps. 

Hopefully your next covid extension will be more satisfactory.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Your bad experience is not the only report. 

Some relating that the io stating things such as "this is your last one" etc. Total rubbish. 

Mind you having the required docs all complete helps. 

Hopefully your next covid extension will be more satisfactory.

"good" to hear.. Officer was actually quite polite but what ive learned in few years in here that even maipenrai can be like knife on back ????.

Thank you! will see on monday !

43 minutes ago, avokadokikkeli said:

visited today immigration in rayong. Got told that they are super strickt and actually i should be going home already and not applying covid visas. 

Never had the pleasure of doing business with them. But following this board over the years, I got the impression that Rayong is 'strict'...

Huh? No more Thai language school visas? I was actually kinda looking forward to going back to school^^....

What about the new 'Learn Muay Thai' visa/school packages I've been seeing vids about on Youtube by well known YTbers/gyms?

Edited by Sandboxer

27 minutes ago, Sandboxer said:

Huh? No more Thai language school visas? I was actually kinda looking forward to going back to school^^....

Not at embassies or consulates at this time. They are only issued for formal schools such as a university.

Some schools can arrange a non-ed visa application at immigration.

28 minutes ago, Sandboxer said:

What about the new 'Learn Muay Thai' visa/school packages I've been seeing vids about on Youtube by well known YTbers/gyms?

Same as above. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Some schools can arrange a non-ed visa application at immigration.

Sorry, I don't understand. Do you mean some schools can arrange other types of long term visas for an under-50 to stay? I'll be looking to extend about 6-12 months once my 60 day TR + 30 day extension is used up (and for the sake of argument just assuming that the "Covid extensions" will be a thing of the past by then).

Edited by Sandboxer

30 minutes ago, Sandboxer said:

Sorry, I don't understand. Do you mean some schools can arrange other types of long term visas for an under-50 to stay? I'll be looking to extend about 6-12 months once my 60 day TR + 30 day extension is used up (and for the sake of argument just assuming that the "Covid extensions" will be a thing of the past by then).

You will have to go to school.

Located in one place. 

Is that the plan.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I think it is only the agents that cannot help with getting a non-o visa for volunteer work.

If you will be working with a legitimate organization that can supply the require documents you could still get one.

Correct. Stay legal and no problem.

• Like 1