Ministry official hints you'll need to be vaxxed to do things in public in Thailand

webfact

How can I prove to be vaccinated if they don't get this stupid app fixed? Even after the last update an alphanumeric passport number cannot be entered when applying for an account. Pathetic!

Edited by hkt83100
Typo
  • Haha 1

Where is the paid for months ago Moderna with no refund my Mrs asks in some ones pocket no doubt

It is here ????

Had first jab on Sunday 

Go for second shot  in December on the 12th 

Wife felt horrible from it on Sunday night now she is fine 

i felt horrible on Monday from it so say today or tomorrow for me should be fine 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, BadSpottedDog said:

Not a choice for us. 2 of our family cannot have any vaccine for medical reasons. Of course the Thai govt isn't even considering people like us. This sucks.

Are you claiming Thai government doesn't have a policy for medical exemptions? Medical exemption is provided for travellers entering Thailand.

39 minutes ago, hkt83100 said:

How can I prove to be vaccinated if they don't get this stupid app fixed? Even after the last update an alphanumeric passport number cannot be entered when applying for an account. Pathetic!

You mean the mor prom app?

The number you need is not your passport number. Look at your paper vaccine certificate.

There must be a 13 digit number starting with a 6-0000-xxxxxxx

Try this number.

Or u mean TP App?

Edited by tomacht8

Just now, simple1 said:

Are you claiming Thai government doesn't have a policy for medical exemptions? Medical exemption is provided for travellers entering Thailand.

I wish I could find where to get one. I've looked. We're not coming in from overseas. We've been in Thailand for the past 6 years. We need exemptions for some domestic travel and hopefully, international travel soon without ASQ quarantine.

1 minute ago, BadSpottedDog said:

I wish I could find where to get one. I've looked. We're not coming in from overseas. We've been in Thailand for the past 6 years. We need exemptions for some domestic travel and hopefully, international travel soon without ASQ quarantine.

Can't you get your partner to make some calls or visit the local Amphur for guidance?

Just now, simple1 said:

Can't you get your partner to make some calls or visit the local Amphur for guidance?

HAHA. I speak Thai way better than my husband. But yes. We could get a friend to call. It's a small town, and local Amphur is old and mostly in "party mode" ????, but we could have the friend call Amphur from the main town in our district. Good idea. Thanks!

2 hours ago, toolpush said:

That is the 64 million dollar question; If the "vaccines" are effective, why are the un-vaccinated a threat to the vaccinated? If the un-vaccinated are a threat to the vaccinated then that implies that the "vaccines" are ineffective. If the "vaccines" are ineffective, why should the un-vaccinated get vaccinated?

Sounds logical, but doesn't take into account things like mutations, incubation periods, and the like. 

5 hours ago, John Drake said:

Not necessarily a requirement for an extension. But maybe a requirement in order to get into the immigration offices. No green check  on the app means you can't enter immigration buildings.

There's always an agent who will do it for you.....

• Like 2

6 hours ago, blackcab said:

Like all laws, this one would need enforcing. I really can't see that happening after the first two weeks.

Here in Queensland, Australia same ruling will be implemented in the coming month or so. Authorities will leverage off an existing Covid app that is used to 'check-in' to venues, in other words fully vaxxed merged with the app, the venues have ownership for ensuring check-in compliance. I watched the other day when someone refused to check-in, police were called, still wouldn't comply so was arrested - think the fine is about $1000.00. Businesses are subject to random checks for compliance - fines up to $13,000 for non compliance. How this will work in Thailand obviously an open question due to <deleted> poor enforcement.

• Sad 2

4 minutes ago, Guffman said:

The latest UK vaccine surveillance report shows that in all age groups above 40 there have been more deaths and cases in the vaccinated than the unvaccinated. <SNIP>

Got a link to the report as claim contrary to other countries reporting.

• Like 1