Microsoft Office for Windows 10

RickG16

I'm not a huge fan of paying 99 USD per month for 365.

I realise that the My Office app allows me to work on Office programs for free via the One Drive. But I'd prefer to have Office on my computer, even if it's a basic version.

Can anyone advise on where I can download for free? Feel free to DM 

Cheers

51 minutes ago, GrandPapillon said:

and MS Office is for business only these days, Google Docs can do it all for you for free, including the spreadsheet

just saying,

Yeah Google Docs is good but some clients work on Office still

7 minutes ago, GrandPapillon said:

you can import and export Office document in Google Docs

I understand that mate but I'm talking about working on the same doc with a client (I realise this is easier in Google docs!) ... Some are resolutely Office and it's not really my place to tell them to change.

9 hours ago, Mutt Daeng said:

Me too. I bought a license on eBay for Office Pro Plus 2019 for less than £5.

Lots of ads on Lazada selling Office 2019/2021/365 for < £10.

Screenshot_25641123_072159.jpg

Yes, sorry it was not for free when I think back.  I bought it for as far as I rember about 1000 Bahts from Microsoft but you don't have to pay evert month.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mutt Daeng said:
22 hours ago, userabcd said:

Probably not legal.

2 hours ago, Mutt Daeng said:

I can't speak for every seller, but some of them are genuine Microsoft Reseller partners, allowing them to sell licences under certain conditions and as such the license will be genuine/legitimate.

Yes agreed. That's exactly how I activated the Office 2010 suite which came preloaded on my (then) new computer when I bought it some years ago.

Each activation key is unique and has to verified by Microsoft before you can get full access. 

On 11/22/2021 at 11:31 PM, RickG16 said:

Yeah Google Docs is good but some clients work on Office still

If you have clients, which means you are running some kind of business. Then my suggestion to you is that you buy a version instead of asking for an illegal possibility to download and use payed software for free. 

Edited by Gottfrid

22 hours ago, Digitalbanana said:

Personally I'd rather just have MS Office  on my PC. The 2021 release works well with re-activator off the usual sites.

And if you're not connected to the net you still have a piece of functional software to do stuff with.  :smile:

I went over to LibreOffice when I moved from Win7 to 10.  I only use the wp and spreadsheet, works fine for me.  You can save files in Excel and Word compatible format, never put it to the test myself.  Oh yeah, it's free.

https://www.libreoffice.org/download/download/